Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Well they can flog Messi to the Arab playboy for 120 million and use that to fund the Suarez bid....

They can beat him senseless for all we care, Suarez might just have a better chance of winning the CL if he stays with Sturridge

it took fowler 38 matches in the 95/96 season and he was absolutely brilliant that year. suarez has done it in 25 games and missed the first five games of the season too. he's incredible.

I REALLY hope no one comes in with an offer you can't refuse, this partnership with Sturridge is one of the most exciting for ages and what a work-horse Suarez is. Just when you think he looks cream crackered and can't give any more, he will race away and score another goal......absolutely wonderful to watch.

what's an offer we can't refuse though? because you'd have to be in the neighbourhood of £120m before we even answer the phone at the moment i think.

not to mention that he's stated many times this season how happy he is and how much his family are settled on and enjoying living on merseyside.

Even you Stevie, know that no one is going to offer 120 Mil, but I do think it's possible for someone to come in with a very high bid. He may love living on Merseyside, but he might equally fancy a villa in Spain.

There's no question that once the Spaniards come knocking, it's a big temptation.

As I said, I hope it doesn't happen and if it does it's not my doing. biggrin.png

it took fowler 38 matches in the 95/96 season and he was absolutely brilliant that year. suarez has done it in 25 games and missed the first five games of the season too. he's incredible.

I REALLY hope no one comes in with an offer you can't refuse, this partnership with Sturridge is one of the most exciting for ages and what a work-horse Suarez is. Just when you think he looks cream crackered and can't give any more, he will race away and score another goal......absolutely wonderful to watch.

what's an offer we can't refuse though? because you'd have to be in the neighbourhood of £120m before we even answer the phone at the moment i think.

not to mention that he's stated many times this season how happy he is and how much his family are settled on and enjoying living on merseyside.

Even you Stevie, know that no one is going to offer 120 Mil, but I do think it's possible for someone to come in with a very high bid. He may love living on Merseyside, but he might equally fancy a villa in Spain.

There's no question that once the Spaniards come knocking, it's a big temptation.

As I said, I hope it doesn't happen and if it does it's not my doing. biggrin.png

Ups, it's not the Hacienda that makes him tick. Suarez has all he needs next season; title challenging, champions league challenging, a team he thrives in, playing champagne football and is a hero to millions. Where is the challenge in a 2 or 3 team league in the sunshiiiiine?

• Like 1

Ups, it's not the Hacienda that makes him tick. Suarez has all he needs next season; title challenging, champions league challenging, a team he thrives in, playing champagne football and is a hero to millions. Where is the challenge in a 2 or 3 team league in the sunshiiiiine?

Dunno mate, better to ask Bale, Ronaldo et al.

Does he have a release clause in his contract? If so, that could affect his sale value and he could demand better wages instead

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I think we all know what is the cause of his current contentment and it has nothing whatsoever to do with the neighborhood he's living on, or the friends he and his family are making, or anything like that.

I think we all know what is the cause of his current contentment and it has nothing whatsoever to do with the neighborhood he's living on, or the friends he and his family are making, or anything like that.

I've no idea ,give us an insight?

do we? you'll have to enlighten me. or us.

do we? you'll have to enlighten me. or us.

Didn't think I was being particularly cryptic. Thought the answer was blindingly obvious. He's playing a blinder and the team is flying high... plus, thanks to the absence this season of idiotic behavior, he's receiving plaudits rather than criticism from pretty much everyone including even the press. Not that long ago the press were on his back and it was all because they "had it in for him". Remember how he said they were driving him out of the country or some such nonsense. Perhaps he's realising that how he is portrayed by the media is to a large degree in his own hands. Or perhaps not... anyway, point is, the reason for his current contentment has nothing to do with any of that PR BS about what a wonderful place Merseyside is, or how much he loves Liverpudlians, but everything to do with his career. Not knocking him for that either by the way. He's worked hard and turned things around. Deserves to feel happy with the way things have gone.

that's all fair comment but the fact is that his family is very settled and very happy on merseyside as well. he's got a great bunch of mates that includes lucas, coutinho and their families and seems to have a real little community thing going on. so put that together with his form and the team's form and we have a pretty happy bunny there. not to mention that his daughter's name, delfina, is an anagram of anfield. :)

• Like 1

that's all fair comment but the fact is that his family is very settled and very happy on merseyside as well. he's got a great bunch of mates that includes lucas, coutinho and their families and seems to have a real little community thing going on. so put that together with his form and the team's form and we have a pretty happy bunny there. not to mention that his daughter's name, delfina, is an anagram of anfield. smile.png

And there was I thinking he'd named his daughter after a Polish countess, who was noted for her beauty. wink.png

that's all fair comment but the fact is that his family is very settled and very happy on merseyside as well. he's got a great bunch of mates that includes lucas, coutinho and their families and seems to have a real little community thing going on. so put that together with his form and the team's form and we have a pretty happy bunny there. not to mention that his daughter's name, delfina, is an anagram of anfield. smile.png

And there was I thinking he'd named his daughter after a Polish countess, who was noted for her beauty. wink.png

bloody hell mate, revealing your cultured side here or what?

bloody hell mate, revealing your cultured side here or what?

Busted.......on a Liverpool thread, so that's OK.biggrin.png

• Like 2

All very nice if true... i just can't help feeling though like we've been here before with Suarez. That sense of him really having both the club and the area in his heart, that was confidently expressed on here... just before he went and did what he did in the summer... that suggested something quite different in his heart, did it not?

It's all a bit like the badge kissing business. Does anyone take that seriously these days or believe it is in any way sincere 95% of the time?