Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Thought we were done when we went behind 2-1, we made that harder than is should of been but credit to Fulham they had a good go at it.

How cool is Stevie G at those pressure pens!

Edited by Devil

Thought we were done when we went behind 2-1, we made that harder than is should of been but credit to Fulham they had a good go at it.

he's got balls as big as church bells mate. huge result that. really beginning to wish spurs would <deleted> off though.

• Like 1

he's got balls as big as church bells mate. huge result that. really beginning to wish spurs would fuc_k off though.

Funny because i was really enjoying the last 15 minutes of your game until that penalty! Thought we had clawed a couple of points back. Big win for you lot last night. We have Chelsea(A) and Arsenal(H) over the next month so that should give you your wish, or maybe not.....

Young Teixeira debut was promising, looked sharp, skillful and pacey

yeah man, looked right at home didn't he? brendan seems to trust him and jordan ibe more than he does aspas, alberto and moses. what a bloody waste of money them three have proved to be.

yeah man, looked right at home didn't he? brendan seems to trust him and jordan ibe more than he does aspas, alberto and moses. what a bloody waste of money them three have proved to be.

I was just thinking that last night. We've basically used the same players as last season. Out of the summer transfers Sakho is the only one that has made a positive impact and it looks like he'll have spent the majority of the season on the sideline.

I think that says a lot about Rodgers ability to get the best out of players. Sturridge resurrected - Sterling transforming - Henderson resurrected - Coutinho although not on a purple patch was languishing on a bench in Italy - Flanagan becoming a man!

• Like 2

I was just thinking that last night. We've basically used the same players as last season. Out of the summer transfers Sakho is the only one that has made a positive impact and it looks like he'll have spent the majority of the season on the sideline.

I think that says a lot about Rodgers ability to get the best out of players. Sturridge resurrected - Sterling transforming - Henderson resurrected - Coutinho although not on a purple patch was languishing on a bench in Italy - Flanagan becoming a man!

yeah he's brought a number of players on leaps and bounds - not least suarez who seems to have had a personality transplant and has become quite clearly one of the best three players in the world.

this transfer committee has a lot to answer for. there's no way alberto, aspas and ilori were brendan rodgers signings or he would simply have played them more. manager really needs to be able to get the players he wants and who he knows will do the job he needs them to do. hopefully we'll bin this committee nonsense in the summer.

• Like 1

he's got balls as big as church bells mate. huge result that. really beginning to wish spurs would fuc_k off though.

Funny because i was really enjoying the last 15 minutes of your game until that penalty! Thought we had clawed a couple of points back. Big win for you lot last night. We have Chelsea(A) and Arsenal(H) over the next month so that should give you your wish, or maybe not.....

We've got Southampton and United away in the same time period.

Anyway at this rate there might be 2 Champion League spots up for grabs wink.png

Anyway at this rate there might be 2 Champion League spots up for grabs wink.png

Looks like a dogfight 'til the end. City and Chelsea are inconsistent, Arsenal has DM and injury problems. I'd say Liverpool has a definite chance of finishing for the CL. Hell, even Spurs, as long as Adebayor can still see that rabbit being dragged in front of him.tongue.png

Edited by jellydog

No chance....you know we will just keep chipping away.

Makes the run in interesting though....mind just watch Man Yoo slipping away and smile....that is the best entertainment this season.

mad mary, on 13 Feb 2014 - 20:16, said:

mind just watch Man Yoo slipping away and smile....that is the best entertainment this season.

^That's a pretty lame statement ...In fact I find it pretty sad.

Why? I'm enjoying seeing David Moyes with his head in his hands week after week. That's football.

If form remains constant then things soon get boring and now commences the most exciting second half season for an eon.

What is sad is your inability to quote smokie36's post correctly and that's pretty lame.

• Like 1

Superb result that! I didn't watch it so don't want to comment but a great away win when by all reports we didn't play well and gifted them 2 goals.

Please no injuries away at Arsenal in the FA cup!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/18932/9164865/jamie-redknapp-man-city-chelsea-arsenal-liverpool-to-finish-in-top-four

Nice little article here.

YB

Edited by YoungBrit

Looks like a dogfight 'til the end. City and Chelsea are inconsistent, Arsenal has DM and injury problems. I'd say Liverpool has a definite chance of finishing for the CL. Hell, even Spurs, as long as Adebayor can still see that rabbit being dragged in front of him.tongue.png

Yes I expected City and Chelsea to nail there apparent advantage home by now, but the hiccups keep coming. Still think it's one of those 2 for the title and I'd have an outside bet on Arsenal slipping to 5th and Spurs have taken 23 or 30 points since the saviour took over.

seen this clown? some blert gets himself a brendan rodgers tattoo complete with daft soundbite. jesus.

http://balls.ie/football/brendan-rodgers-tattoo/

rodgers-tattoo.png

absolute bell-end, bell-end statement too.

I wonder how often always" is. When the keg runs dry at his local? While visiting sick children in hospital? When lost in a desert? Basically anywhere that they run of sh*t he is after?

mad mary, on 13 Feb 2014 - 20:16, said:

mind just watch Man Yoo slipping away and smile....that is the best entertainment this season.

Why? I'm enjoying seeing David Moyes with his head in his hands week after week. That's football.

If form remains constant then things soon get boring and now commences the most exciting second half season for an eon.

What is sad is your inability to quote smokie36's post correctly and that's pretty lame.

Who asked you to push your snout in?

mad mary, on 14 Feb 2014 - 13:04, said:
wooloomooloo, on 13 Feb 2014 - 20:43, said:
mad mary, on 13 Feb 2014 - 20:16, said:mad mary, on 13 Feb 2014 - 20:16, said:
QuoteQuote

Who asked you to push your snout in?

I don't need an invite. laugh.png