Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

There is a good arguement for any of the top 4 to take it.

Chelsea have the easiest run in, in theory.

Liverpool don't have any other game distractions.

Arsenal can take points off everyone.

City, well, City are City.

Liverpool also play Chelsea and Man City at Anfield in April.

Those two games are now 6 pointers! and could very well

determine who takes the title.

I agree.

I've checked all the fixtures for the current top 4.

If City win against Arsenal at the Emirates and win against Liverpool at Anfield, City will win the league I reckon.

If Liverpool get 6 points from Chelsea and City they will be very much in the title race on the final day.

So I think Sotsira is right about the 2 games at Anfield being critical.

To be honest I can see City beating Arsenal at the Emirates, and Liverpool v City could go either way.

It won't be boring, that's for sure.

Cast iron top 4 for Liverpool. A couple of glory days at Anfield in April and who knows.

And by the way, speaking as a Chelsea supporter, Mourhino is playing no mind games when he talks about this years title race and building for the future. What you see is what you get. No bullshit.

Suarez, Sturridge and Sterling are dangerous whatever is going on at the back. Same with Aguerro, Negredo and Silva.

You score 9, we score 10. Same result as a 1 nil but more entertaining.

We haven't seen Mourhino parking the bus this season and I don't think he is going to start doing it now, so

Good Luck.

There is a good arguement for any of the top 4 to take it.

Chelsea have the easiest run in, in theory.

Liverpool don't have any other game distractions.

Arsenal can take points off everyone.

City, well, City are City.

Liverpool also play Chelsea and Man City at Anfield in April.

Those two games are now 6 pointers! and could very well

determine who takes the title.

I agree.

I've checked all the fixtures for the current top 4.

If City win against Arsenal at the Emirates and win against Liverpool at Anfield, City will win the league I reckon.

If Liverpool get 6 points from Chelsea and City they will be very much in the title race on the final day.

So I think Sotsira is right about the 2 games at Anfield being critical.

To be honest I can see City beating Arsenal at the Emirates, and Liverpool v City could go either way.

It won't be boring, that's for sure.

Cast iron top 4 for Liverpool. A couple of glory days at Anfield in April and who knows.

I agree with the comments above especially about it not going to be boring. Need to grow my fingernails long so I have something to chew on.

Unfortunately I don't have a cat to kick when Pool's score is not as I had wished for and the wife is against me using her as a substitute, and i thought

she loved me!

As regards Liverpool they definetely have the firepower but need to get their defence sorted out. Do that and they could be second.

I think though, but I hope I am wrong, that Liverpool will not finish higher than second.

Ok Pormax. I hear you.

My honest view. City for the title, just.

Liverpool and Chelsea 2, 3, close either way.

Attack will beat defence as the game of football at the top level evolves. Suarez, Aguerro, and great attacking players in Europe like Ronaldo and Imbrahimovich are proving it.

Lower level footie, and that includes the EPL outside the top 4, different kettle of fish.

Football at the highest level in my view is getting back to being a bit more like the South American game before they went the Germanic route.

But we all have to visit Stoke.

Bayern Munich is probably the best example of football evolution at its finest I reckon.

Liverpool under Brendan Rodgers are definitely going in the right direction.

We haven't seen Mourhino parking the bus this season and I don't think he is going to start doing it now, so

Good Luck.

Don't think he really ever gets accused of that. What he does get accused of, and is guilty of, including at times this season, is of sucking the life out of games to the point where one loses the will to live.

He parked the bus at old trafford starting with no striker and had he realized how average united was about to become under Moyes and had a go they would be another 2 points clear now.

Edited by nev
  • Like 2

Good Luck.

Don't think he really ever gets accused of that. What he does get accused of, and is guilty of, including at times this season, is of sucking the life out of games to the point where one loses the will to live.

He parked the bus at old trafford starting with no striker and had he realized how average united was about to become under Moyes and had a go they would be another 2 points clear now.
Personally I wouldn't describe that performance at Old Trafford as a parking the bus performance. Just very defensive.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ XA using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Parking the bus, sucking the life out, defensive?

I apologise to Liverpool fans for opening a can of worms on their thread.

In August last year United were Champions. Mourhino was playing only his third league game as the new Chelsea manager.

In January this year, Eto'o did 'em with a hatrick at The Bridge.

Suarez, Sturridge, Sterling, Aguerro, Negredo etc etc at OT.

No fear.

Liverpool and City at OT are in my points calculations but I'm still working on the impact on goal diff!

Cheers.

Good Luck.

And how many teams have won at the Etihad in the EPL this season apart from City?

thumbsup.gif

Only Chelsea.

clap2.gif

Maybe Villa, Fulham, Southampton (?), West Brom and West Ham can too.cheesy.gif

Not entirely sure of what longstebe is saying, but if Brendan Rodgers gives David Moyes a good thrashing I will be happy.

Never mind the points.

thumbsup.gif

3 points with a Suarez hatrick will be the icing on the cake to their miserable season. Brendan will thrash gollum with his tactics.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Not entirely sure of what longstebe is saying, but if Brendan Rodgers gives David Moyes a good thrashing I will be happy.

Never mind the points.

thumbsup.gif

3 points with a Suarez hatrick will be the icing on the cake to their miserable season. Brendan will thrash gollum with his tactics.

absolutely no chickens being counted here whatsoever. united are hurting this season and there's no such thing as an easy match for us at old trafford. their fans will be up for it you can be sure, and if that can't inspire the players to greater efforts then nothing can.

given the way we've defended this season no liverpool fan should be going into this one with any complacency at all.

• Like 2

Never mind the points.

thumbsup.gif

absolutely no chickens being counted here whatsoever. united are hurting this season and there's no such thing as an easy match for us at old trafford. their fans will be up for it you can be sure, and if that can't inspire the players to greater efforts then nothing can.

given the way we've defended this season no liverpool fan should be going into this one with any complacency at all.

To be fair, everyones had about twenty eight opportunities to study David Moyes' game plan so you should know how to play them. Nothings going to changesmile.png

Never mind the points.

thumbsup.gif

To be fair, everyones had about twenty eight opportunities to study David Moyes' game plan so you should know how to play them. Nothings going to changesmile.png

not the point mate. it's a genuine formbook goes out the window match this. and i'm still looking forward to howard webb being appointed referee.

• Like 1

Liverpool v Man U + Spurs v Arsenal. Excellent weekend!

Well that sorts out Sunday.thumbsup.gif

Not sure where I'll be.

Fair chance I could be in Abu Dhabi on Saturday for the other 2 important games.

Depends on what ebookers.com are offering for LHR-BKK.facepalm.gif

not the point mate. it's a genuine formbook goes out the window match this. and i'm still looking forward to howard webb being appointed referee.

just announced….Clattenburg

hmm. better than webb i guess.

Plus Evra getting sent off and a 12 match ban for being a c*^t and a further 6 matches after his appeal gets turned down as the FA agree that his is definitely a c&^t

Don't forget his other crime of being a negrito. Ban him just for that eh.

Plus Evra getting sent off and a 12 match ban for being a c*^t and a further 6 matches after his appeal gets turned down as the FA agree that his is definitely a c&^t

Don't forget his other crime of being a negrito. Ban him just for that eh.

You don't want him playing either then rix.....can't blame you for thatsmile.png

• Like 2

hmm. better than webb i guess.

he must be injured

• Like 1