Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

He is not starting Smokes!

Who King Kenny or the Carthorse?blink.png

And whatever happens I want Kenny in charge for next season too.

He's doing a bang-up job over there!

I hope the scousers win today. Just to see that mug Terry's face. Same goes for the CL final...I want to see him totally gutted.

We lost because of the negativity that is rampant through the team. After they scored the first we looked dangerous for about 5 or 10 mins then went back into side to side. they score another and the team look to score ourselves , total change of the team. Carroll came on and looked like the player we were supposed to have bought. i'll say nothing about Carroll's header apart from that through red coloured specs the ball went in, on the replay i don't know if all the ball went over the line.

God why can't we just play attacking football?????????? We are such a better team when we are.

Well at least the misses is happy, she doesn't have to clean any Jizz off the telly

P.S. Henderson tatally out of his depth today, but still managed to do some good things, Downing looked crap until Carroll came on (both good forward looking things), Enrique needs to start to stop (?????) trying to muscle some of these guys off the ball and defend the ball not the player.

Good night, and may your God go with you.

Spearing couldn't even get in the starting line up for Lesta and he starts an FA Cup final? You got it wrong again Kenny lad!!!!

Don't get me wrong I love Kenny to bits but I have serious questions about his ability to take us forward.

• Like 1

Carroll came on and looked like the player we were supposed to have bought.

I'd say that was the only positive from today. However, contemplating you hoofing the ball up the park every game next season doesn't fill me with excitement. Don't know what Kenny (if he's still around) has in his mind for a summer spend.

As for the ball over the line. I was convinced it was until a couple of replays. Another reason to bring in technology now.

Anyways. hard luck chaps.

Shame, Liverpool played some good stuff in the last half hour, deserved extra time at least. Suarez was uncharacteristically anonymous most of the game....

Agree with all that, but as I predicted, the Carthorse had a great game.

I know they raised their game as usual to beat us in the semi final, and they played well for half an hour tonight, but I wonder what and where the problem is in this Liverpool side. It really should be better than it is.

Nellyp's quote is probably one of the best I have read on TV for a while:

Well at least the misses is happy, she doesn't have to clean any Jizz off the telly

Incidentally, my wife told me to go and watch the second half in a bar as my language was so bad. I'd said to her 'I love watching matches when Everton aren't playing. It's so much more relaxing"

Needless to say, after 10 minutes, she didn't agree.....

I wonder if Capello stating he'd like one more challenge and hinting at the premier league might make Dalglish's position a little rocky?

That was a dissappointing result for most of us but onwards and upwards. If carroll keeps putting in the effort he is then he may well come good

Terrible first hour.

Hendo and wee Jay against chelseas midfield was a losing battle from the get go. Made up with big Andy though.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Couldn't agree more. Henderson is just mediocre and Spearing looked way out of his depth.

I thought Dalglish set the team up right as a 4-2-3-1. I like Gerrard sitting in behind Suarez. Then it looked like Gerrard was playing way too deep.

A big plus was Andy Carroll without a doubt. He looked a right handful and is markedly improving.

I also admit, I liked the starting line up but it was clear after 10-15 mins the young lads had no chance and Stevie was now getting pulled back. Hendo will come good he is just lacking confidence. Jay on the other hand (though I love his enthusiasm) is not a class defensive midfielder like every team needs to be successful.

I don't know what Kenny has in mind for hendo for the future. Attacking midfielder or a defensive one. IMO he should be a DM.

I also admit, I liked the starting line up but it was clear after 10-15 mins the young lads had no chance and Stevie was now getting pulled back. Hendo will come good he is just lacking confidence. Jay on the other hand (though I love his enthusiasm) is not a class defensive midfielder like every team needs to be successful.

I don't know what Kenny has in mind for hendo for the future. Attacking midfielder or a defensive one. IMO he should be a DM.

You miss Lucas badly. He's a top class dm. Another plus though as he'll be back for the new season and Spearing will be on the bench.

In fairness to Dalglish, Gerrard playing so deep seemed to pull you out of shape. That stemed from the midfield being starved.

• Like 1

I am also really happy Carroll is improving alas speaking to my scouse mate today he does not feel the same and see's Carroll's inclusion as a downside for the future way Liverpool play there game....he would like to see another player of the caliber of Suarez(same style)so as to play the Liverpool way instead of going the Stoke way as he says!! smile.png

I am also really happy Carroll is improving alas speaking to my scouse mate today he does not feel the same and see's Carroll's inclusion as a downside for the future way Liverpool play there game....he would like to see another player of the caliber of Suarez(same style)so as to play the Liverpool way instead of going the Stoke way as he says!! smile.png

Its a bit of both, which is the big problem we have trying to find a solution for. I think Carroll has done ok in the last couple of months and in some games he seemed to be the only one who actually went out there and looked like he gave a shit. Did very well yesterday

think though our midfield needs fumigating during the summer. Classic example of has beens, maybes and never weres being cobbled together to create a half baked mess. Been a huge weakness all year, especially since Lucas's injury. Didnt buy very well, in fact the club hasnt bought well in about 4 seasons, whether there is money there or not. Scouting department is a shambles at senior level

but the team attitude is very wrong, has been for too long and Dalglish isnt having much luck solving it. As for whether a change can be made there, for me it wouldnt really make a lot of difference either way. Needs to be a revamp in several areas first otherwise whoever comes in is going to be on a hiding to nothing

Chelsea did enough to win yesterday, and the second from Carroll unfortunately couldnt be given, is a 50-50 one which shows the need for goal line technology, which sepp Twatter still wont bring in. Was more 'in' than Chelsea's semi goal but no problem with the linesmen erring on the side of caution in this instance. Fair enough

• Like 1

Good honest post RichBKK

The situation on where Gerrard is best played at the moment is causing you a few problems also,admittedly Lucas has been a big miss for you and Adams will be back for you next season,that triangle is pretty good although we all now know Gerrard is getting worse and not better.

Good honest post RichBKK

The situation on where Gerrard is best played at the moment is causing you a few problems also,admittedly Lucas has been a big miss for you and Adams will be back for you next season,that triangle is pretty good although we all now know Gerrard is getting worse and not better.

I think Gerrard is suffering from missing the preseason. He's nowhere near sharp enough now. I don't believe a player as good as he is turns crap overnight.

As to what role he plays...well that is a tricky one for King Kenny....I would say further forward in the hole behind Carroll...perfect for knock downs and shooting practice.

Although his volley yesterday is probably the worst I have seen from him. He does hit some crackers though.

Never said he was crap mate,he was a great player who through his years of total commitment to the club is now paying for that with a lot of injuries and i think the club understands this now.He will still be able to play a major part but in what position and how often remains to be seen,the last 2 seasons he has played only 35 League games!!

He has been a great servant to the club and could of gone but decided to stay,14 years at one club at his level is magnificent loyalty.

I still feel he will play a part but in the same way Giggs has done for United over the next 2/3 seasons.

Edited by MrRed

Difficult for gerrard, If you've ever spent any time in liverpool, IMO, saying that you were unaware of the ganster element, would be difficult to justify, seems every other household/ family in some way or the other has connections, And the gangster world v much stems/goes hand in hand with social deprivation, Although it may take a time but hopefully Liverpool's people will benefit from the regeneration, but not if this tory scum have any say in it, but thats another story.

Edited by rijit