Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

our record against them is bloody abysmal. needs sorting out tomorrow. not looking forward to our midfield against theirs much though.

Eff off we've got that thoroughly detestable child eating ,justice dodging monster, Stevie Wellard in our Midfield.He'll be picking bits of Ozil & Cazorla from his teeth before Suarez has even selected from the menu.

Will definitely be won in midfield as usual.

Shame Ramsey isn't available.

i think if yours is made up of rosicky, arteta, oxlade, cazorla and ozil we may struggle to get the ball off you. we've got a big dilemma in that if we play joe allen to add a body in midfield we probably have to change the role of either suarez or sturridge.

basically our game plan given your lack of forwards should be to kick <deleted> out of giroud and get him off injured early.

• Like 1

Will definitely be won in midfield as usual.

Shame Ramsey isn't available.

i think if yours is made up of rosicky, arteta, oxlade, cazorla and ozil we may struggle to get the ball off you. we've got a big dilemma in that if we play joe allen to add a body in midfield we probably have to change the role of either suarez or sturridge.

basically our game plan given your lack of forwards should be to kick fuc_k out of giroud and get him off injured early.

Funnily enough he's not scoring at the moment, so perhaps a foot up his arse would do the trick. Carry on!

Absolutely frightening that! Superb.

Someone said the other day to me, Liverpool's problems will come when they have some injury's, we have a whole defence and our sitting midfielder out already!

P.s Gerrard not looking to bad in Lucas's position today!

• Like 1

Should have had more than 4 before half time - very disappointing tongue.png

Not only that, but SUAREZ hasn't scored either- very disappointed biggrin.png

But he did hit the post with an amazing shot.

I thought Sterling played really well and some of those Coutinho passes were mouth watering.

• Like 2

August 28 2011............. Manchester Untied 8 v Arsenal 2.........it happens and even Wenger doesn't know why .

Jog on sparkles we just battered the league leaders no one on this thread gives a toss about a united result in 2011
Calm yourself down Bob. United beat Arsenal already this season... and if United can... well, can't be that difficult eh.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ XA using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

August 28 2011............. Manchester Untied 8 v Arsenal 2.........it happens and even Wenger doesn't know why .

Jog on sparkles we just battered the league leaders no one on this thread gives a toss about a united result in 2011
Calm yourself down Bob. United beat Arsenal already this season... and if United can... well, can't be that difficult eh.

hehe just shows how sad it has become for your lot.

All calm here Rix, hope your lot do us a favour on Wednesday wink.png

Sad? Who's sad?.. well apart from a few Arsenal fans right now.

A man who has experienced 20 plus years of success and the elation that comes with it, is hardly going to get too down about half a year of failure. Get back to us though if our drought lasts half as long as yours has, and you may well find the sadness you are looking for.

Congrats on the win today btw. Believe it or not, and in spite of your recent comment about hoping that City win the title for the heartache it will bring us, I wouldn't actually be unhappy with Liverpool winning the title, crazy as that sounds (and not saying they will), as I think the sugar daddy clubs are what's screwing the game at the moment and anything that slows down their progress a bit is no bad thing, for the sport as a whole.

• Like 2

Sad? Who's sad?.. well apart from a few Arsenal fans right now.

A man who has experienced 20 plus years of success and the elation that comes with it, is hardly going to get too down about half a year of failure. Get back to us though if our drought lasts half as long as yours has, and you may well find the sadness you are looking for.

Congrats on the win today btw. Believe it or not, and in spite of your recent comment about hoping that City win the title for the heartache it will bring us, I wouldn't actually be unhappy with Liverpool winning the title, crazy as that sounds (and not saying they will), as I think the sugar daddy clubs are what's screwing the game at the moment and anything that slows down their progress a bit is no bad thing, for the sport as a whole.

I don't enjoy out of spite…well maybe a little bit. I lived around Higher Broughton, Prestwich, Crumpsall for a few years. Some of my best and longest friends are Mancs, both Red and Blue and some family members too.

Chelsea will win the title, they are the only team that can adapt and change tactics to get that 3 points almost consistently and it seems in this crazy season almost consistent will win the title.

your indifferent to Liverpool winning a title….you have won too many

• Like 1

There was me thinking Liverpool would take one up the arsenal today but got 5, well done to the third of Liverpool today, done the reds proud,think il pop out into the town center and av a few bevvies with the reds fans, now where did I put that Norwegian phrase book..COYB..

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

everybody played perfectly really. only mistake anyone made all game was gerrard giving a bit of a soft peno away. suarez was incredibly unlucky not to score either with the ridiculous 30 yard volley that nearly broke the post and also that mad free-kick that the keeper tipped out of the top corner. that was just bloody wonderful to watch.

• Like 2