Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Suarez is class....I'd sign him tomorrow. Great ending for Liverpool and much deserved on the second half performance I thought.

Shelvey is a great prospect as well.

yeah he's a top top draw footballer, but surely this now goas beyond that,this now is about footballs cred, in 2 ? seasons he's broken/ breached so many mores,than others do in a life time ,if he'd approached HALF those things in any other work place, i wonder what would have happened to him? i hazard a serious guess the talk would be of him being sectioned? and you come out with ,, he's class !! wub.png yeah good thinking smokes.

I seem to remember that in 1999, Dennis Wise of Chelsea was also charged with biting the arm of Real Mallorca defender Elena Marcelino in the second half of Cup Winners' Cup semi-final first-leg 1-1 draw at Stamford Bridge.

What to do with this kind of people (not only Suarez), in a modern society?

To the members from "law suit countries", I'm not after that.

How long can this kind of employee be at work, that is my question.

Former Liverpool defender Mark Lawrenson:

"Liverpool need to be pro-active. They can't just wait for the FA to make its
decision because this is Luis Suarez and all sorts of things have happened to
him on and off the pitch."

end of quote.

Liverpool is and have become, with the last 3-4 managers, an impotent organization.

Some sort or symbolic reaction might happen.

end of quote.

Liverpool is and have become, with the last 3-4 managers, an impotent organization.

Let's wait to hear Alan Hansen's opinion. laugh.png

end of quote.

yah but smokes they cook their meat , cant get it rare, best he fuc's of bac to holland where u can get a rare burger!!!!.but I reckon hansy will say he's got to go,w00t.gif one of the commentators said that the 'dutch bite' incident was the last game he played over their, not sure if thats true. But thought that rodgers comments we're very well considered, http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22242464 a step up from previous regimes

end of quote.

yah but smokes they cook their meat , cant get it rare, best he fuc's of bac to holland where u can get a rare burger!!!!.but I reckon hansy will say he's got to go,w00t.gif one of the commentators said that the 'dutch bite' incident was the last game he played over their, not sure if thats true. But thought that rodgers comments we're very well considered, http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22242464 a step up from previous regimes

There's little anyone can say rij.

He's a nutter. wink.png

He's a world class player, hungry for success.....

He's going to get crucified for that, first by LFC and then the FA. And what an occasion to do something so ridiculously stupid The second time its happened aswell!!

I will be surprised if he plays again this season.

I'd be amazed if he plays again.. The club has really stuck by him too. What a way to repay support thats been shown him. Perhaps Liverpool will be looking to offload him in the summer. He's one crazy dude thats for sure

What to do with this kind of people (not only Suarez), in a modern society?

To the members from "law suit countries", I'm not after that.

How long can this kind of employee be at work, that is my question.

indeed. he should clearly be employed as a rugby player. it was a mental act but worse than this goes on in the scrum every week.

What was with Carragher last night ? didn't stop moaning all through the game, i thought he made himself look a bit of a prick to be fair wink.png

He certainly did claiming a penalty when the foul on him happened a short walk away from the penalty area!!

I think he was mostly pished off that Torres, an ex team mate was behaving like such a complete dick

How long a ban do you think Suarez is going to get?

Are Liverpool going to sell him because they feel they have to?

I reckon he'll get five matches. He apologised soon after the game which will probably lessen the ban along with a heavy club fine.

Will he stay or go? I hope he stays in the league but who knows. The has it all right now.....cannibals, De Canio's, chimps up for player of the season, where will it end!!

Edited by carmine

What was with Carragher last night ? didn't stop moaning all through the game, i thought he made himself look a bit of a prick to be fair wink.png

He certainly did claiming a penalty when the foul on him happened a short walk away from the penalty area!!

I think he was mostly pished off that Torres, an ex team mate was behaving like such a complete dick

thought carragher had a fantastic game, was proper old school that. we normally get nothing off kevin friend so he stayed right in his face all game. also made sure torres, who he's not much of a fan of, didn't get a sniff.

thought carragher had a fantastic game, was proper old school that. we normally get nothing off kevin friend so he stayed right in his face all game. also made sure torres, who he's not much of a fan of, didn't get a sniff.

Shame you didn't get the game by the scruff of the neck sooner. Without Mata Chelsea look very ordinary.

Shame you didn't get the game by the scruff of the neck sooner. Without Mata Chelsea look very ordinary.

we were rubbish first half. but mata was playing smokie?

handing in a transfer request would have been less mental.

yes completely mental, but the "I didn't want to go, i was forced" line can be used now and he'll get an extended holiday in the sun before going to the confederations cup.

Edited by BangrakBob