Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Alfie I hope your taking note mate, it's quiet on here again this week and we had a good result at the weekend! biggrin.png

No no YB, the day after the Arse defeat, 3 posts from flipfloppers about the game, the day after the Fulham game, 9 posts from the flip flopers about the game ! now what does that tell ya ??????

I would argue 5 posts in the days following the Arsenal defeat that were about the Arsenal game and 6 posts talking about the Fulham game. Some of the posts were already talking about the next game in 2 weeks, suggesting we are already looking at the next game and not dwelling on a 4-0 win.

YB

Read my post "day after" not "days after" !!!

The game finished early morning of the 3rd so you talking about the same day (3rd) or the next day (4th). I took it as both thats why I said days.

I would argue 5 posts in the days following the Arsenal defeat that were about the Arsenal game and 6 posts talking about the Fulham game. Some of the posts were already talking about the next game in 2 weeks, suggesting we are already looking at the next game and not dwelling on a 4-0 win.

YB

The game finished early morning of the 3rd so you talking about the same day (3rd) or the next day (4th). I took it as both thats why I said days.

I said "day" which where i come from means 1 day, so you take it as 2 days facepalm.gif, incidently there was no posts on the 4th from flippfloppers so you go ahead and use whatever day you want rolleyes.gif

YB

I said "day" which where i come from means 1 day, so you take it as 2 days facepalm.gif, incidently there was no posts on the 4th from flippfloppers so you go ahead and use whatever day you want rolleyes.gif

An eighteenth-century German named Matthew Birchinger, known as "the little man of Nuremberg," played four musical instruments including the bagpipes, was an expert calligrapher, and was the most famous stage magician of his day. He performed tricks with the cup and balls that have never been explained. Yet Birchinger had no hands, legs, or thighs, and was less than 29 inches tall.

• Like 2

An eighteenth-century German named Matthew Birchinger, known as "the little man of Nuremberg," played four musical instruments including the bagpipes, was an expert calligrapher, and was the most famous stage magician of his day. He performed tricks with the cup and balls that have never been explained. Yet Birchinger had no hands, legs, or thighs, and was less than 29 inches tall.

This woman puts an advert in the paper for a casual sexual partner for discreet afternoon liaisons.

The doorbell goes and when she opens it there's a bloke on the doorstep with no arms or legs. He says "I've come about the advert".

She says "But what can you do, you haven't got any arms or legs?".

He says "I rang the doorbell, didn't I?".

rat-a-tat-*ching*

• Like 2

YB

Ok, I will stand corrected. by your definitions I make it a difference of 3 more posts made by Liverpool fans regarding the game respective games. I don't think that is showing anything to be honest. Anyway lets move on eh Alfie.....smile.png

Alfie I hope your taking note mate, it's quiet on here again this week and we had a good result at the weekend! biggrin.png

No no YB, the day after the Arse defeat, 3 posts from flipfloppers about the game, the day after the Fulham game, 9 posts from the flip flopers about the game ! now what does that tell ya ??????

What is a flip flopper???

YB

If you are going to argue about grammar I would suggest that you look at your post again. You argue about day and days, and then say "there was no posts". Posts is plural you muppet. Your writing matches your thinking...substandard and subhuman: perhaps even sub-premiership.

If you are going to argue about grammar I would suggest that you look at your post again. You argue about day and days, and then say "there was no posts". Posts is plural you muppet. Your writing matches your thinking...substandard and subhuman: perhaps even sub-premiership.

Be carefull np writing posts like that Stevie will be after you for being boring and tedious laugh.png anyway

your having a pop at my grammar, so you obviously havn't got anything constructive to have a pop at me about ! and then you say

Posted Yesterday, 23:51

How ironic biggrin.pngclap2.gif

Edited by alfieconn

hearing a rumour that iago aspas has been told he can leave in january. what a bloody bizarre signing he was.

Yes, not even looked anywhere good enough in the league when he played. Scored a few goals pre-season but then look poor in the league. 7million paid, wonder what we would get back. So far I have been extremely impressed with the majority of Brendan's signings but I think he got this one wrong.

hearing a rumour that iago aspas has been told he can leave in january. what a bloody bizarre signing he was.

Yes, not even looked anywhere good enough in the league when he played. Scored a few goals pre-season but then look poor in the league. 7million paid, wonder what we would get back. So far I have been extremely impressed with the majority of Brendan's signings but I think he got this one wrong.

Once a player with the body of a 12 year old girl ruptures his rectum….it's curtains biggrin.png

• Like 1

Once a player with the body of a 12 year old girl ruptures his rectum….it's curtains biggrin.png

Well I hope this doesn't happen to Coutinho!

Well I hope this doesn't happen to Coutinho!

Coutinho is 2 inches shorter and 11 pounds heavier.

As Stevie said a bizarre signing, but if it's true he is to be shipped out in January It's nice to see the club is taking action immediately. I hope to see a decent replacement, if both Suarez and Sturridge were injured we'd be in trouble.

• Like 1

As Stevie said a bizarre signing, but if it's true he is to be shipped out in January It's nice to see the club is taking action immediately. I hope to see a decent replacement, if both Suarez and Sturridge were injured we'd be in trouble.

aspas has just never even looked a player capable of cutting it in england. very, very strange choice of a signing. but yeah, better to admit he's crap and get shut in january rather than waiting for him to become a player he can never be.

be interesting to see where we are in the league come january 1st. if we're still in a similar position to now then the owners have got to invest. we've got to sign two or three high quality players in that situation to kick us on. i'd start with schneiderlin from southampton personally. possibly nab adam lallana off them too while at it.

he is weirdly flimsy for a pro footballer isn't he? poor lad looks malnourished.

• Like 1

aspas has just never even looked a player capable of cutting it in england. very, very strange choice of a signing. but yeah, better to admit he's crap and get shut in january rather than waiting for him to become a player he can never be.

be interesting to see where we are in the league come january 1st. if we're still in a similar position to now then the owners have got to invest. we've got to sign two or three high quality players in that situation to kick us on. i'd start with schneiderlin from southampton personally. possibly nab adam lallana off them too while at it.

And we'll grab Shaw, certainly a good way to knock em down the league biggrin.png

• Like 1

I think the owners will definitely invest if we can find quality. Having watched us for a couple seasons they will know we have to take the opportunity. Schneiderlin & Lallana would be fantastic but if Southampton keep it up would we be able to get them?

And we'll grab Shaw, certainly a good way to knock em down the league biggrin.png

It would be nice but if they are still thereabouts you can bet they'll whack sensational prices on them.

I think the owners will definitely invest if we can find quality. Having watched us for a couple seasons they will know we have to take the opportunity. Schneiderlin & Lallana would be fantastic but if Southampton keep it up would we be able to get them?

We'd get them for wages alone mate. Double or treble your money.

Would they not put a stupid price tag on them if they were still up in the upper echalons?

Would they not put a stupid price tag on them if they were still up in the upper echalons?

Probably, but if FSG are serious - and we're still in the mix in January - then you pay what it takes to finish the season strong and get CL football for next season. Them two and another decent striker and we've got a squad. That isn't as thin as it is now.

Probably, but if FSG are serious - and we're still in the mix in January - then you pay what it takes to finish the season strong and get CL football for next season. Them two and another decent striker and we've got a squad. That isn't as thin as it is now.

cheers to that!