Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Kevin or Brannagan might get a start....especially if Lucas is still out.

In other news, the kids just battered junior tricky blues at their place.biggrin.pngclap2.gif 4-0, with Phillips, Kane, Woodburn and Alexander-Arnold with the goals.

(Arrived just before kick off in the middle of the boonies...but my box could still get LFC TV...Happy Daysthumbsup.gif )

• Like 1

Can has a PL ban now, I hope the Welsh Xavi keeps it going and is as effective starting

can banned, henderson out. might mean stewart getting a game. but the league is now second in our priorities. so for dortmund next week can gets a rest.

Yes that's right, let's hope we get through without Injury today and not too much running.

Wish I could show you boyos what it's like in the rhyl arms now, I won't lie, it's bouncing, the prem for us next season, and now your gunner believe US!!!!

A bit confused here. The Rhyl Arms, which team are you actually supporting, with aspirations for the Premier League ?

IV just asked one of the scousers who drink here, he said the Germans flew over garston during the war and said, fuk it, somebody has beat us to it!, rough was it?

It probably is rough, but I left there 11 years ago, for the sunnier climes of Khon Kaen.

I bet your mate is a North Ender ?

By the way, I had a season ticket for 28 years before I left.

• Like 1

You don't have to come from Liverpool to support the best club in the world like, ynwa...where you from?

I do apologise, I was born and bred in Liverpool. South Liverpool, Garston to be precise.

Fair play to you.

Aah, yer back!smile.png Best keep the name calling to this thread in the future lad!thumbsup.gif

At the Dam with Sam this am....6am T off (bloody insomniac that git)...Stiffs did well last nightclap2.gif

Will be in KK this pm. See you during the week.

still only 20 as well origi. looks like he's recently realised that he has got all the attributes and can be as good as he wants to be. and am sure it's no coincidence that has happened under klopp's management.

• Like 1

Defo fancy you lot to challenge next season. Can't but help like what Kloppys done, i reckon pre season is gonna be huge. especially for sturridge, was it me or did he totally run out of steam after 60 ish?.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Defo fancy you lot to challenge next season. Can't but help like what Kloppys done, i reckon pre season is gonna be huge. especially for sturridge, was it me or did he totally run out of steam after 60 ish?.

Totally agree...the culture of buying the best players and expecting instant results has died a death...now the actual best teams are showing the way forward.

Liverpool will be a challenger next season much more than the monied muppets I hope.

Edited by smokie36
  • Like 2

The one reason Sturridge should not go to the Euros; he can't play 3 games a week at the moment. Klopp is managing him well and I hope Sturridge is Liverpool's main man next season - keeping fit and scoring goals. With Origi? Maybe, and don't forget Danny Ings will be in the mix too.

My point not that it was.taken up, wasn't really bout him getting injured can't blame the guy for wanting to.fully recover from knocks given footballs historical ignorance on injuries and their.long term effect it was more about Kloppy upping sturridges fitness and whether sturridge himself will be up for the extra work it'll mean some slightly older players ain't into it, but suspect. (hope) sturridge will be as England and sturridge will only benefit

Haha, we will be lucky to stay up next year, if Bobby brown shoes stays, calling everton a laughing stock isn't being fair on a laughing stock, just made up youse lot are startin to think next year will be ours again, only be going on for the for the last 25 years..

The only thing I would bet against everton is that they will let you down when it matters, had a life time of that, the bets there, top three finish, goed wilia won't I, go for it, you would blow that on a good night out in boystown...

5 hours to go. No excuses for dortmund if they don't make it to the semi's ( unless the ref is against us of course :) ). No injured players, everybody fully fit and rested and the Klopp hype of last week has passed as well. 0:2 ;)