Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Can't see many red noses wantin Chelsea to win so come on let's hear it for the TOFFEES.....come on you blues, c'mon don't be shy...

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

come on ya not all asleep in the village, most of ya are only a 2 hour difference from England.

Everton are on the telly and you're posting in a Liverpool thread. Have a word lid.

Can't see many red noses wantin Chelsea to win so come on let's hear it for the TOFFEES.....come on you blues, c'mon don't be shy...

come on ya not all asleep in the village, most of ya are only a 2 hour difference from England.

Everton are on the telly and you're posting in a Liverpool thread. Have a word lid.
avnt got BT sport kid.

avnt got BT sport kid.

No matter, the rest of us went to a bar to watch JT turn the trickies over....Unlucky that you weren't old enough to watch the game as the blueshite played quite well. My advice would be to save up your pocket money and subscribe to BT yourself if your Ma is too tight!..... Or spend your Saturday on Wiziwig instead of the LFC thread on TV. biggrin.png

avnt got BT sport kid.

No matter, the rest of us went to a bar to watch JT turn the trickies over....Unlucky that you weren't old enough to watch the game as the blueshite played quite well. My advice would be to save up your pocket money and subscribe to BT yourself if your Ma is too tight!..... Or spend your Saturday on Wiziwig instead of the LFC thread on TV. biggrin.png

glad to hear you were down soi minge bag with the rest of the cast of cocoon with your candy shirts on, JT might av just pissed on your chips to, and leave me ma out of it not my fault she's tighter than a kopites wallet.

Jack Robinson sent off for denying.......you guessed it, Jordon Ibe, a clear goalscoring opportunity...2 minutes after he came on as sub for BCFC. Didn't take him long to make an impactclap2.gif ...shame it was another of our lads that took the hit!

Only a matter of time before Skrtel got caught out holding and pulling. He does it from almost every corner or free kick. Good game this...........for the neutral of course!!

I totally agree, i only mentioned this about Skirtel a week or so again. He is constantly pulling at defenders shirts and it was about time he got penalised.

Will he change now, I don't think so. Not as good a defender as he was. About timr Rogers had a word with him. That is where LFC needs more options not attackers.

LFc have to tighten up at the back, Our goal scoring is second only to MC but we have given goals away more than a lot of teams below is in the league. Quite a few from Skirtel errors.

Credit goes to Swansea for a brilliant fight but thankfully it is three more points and now 11 above the Toffees.

Only a matter of time before Skrtel got caught out holding and pulling. He does it from almost every corner or free kick. Good game this...........for the neutral of course!!

I totally agree, i only mentioned this about Skirtel a week or so again. He is constantly pulling at defenders shirts and it was about time he got penalised.

Will he change now, I don't think so. Not as good a defender as he was. About timr Rogers had a word with him. That is where LFC needs more options not attackers.

LFc have to tighten up at the back, Our goal scoring is second only to MC but we have given goals away more than a lot of teams below is in the league. Quite a few from Skirtel errors.

Credit goes to Swansea for a brilliant fight but thankfully it is three more points and now 11 above the Toffees.

We've scored more than City now

• Like 2

With our defense we will probably slip up too many times on the run in to rightfully secure CL. Luckily i believe the teams we are battling against are as unpredictable as us. We are much more fun though.

Geez, what a game! I ended up wishing the Swansea captain in exchange for Skrtel! At least you get a solid defence for once without Skrtel trying to be another top scorer for LFC

Sent from my GT-P6200

Edited by Mark T

Rodgers has an awful lot of work to do with his defense, especially baring in mind the very tough run in.wink.png

We've been saying that since the start of the season yet here we still are.

After we mentally and physically destroyed you last time out. I guess this sort of match gives your shower o' <deleted> some encouragement.

biggrin.png Errr not really!! We were dreadful Bob. Only two shots on target the whole match.

And yes, i really enjoyed your game bar the result!

Managed to catch the 2nd half of that. My stomach was knots the last 10 mins or so. Allen deserves a mention, thought he played very well as did Flanno. I know we should be looking up but it's nice to see that 6 point gap now between us and 5th place.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Geez, what a game! I ended up wishing the Swansea captain in exchange for Skrtel! At least you get a solid defence for once without Skrtel trying to be another top scorer for LFC

Sent from my GT-P6200

yeah i thought ashley williams had a good game. we've missed sakho big time, defence looked much more assured with him in it. mignolet doesn't inspire too much confidence in the back line either, they don't know when or if he's going to come for balls.

Managed to catch the 2nd half of that. My stomach was knots the last 10 mins or so. Allen deserves a mention, thought he played very well as did Flanno. I know we should be looking up but it's nice to see that 6 point gap now between us and 5th place.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Your cannot be caught goal difference, in effect makes it a 7 point gap.

• Like 1

Rodgers has an awful lot of work to do with his defense, especially baring in mind the very tough run in.wink.png

We've been saying that since the start of the season yet here we still are.

After we mentally and physically destroyed you last time out. I guess this sort of match gives your shower o' <deleted> some encouragement.

biggrin.png Errr not really!! We were dreadful Bob. Only two shots on target the whole match.

And yes, i really enjoyed your game bar the result!

haha we'll played sir….and on your match, well that really was not to be expected.

We've got 3 away matches on the bounce now all tricky fixtures, but then I've seen you've got Chelsea and Arsenal… like you say big month this, defining

^ Just wondering how the f*&k do you clean the buggers...don't fancy being Luis' apprentice! (if that sort of thing still goes on!)

Should help Everton fans though as the increased demand for wool will give the Welsh more spending moneybiggrin.png