Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Streaming does my head in. I have watched about4 mins total of the game. How much of my mobiles data will streaming eat up if I use it as a hot spot?

Sorry mate can't help you there, i used to do the same and it drove me up the wall.

Suarez was on fire today, all 3 goals were awesome, Sturridge scored an amazing chipped goal. Suarez hit the woodwork twice I think and Sturridge once. 14 starts together 20 goals!

Baggies penalty was soft.

Lucas/Henderson/Gerrard played well

Fantastic performance by the team and Suarez and Sturridge just look unplayable at the moment.

Bring on the Arse!!

best we've played this season that, thoroughly enjoyable. suarez is stupidly good and sturridge's goal was world class.

do still worry what good teams will do to this midfield though. arsenal next week is going to be a hell of a test.

I am in no way trying to stir things up here but if Suarez continues to play anything close to as good as that then Liverpool fc could find themselves embroiled in a very difficult january transfer window.

If he plays like that you can almost afford to concede a couple every game.

Streaming does my head in. I have watched about4 mins total of the game. How much of my mobiles data will streaming eat up if I use it as a hot spot?

Sorry mate can't help you there, i used to do the same and it drove me up the wall.

Suarez was on fire today, all 3 goals were awesome, Sturridge scored an amazing chipped goal. Suarez hit the woodwork twice I think and Sturridge once. 14 starts together 20 goals!

Baggies penalty was soft.

Lucas/Henderson/Gerrard played well

Fantastic performance by the team and Suarez and Sturridge just look unplayable at the moment.

Best pairing in the PL at the moment and Liverpool are looking really good.

• Like 1

best we've played this season that, thoroughly enjoyable. suarez is stupidly good and sturridge's goal was world class.

do still worry what good teams will do to this midfield though. arsenal next week is going to be a hell of a test.

A tough test for Arsenal as well. They aren't exactly super strong in the back and without Flamini even less so. I imagine Wenger will have his thinking cap working overtime this week.coffee1.gif

I am in no way trying to stir things up here but if Suarez continues to play anything close to as good as that then Liverpool fc could find themselves embroiled in a very difficult january transfer window.

what makes you say that? we were able to turn down the offers for him in the summer so i'd hope/expect we'll be able to do the same in january. and he appears to have accepted all of his toys back into his pram.

alan hansen disagrees with you. on last night's MOTD he said van persie and rooney were better.

what makes you say that? we were able to turn down the offers for him in the summer so i'd hope/expect we'll be able to do the same in january. and he appears to have accepted all of his toys back into his pram.

alan hansen disagrees with you. on last night's MOTD he said van persie and rooney were better.

I'm saying if someone offers stupid money for as was with Bale your owners will take the money. If Madrid for example offloaded someone else and recouped more money, they might just decide that he'll be playing for them in february. They've already got 42m for Ozil, Benzema's not really fitting in at the moment, who knows.

It did also seem that Suarez was quite agreeable to a move to Spain by his actions a couple of months ago.

Perhaps you are right but i'm not so sure and i think Suarez is smart enough to know that he needs to be playing well if he is to get that move he seemed so anxious for

Ah yes, Alan "you can't win the league with kids" Hansen

I thought it was common knowledge that he will be gone at the end of the season if Liverpool don't finish in the top 4 whistling.gif

I thought it was common knowledge that he will be gone at the end of the season if Liverpool don't finish in the top 4 whistling.gif

they are talking about January

I'm saying if someone offers stupid money for as was with Bale your owners will take the money. If Madrid for example offloaded someone else and recouped more money, they might just decide that he'll be playing for them in february. They've already got 42m for Ozil, Benzema's not really fitting in at the moment, who knows.

It did also seem that Suarez was quite agreeable to a move to Spain by his actions a couple of months ago.

Perhaps you are right but i'm not so sure and i think Suarez is smart enough to know that he needs to be playing well if he is to get that move he seemed so anxious for

well we'll have to see. if he keeps this form up then his value continues to go up and someone will have to offer 70m to get him. which i don't see any club, even madrid, doing in january.

basically we need to give him a new contract really. for how good he is in the world football ranking etc, he's not on a comparable salary.

well we'll have to see. if he keeps this form up then his value continues to go up and someone will have to offer 70m to get him. which i don't see any club, even madrid, doing in january.

basically we need to give him a new contract really. for how good he is in the world football ranking etc, he's not on a comparable salary.

I don't see a January transfer, particularly if we are still in the hunt and as you say his value keeps on rising. Henry already proved his metal in this regard.

Whether we get top 4 or not I still think he MIGHT leave in the summer, if Madrid can afford him. I don't see him playing for likes of Monaco or PSG.

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

I don't see a January transfer, particularly if we are still in the hunt and as you say his value keeps on rising. Henry already proved his metal in this regard.

Whether we get top 4 or not I still think he MIGHT leave in the summer, if Madrid can afford him. I don't see him playing for likes of Monaco or PSG.

Still in the hunt for what ?

Ah yes, Alan "you can't win the league with kids" Hansen

I think he's getting dementia. Even though Arsenal won yesterday he was talking about their defence and showed a goal they conceded THREE years ago to reinforce his point.

blink.png

The wee little <deleted> is doing ok eh Stevie?

Not bad, i think thats only the second time its been mentioned this season biggrin.png

Oh he is and thats my point. Anyone who's been on this forum for a few years knows i was spitting blood when you signed him because he was a nailed on top played and scotum face said he wasn't right for us. Broomfield our head scout saw him loads of times and wanted him big time. Guess what! I'm still spitting blood.

Pissed now actually but the whole thing riles nonetheless!!! Arsenal were big time mugs putting in a derisory offer because if they had made a proper offer he'd have gone imho and they would probably win the league

He certainly is. He's still a wee little <deleted> though. Just a brilliant at football one.

• Like 2

Doubt we'd have let him go to the Arse personally unless they'd offered 55m+, but the thought of Suarez and Ozil playing together (+ Cazorla and Walcott) would scare the shit out of me!

My point is if those idiots on the goober board had offered 60m they'd have got him. Who knows, but i think they might. thats a lot of bucks for the Red Sox

He certainly is. He's still a wee little <deleted> though. Just a brilliant at football one.

OUR wee little <deleted>! I still love the buck toothed brain dead nutter

• Like 1

Doubt we'd have let him go to the Arse personally unless they'd offered 55m+, but the thought of Suarez and Ozil playing together (+ Cazorla and Walcott) would scare the shit out of me!

My point is if those idiots on the goober board had offered 60m they'd have got him. Who knows, but i think they might. thats a lot of bucks for the Red Sox

Not so sure mate. We didn't want to strengthen arsenal and knew if we can keep Suarez, Sturridge and coutinho fit and in the team we have a chance of flat track bullying our way to a top four tilt. Madrid, yeah maybe. Arsenal not so sure.

I respect his opinion, even if it's wrong.

Not so sure mate. We didn't want to strengthen arsenal and knew if we can keep Suarez, Sturridge and coutinho fit and in the team we have a chance of flat track bullying our way to a top four tilt. Madrid, yeah maybe. Arsenal not so sure.

Maybe with the signing of Ozil, Wenger might see the value of spending big.

Suarez would certainly be a great addition.

Still in the hunt for what ?

I don't know a couple of goals in open play against Hull at home?

Maybe I'm being optimistic and should just pray for a soft arse penalty