Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Not worried too much about Europe anymore, but I still worry about our defense. mc and chel score loads of goals but concede none; although against 10 men granted, but we still let in 3. I'm a happy chappy though.

^ Classless git! Looks like the pressure of the Premiership Manager game has got to him already. Still, one way or another, he won't have to put up with it for too much longerbiggrin.png....unless he gets Moysies jobcheesy.gif

• Like 1

^ Tactical booking v Sunderland maybe? Then back for City. Spuds fans will be pleasedsmile.png

Please remind me what happened the last time we played spurs without Stevie.

Or are you just taking the piss too :-)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

^ Tactical booking v Sunderland maybe? Then back for City. Spuds fans will be pleasedsmile.png

Now you've spoilt my fun!facepalm.gif

Make no mistake that was a great win, scoring 6 goals away is some achievement, well done. thumbsup.gif

I'm not sure the policy of whatever the other's score we will top is going to work all the time, though it did seem like every time they had the ball they were likely to score.

Must feel nice being back in the Champions League, maybe not as PL winners, though they have as good a chance as any.

• Like 2

Now you've spoilt my fun!facepalm.gif

Sorry mate :-)

I have to admit though, with Gerrard playing great in his new role I'd be a bit gutted if he were to miss out on the city or chelsea game at home.

If my memory serves me right, which it does, we've had the upper hand over you in recent seasons. wink.png

17.01.2004 - present day.

Liverpool with 9 wins

Spurs with 8 wins.

I said recent seasons. i.e. the last five years! There are some on here that probably were not yet born in 2004

Edited by carmine

17.01.2004 - present day.

Liverpool with 9 wins

Spurs with 8 wins.

Carms clutching at imaginary straws then tongue.png You'd think a recent 5 nil thrashing would deter such mischievous misgivings.

• Like 1

it took fowler 38 matches in the 95/96 season and he was absolutely brilliant that year. suarez has done it in 25 games and missed the first five games of the season too. he's incredible.

I REALLY hope no one comes in with an offer you can't refuse, this partnership with Sturridge is one of the most exciting for ages and what a work-horse Suarez is. Just when you think he looks cream crackered and can't give any more, he will race away and score another goal......absolutely wonderful to watch.

• Like 2

it took fowler 38 matches in the 95/96 season and he was absolutely brilliant that year. suarez has done it in 25 games and missed the first five games of the season too. he's incredible.

I REALLY hope no one comes in with an offer you can't refuse, this partnership with Sturridge is one of the most exciting for ages and what a work-horse Suarez is. Just when you think he looks cream crackered and can't give any more, he will race away and score another goal......absolutely wonderful to watch.

what's an offer we can't refuse though? because you'd have to be in the neighbourhood of £120m before we even answer the phone at the moment i think.

not to mention that he's stated many times this season how happy he is and how much his family are settled on and enjoying living on merseyside.

• Like 1

"Liverpool have now scored 78 goals in a season.."

You must have switched off at half time Jack...it is 82 nowbiggrin.png

Quite right.

I think the stat I read was making the point that they had now surpassed 78, which was the previous Liverpool high.

Obviously they scored goal 79 during the game, and ended up on 82.

Either way, its still a great performance from where they were last year.

• Like 1

As well as top of the chart in assists. It was funny though when he left Sterling out to dry.tongue.png

Edited by jellydog
  • Like 1