Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

2 hours ago, StevieH said:

oh god he didn't did he?

Free kick straight at him....bounced off his chest and they scored the rebound?....Even a Tranmere player shouted "You're $hite" as he ran past him

Ward on the other hand looked good in his 45 mins. Fabinho also looks to have settled well. 

21 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

See Champers was on about it early May though ("Shaquiri to Anfield? Good cover for Salah and Mane. They could throw in Crouch too.). 

5th May when Stoke got relegated and, oh, how those Liverpool fans laughed and mocked me.

See post 10. I was so wrong about Crouch.?

Full Time.....0-0 v Bury. V poor in the last third but Keita looking sharp. Wilson and Ward not in the squad, (Looks like another loan on the horizon for Harry?). Ward saved for Blackburn next week?

10 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Champers can you use your crystal ball to tell us who City will replace Yaya with now the napoli boy has gone to Chelsea?

Could do worse than Belgium's Axel Witsel. I am surprised he has never played in the Prem. He is quality.

3 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Liverpool have made a bid of £62M for Alisson

if this is true, and i hope it is, wow. still possible chelsea could gazump us though and that london bowlocks comes into play again. him and fekir plus what we've already done and i'm all good about the new season.

6 hours ago, sanemax said:

BBC News reporting that .

Sky News saying Liverpool have denied making a bid .

Chelseas Courtois looks likes hes off to Real Madrid

Sky Sports don’t know their arse from their elbow. Bid is in 

7 hours ago, StevieH said:

if this is true, and i hope it is, wow. still possible chelsea could gazump us though and that london bowlocks comes into play again. him and fekir plus what we've already done and i'm all good about the new season.

Yep defo on this one. 

I don’t think Alisson would take Chelsea over LFC for football, and you’d have to wonder would any other team really be willing to pay that much for a keeper. 

Other reports saying Chelsea are considering a bid to bring Cech back. 

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Maurizio Sarri called Alisson to convince him to move to Chelsea. Proposal €6m a year deal. Roma want €70M and expect a Chelsea bid today

And all amid more reports that Courtois is off to Madrid.