Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

We need to strengthen, especially if Lucas is out for a while. If rumors are true then bids will be lodged for M'Villa and Salah....won't hold my breath though. Personally we need a left back and attacking midfielder. Splash some cash Henry wink.png

I'm still puzzled as to how our manager got it so wrong against Villa, why he didn't change our set-up after 20 mins and wondering what we are going to do about this situation going forward. Does he drop Sterling to accommodate Sturridge, Suarez and Coutinho in behind with Gerrard, Henderson - Allen/Lucas in midfield. Hard on Sterling.

Both those would be nice signings with a left back and centre back too

I agree that he should have changed a system that obviously wasn't working. Personally I would be playing Sterling instead of Coutinho. Bring Coutinho on as a sub in games, but he needs to get back to where he was previously, and start picking the right options.

• Like 1

Big big games this weekend. i'm worrying about our midfield at the moment, especially as our back line needs them to be secure.

Not worried about going forward, and hope we can limit their attack by ours functioning properly.

Big big games this weekend. i'm worrying about our midfield at the moment, especially as our back line needs them to be secure.

Not worried about going forward, and hope we can limit their attack by ours functioning properly.

Nice timing Everton playing the baggies last night, happy with the result. Now just hope Bournemouth don't give us too much jib before Tuesday's monster

I know you lot are ones for over exaggerating but Bournemouth a big game facepalm.giflaugh.png

• Like 1

I know you lot are ones for over exaggerating but Bournemouth a big game facepalm.giflaugh.png

Opps i was thinking about the next league game.

We need to strengthen, especially if Lucas is out for a while. If rumors are true then bids will be lodged for M'Villa and Salah....won't hold my breath though. Personally we need a left back and attacking midfielder. Splash some cash Henry ;)

DM is priority. We only have Lucas who can play in this position.

I wouldn't say no for a cheeky 40M bid for Mata tho.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

We need to strengthen, especially if Lucas is out for a while. If rumors are true then bids will be lodged for M'Villa and Salah....won't hold my breath though. Personally we need a left back and attacking midfielder. Splash some cash Henry wink.png

Lucas out for at least 2 months ,knee ligaments. Now we deffo need to buy, but who?

Lucas out for at least 2 months ,knee ligaments. Now we deffo need to buy, but who?

Wanyama, Strootman........................oh wait a min.

Aren't we meant to be looking at that French kid M'vila?

Wanyama, Strootman........................oh wait a min.

Aren't we meant to be looking at that French kid M'vila?

nah. that link came out of nowhere because he is a mate of sakho's and attended a match at anfield. with lucas out we definitely do need to get someone in though. if we try to go the rest of the season with gerrard as regista we'll blow it.

That's it Stevie, we defo need to get someone in, even if its another loan option. My knowledge of European footy at the moment is crap so I don't know who would be available. If last January is anything to go by, then we should be in for a real treat. C'mon Brendan pull another class signing out the bag please.

De Jong anybody? Nigel that is.

A fair bit on twitter throwing Nige in the loan mix. Could do worse, I liked him at City, solid.

I won't be surprised if we bring nobody in. But De Jong would surely be useful if at all possible.

• Like 1

I'm surprised one of the bigger clubs haven't gone after Cabaye. I think he would fit in well at Liverpool, but I imagine the fee would be more than they would pay.

What's the latest regarding Liverpool's interest in Salah?

Edited by uptheos

A fair bit on twitter throwing Nige in the loan mix. Could do worse, I liked him at City, solid.

I won't be surprised if we bring nobody in. But De Jong would surely be useful if at all possible.

22 days in and either they're keeping their cards close or not prepared to stump the cash. De Jong's name probably came up like many others, just because he plays in that position.

I don't know what to think. We'll rubbish them for not buying anyone and if they buy <deleted> we'll rubbish them. It is not likely they are going to pay for anyone who is decent or anyone decent is available. Yet we are in a situation with the top teams that most likely will not come around again, a situation that you would had thought would be worth paying over the odds for a couple of players to capitalize on.

Can't help but wondering about buying so many "squad" players whose sum total adds up to a couple of decent first XI players instead of players we aren't going to play or end up loaning out again.

Joe Allen it is for Lucas then.

Edited by BangrakBob

22 days in and either they're keeping their cards close or not prepared to stump the cash. De Jong's name probably came up like many others, just because he plays in that position.

I don't know what to think. We'll rubbish them for not buying anyone and if they buy <deleted> we'll rubbish them. It is not likely they are going to pay for anyone who is decent or anyone decent is available. Yet we are in a situation with the top teams that most likely will not come around again, a situation that you would had thought would be worth paying over the odds for a couple of players to capitalize on.

Can't help but wondering about buying so many "squad" players whose sum total adds up to a couple of decent first XI players instead of players we aren't going to play or end up loaning out again.

Joe Allen it is for Lucas then.

Its not inconceivable that they're looking at the 22m spend on Alberto, ilori and aspas and wondering where the money went.

• Like 1

I'm surprised one of the bigger clubs haven't gone after Cabaye. I think he would fit in well at Liverpool, but I imagine the fee would be more than they would pay.

What's the latest regarding Liverpool's interest in Salah?

Rumour has it the price double after we showed interest

Apparently they want 12M and we've gone in with 8M. Rather us go out and use it on a DM..........did I say that already!!!

he's a smashing player but it does seem an odd <deleted> priority in this window. particularly if we've got little cash and given the lucas situation. but then brendan does seem to be going out of his way to confuse and confound lately.

Apparently they want 12M and we've gone in with 8M. Rather us go out and use it on a DM..........did I say that already!!!

he's a smashing player but it does seem an odd fuc_king priority in this window. particularly if we've got little cash and given the lucas situation. but then brendan does seem to be going out of his way to confuse and confound lately.

rumours getting stronger he is on his way for 10M

he's a smashing player but it does seem an odd fuc_king priority in this window. particularly if we've got little cash and given the lucas situation. but then brendan does seem to be going out of his way to confuse and confound lately.

rumours getting stronger he is on his way for 10M

Further rumours that Chelski are trying to hijack the deal with the Mata money....I think Abramovic must have Thai blood as he can never save a bleedin satang!

Salah is a tricky, skilful player but allegedly does not like tracking back....Right up Maureen's street then. Maybe he is regretting letting Mata go already

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1