Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

^Every cock needs an invite into the honeypot.

No I don't, particularly when you're loitering the LFC thread to troll.

Anyway, what's with the girlie username, bender?

give over you daft get. you name's <deleted> wooloomooloo.

• Like 1

mad mary, on 13 Feb 2014 - 20:16, said:

mind just watch Man Yoo slipping away and smile....that is the best entertainment this season.

^That's a pretty lame statement ...In fact I find it pretty sad.

Why? I'm enjoying seeing David Moyes with his head in his hands week after week. That's football.

If form remains constant then things soon get boring and now commences the most exciting second half season for an eon.

What is sad is your inability to quote smokie36's post correctly and that's pretty lame.

Who asked you to push your snout in?

Who asked you ya mouthy twit?

Edited to add the words negative, ignorant and miserable.

Edited by mrbojangles
Spelling correction

Why? I'm enjoying seeing David Moyes with his head in his hands week after week. That's football.

If form remains constant then things soon get boring and now commences the most exciting second half season for an eon.

What is sad is your inability to quote smokie36's post correctly and that's pretty lame.

Who asked you ya mouthy twit?

haha. getting a bit testy in here. it's not a real pub lads, do back down now eh?

• Like 2

give over you daft get. you name's fuc_king wooloomooloo.

What are you wittering on about?

Back to the football. The mighty 'pool to smash the Arsenal in the FA Cup on the back of last weeks drubbing. Chihuahuas.

you said "Anyway, what's with the girlie username, bender?"

which sounded like a bit, well a lot, of a <deleted> comment. so i tried to make light of it. and yeah, back to the football.

nah, we'll play a different arsenal side on sunday.

Who asked you ya mouthy <deleted>?

haha. getting a bit testy in here. it's not a real pub lads, do back down now eh?

I don't expect to come on this thread and get grief for takin the piss out of David Moyes. blink.png

• Like 1

I don't expect to come on this thread and get grief for takin the piss out of David Moyes. blink.png

i must have missed that mate, sorry. because that's pretty much compulsory.

Just to clarify why i thought your comments where lame Smokie - What i thought was lame was that you said something along the lines of David moyes & Man u falling apart & that was your highlight of the season.You are by all accounts a Tottenham supporter ,so for that reason & that reason only I found it sad that your highlight was David Moyes & Utd ...I can think of loads of Liverpool highlights this season ,I could easily pick 3 Spurs highlights maybe more. No wonder the anti ABUs(mancs) have such an easy time rebutting everything with dicks like you spouting off.

I guess this is what seperates the real fans from the armchair dailymail readers.whistling.gif

• Like 1

Just to clarify why i thought your comments where lame Smokie - What i thought was lame was that you said something along the lines of David moyes & Man u falling apart & that was your highlight of the season.You are by all accounts a Tottenham supporter ,so for that reason & that reason only I found it sad that your highlight was David Moyes & Utd ...I can think of loads of Liverpool highlights this season ,I could easily pick 3 Spurs highlights maybe more. No wonder the anti ABUs(mancs) have such an easy time rebutting everything with dicks like you spouting off.

I guess this is what seperates the real fans from the armchair dailymail readers.whistling.gif

I take as much pleasure from Moyes salute last week as you obviously do from your avatar.

Two weeks ago,Don Hutchinson was asked on Football Today "What are the chances of Liverpool winning the Premier League?" He stroked his chin,pondered for a moment.....we all leaned forward in our chairs in anticipation.....then said " No chance, It would mean Arsenal,Man. City AND Chelsea all slipping up and that ain't going to happen". Wise words or was he a complete c**t as there was still half the season to play for and 50+ points? Well,guess what? They HAVE all slipped up and Liverpool are back in it!

If I made as many <deleted> ups as these so called 'experts' do when I was working,I would have been down the road.

• Like 1

"Watching him, you knew full well that the full-backs had had it. He was just too good for them. Occasionally I had the pleasure to play with him and it was the greatest pleasure anyone could ever give me"......Bobby Charlton

Farewell Sir Tom Finney, one of the best.

(Sorry no Preston thread, but I know LFC appreciates great wingers).

• Like 1

Back to the football. The mighty 'pool to smash the Arsenal in the FA Cup on the back of last weeks drubbing. Chihuahuas.

which sounded like a bit, well a lot, of a <deleted> comment. so i tried to make light of it. and yeah, back to the football.

Yeah, apparently arsenal may rest a few players to keep up their league push.

Yeah, apparently arsenal may rest a few players to keep up their league push.

more of a league wobble than a league push at the minute for them really. plus wenger must surely have one eye on the bayern munich game as well.

• Like 1

Yes, I'm glad you took the trouble to mention the small matter of a Champions League fixture midweek.

I don't really see where Wenger can rest players, he's already lost Cazorla.

If Gibbs is fit, he'll replace Monreal, but Gibbs is first choice anyway.

With so many players out, the rest of the team virtually pick itself. Gnabry will probably replace Cazorla.

The biggest problem for Wenger is where to find the goals.

Yes, I'm glad you took the trouble to mention the small matter of a Champions League fixture midweek.

With so many players out, the rest of the team virtually pick itself. Gnabry will probably replace Cazorla.

You could easy pick 4 or 5 teams who are going to win the CL before Arsenal this year, FA Cup is a good chance for a trophy. Be mad to pass it off.

You could easy pick 4 or 5 teams who are going to win the CL before Arsenal this year, FA Cup is a good chance for a trophy. Be mad to pass it off.

The fact is that you probably make more money winning a knockout round in the CL than you do winning the entire FA cup these days.

But as I said, I can't see where he can really rest players without making it obvious he's not interested in it.

Mind you, I'd like to see Zelalem get a run out, maybe it's his time.

"he's already lost Cazorla."

He did train today though.

Who told you that? Although I suppose anything is possible.

Wenger's own words:

From Wednesday night I don’t think we lose anybody, just Cazorla who is ill in bed today I have just been informed so he certainly will not be available for Sunday.
Edited by Chicog

So ya reckon Allen will come in for Hendo?

I can also see Agger replacing Toure at the back. Johnson is back in training but I don't know if he's ready to start. This will be a smash and grab me thinks.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Wenger's own words:

From Wednesday night I don’t think we lose anybody, just Cazorla who is ill in bed today I have just been informed so he certainly will not be available for Sunday.

Ofcourse Wenger has never been known to deliberately spout out a load of lies and misinformation has he.

I wouldn't trust a word that comes out of his hypocritical gob. This is the manger that never sees the incident and thinks football is a non contact sport.facepalm.gif

Think this is the time of the season when the wheels inevitably fall off for Arsenalthumbsup.gif

Anyone know if the Arsenal v Liverpool FA Cup match is on the Thai channels tonight.

I have managed to watch Man City v Chelsea (recorded and watched this morning) and later today will watch live Everton v Swansea plus i watched highlights of other games on UKTV-Asia.

Do I miss True Visions? The answer is NO.

I can watch more football now than before because I don't have to stay up to the early hours and can either watch later or record. Some European Championship games also shown this week on UKTV-Asia.

But Arsenal v Liverpool not on so I am hoping can watch on Thai TV even though the commentary willl most likely be in Thai.

Should be a good match.

Wenger's own words:

Ofcourse Wenger has never been known to deliberately spout out a load of lies and misinformation has he.

I wouldn't trust a word that comes out of his hypocritical gob. This is the manger that never sees the incident and thinks football is a non contact sport.facepalm.gif

Think this is the time of the season when the wheels inevitably fall off for Arsenalthumbsup.gif

Yes, but you're a whiny, desperate totts fan and you hate him because he's always been better than the FOURTEEN managers you've put up against him.

thumbsup.gif

So you agree with me that Wengers a whinging hypocritical french ponce. Pointless not to really!

Liverpool fans will no doubt be aware that we've arrived at the business end of the season where flat track bullies Arsenal bottle it and bow out has arrived. thumbsup.gif

btw, has Ozil finished playing for the season or will he be taking some part in play seeing as he will be on the pitch again? Looking very light weight and a show pony when it gets a little physical out there. 42m is a lot of money foe a lightweight bottler don't you think?.biggrin.png