Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Iago Aspas..... According to a Spanish mate, he is like Suarez on speed!!!! I hope the rumour about him is true. Next season will be hilarious watching those two together.

Now at Melwood for medical.

If he's like Suarez on speed then i shudder to think what he be up to!! One things for sure...you'll be the most feared team in the league!

• Like 1

Iago Aspas..... According to a Spanish mate, he is like Suarez on speed!!!! I hope the rumour about him is true. Next season will be hilarious watching those two together.

If he's like Suarez on speed then i shudder to think what he be up to!! One things for sure...you'll be the most feared team in the league!

Can bite arms clean off and claim a free kick in one motion thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

You wait until Papadopolopolopolop..(the greek guy) signs. Then you will have reason to be afraid!

I read that Liverpool along with Everton are interested in Kone from Wigan. If I were a Liverpool supporter, I'd be hoping he wants to join up with Martinez.

We definitely have no interest in him...Aspas and Alberto on their way in and maybe Mkhitaryan

Is he as good as reckoned? TBH, i've had my doubts,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22919112

cant see him 2 be moving or Rodgers wedging out so large for a reserve, so peps is popping off? thought that valdes wasnt leaving as he had a

year left on his contract, still i suppose to monaco? thats no big deal.

I've been reading as competition for the spot then Pepe might pop off next year, but I'd agree if this goes through I can't see Pepe staying

cant see him 2 be moving or Rodgers wedging out so large for a reserve, so peps is popping off? thought that valdes wasnt leaving as he had a

I've been reading as competition for the spot then Pepe might pop off next year, but I'd agree if this goes through I can't see Pepe staying

You rate him though? i've watched him a few times and tbh, if i were Sunderland i'de be jumping for joy at getting 10 mil, jury is still well out for me.

You rate him though? i've watched him a few times and tbh, if i were Sunderland i'de be jumping for joy at getting 10 mil, jury is still well out for me.

I like him he did well for me in FF whistling.gif Hard to say when he was playing in a relegation battling team and had a crap defense in front of him. Still I'd rather keep Reina and yeah I think 10M is a bit rich.

Letting Reina go and paying 10m for this guy doesn't seem particularly good business.

Hugo Lloris only cost us 12m. Mindyou, how old is this guy you are buying? If he's very young its an ok long term investment

Letting Reina go and paying 10m for this guy doesn't seem particularly good business.

Hugo Lloris only cost us 12m. Mindyou, how old is this guy you are buying? If he's very young its an ok long term investment

I think he is an exceptional keeper. Full Belgian international. 24yrs old. The defence in front of him last year was horrendous. I think he is one of the better keepers in the league. I saw Reina a few times last year and he has become accident prone. I think the time to get rid is now.

it does if reina wants to leave. and mignolet has always looked really good when i've seen him. very young too.

plus you can't understate the value of mignolet's song. that's worth about 5m on its own.

• Like 1

it does if reina wants to leave. and mignolet has always looked really good when i've seen him. very young too.

plus you can't understate the value of mignolet's song. that's worth about 5m on its own.

Ha! I forgot about the "song". Yes, definitely adds some value to the signing.

Whats going on with all these quality Belgium players. They must be worth a punt for the next euros seeing as no europeans win wc's in south america.

Ha! I forgot about the "song". Yes, definitely adds some value to the signing.

Whats going on with all these quality Belgium players. They must be worth a punt for the next euros seeing as no europeans win wc's in south america.

did the smart thing and went back to brass tacks, started a youth development program same way france did back in the early/mid 90s and spain did later. produced a massive crop of good players all the same age, along with a few really top ones, all being taught to play football the same, effective, way. good to see isn't it? though not the sort of recidivist foreign nonsense the english FA will ever catch on to like.

He's our keeper, our Belgium keeper, a Simon Mignolet.

A Mignolet a Mignolet a Mignolet (to the tune of in the jungle the mighty jungle)

Excellent laugh.png

• Like 1

Hugo Lloris only cost us 12m.   Mindyou, how old is this guy you are buying?  If he's very young its an ok long term investment

Ha! I forgot about the "song".   Yes, definitely adds some value to the signing.

Whats going on with all these quality Belgium players.  They must be worth a punt for the next euros seeing as no europeans win wc's in south america.

did the smart thing and went back to brass tacks, started a youth development program same way france did back in the early/mid 90s and spain did later. produced a massive crop of good players all the same age, along with a few really top ones, all being taught to play football the same, effective, way. good to see isn't it? though not the sort of recidivist foreign nonsense the english FA will ever catch on to like.

I've been badmouthing the sweet f all for decades now on this issue.

Myopic pigs face down in the trough.

carroll to west ham done and dusted, 15m. good luck to the lad.

Disappointed he's gone .I liked the lad & feel he had a lot to offer in the Red of LFC ,He'll carry on progressing at the hammers & probably end up giving Buck Rodgers countless nightmares .Good luck to him.

I'll bet he's a very effective player for them next season without that price tag and media hounding.

Good luck to him agreed.

I'll bet he's a very effective player for them next season without that price tag and media hounding.

Good luck to him agreed.

That's our tactic sorted for next season.

Disappointed he's gone .I liked the lad & feel he had a lot to offer in the Red of LFC ,He'll carry on progressing at the hammers & probably end up giving Buck Rodgers countless nightmares .Good luck to him.

i'm not, he's a dinosaur of a footballer and was simply a mad, bad signing. wish him luck like and nothing against him but i don't think we'll be suddenly regretting this a year from now.

more concerned about who we do sign now. and we appear to be signing a string of maybes and foetuses. brendan stands or falls on next season so he'd better get more right than wrong with this batch.

Good luck to him agreed.

That's our tactic sorted for next season.

And the following 5 seasons cheesy.gif

i'm not, he's a dinosaur of a footballer and was simply a mad, bad signing. wish him luck like and nothing against him but i don't think we'll be suddenly regretting this a year from now.

more concerned about who we do sign now. and we appear to be signing a string of maybes and foetuses. brendan stands or falls on next season so he'd better get more right than wrong with this batch.

I dont think you will regret it, as he obviously doesnt fit in with the way Rodgers wants to play. But I think he will bag 20 goals next year. Perfect for the way big Sam plays his football. I think its a good signing for West Ham.

^ they need to give him good service across the goal in the air, 7 in 26 matches is not a great return and I'll bet he gets injured for a decent spell.

Considering the way things panned out for him switching from Newcastle (he was literally surplus from the day he signed), he deserves a break. He never once said anything out of turn against the club or fans, wish him all the best and hope he does well.

I dont think you will regret it, as he obviously doesnt fit in with the way Rodgers wants to play. But I think he will bag 20 goals next year. Perfect for the way big Sam plays his football. I think its a good signing for West Ham.

what 'big sam' plays isn't 'football'. but whatever it is, granted, it's effective.

^ they need to give him good service across the goal in the air, 7 in 26 matches is not a great return and I'll bet he gets injured for a decent spell.

Considering the way things panned out for him switching from Newcastle (he was literally surplus from the day he signed), he deserves a break. He never once said anything out of turn against the club or fans, wish him all the best and hope he does well.

He never played badly even though you could forgive him for wanting to be still at Liverpool. He also had a couple of bad injuries which hampered him. We generally looked much better with him to aim for than Carlton Cole. Although the long ball thing was a bit of a myth, when he played, we basically had one attacking tactic - get it to Andy. I'm sure that deep down, he'd rather play for Newcastle, but if he wants to play in the World Cup, a year under Allardyce will serve him better than Pardew.

He never played badly even though you could forgive him for wanting to be still at Liverpool. He also had a couple of bad injuries which hampered him. We generally looked much better with him to aim for than Carlton Cole. Although the long ball thing was a bit of a myth, when he played, we basically had one attacking tactic - get it to Andy. I'm sure that deep down, he'd rather play for Newcastle, but if he wants to play in the World Cup, a year under Allardyce will serve him better than Pardew.

Might be just a touch harsh on pardew,mate cisse did pretty well under him, so did Ba. and couldn't it be argued that carroll played his best football certainly for Newcastle, and england and debatably so far, under pardew?

yeah considering all the 'shit' he caused b4, he handled himself pretty well all things considered, and for once it seems, so did Liverpool.laugh.png

• Like 1