Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

I would have been happy with a draw in this game. As it turns out 0-2. I think this was a game of attack v defense and defense won by default. 0-0 would have been a fair result they didn't attack and we did; to no avail. Gerrard must be absolutely gutted, but it was just a slip. Now we are looking at goal difference and city have more games left to improve theirs. We are in the hands of the Gods, and that ain't a nice place to be.

Easy ,stick 9 past palace & 5 past the geordies.Not like it's never been done beforewhistling.gifthumbsup.gif

If only

It's a shame to see that Brenda has been buying his grapes from the bargain bin...........bit sour. Never mind Brenda, just go and visit Chelsey again, I'm sure he will let you score!

It's a shame to see that Brenda has been buying his grapes from the bargain bin...........bit sour. Never mind Brenda, just go and visit Chelsey again, I'm sure he will let you score!

Brenda is not a member who frequents this forum.

Mjj you really need to work on your fishing skills.

Unfortunate slip from the Captain before half time, gutted for him.

Thought we lacked that final ball and composure in front of goal today.

I knew Chelsea would park the bus, I just didn't expect them to park two of them...

Need to brush this off and go on and win the next game.

Still top of the league, lots of twists and turns yet.

• Like 2

I must be doing something right. I've never read posts from you that are so serious.

Lovely morning.

Of course, as a City fan, there is nothing more than I want other than my team to win the league.

However, I do feel sorry for Gerard.

He did not deserve to have his 'Thierry Henry' moment, relived.

He deserved better. He is a one man club and is nothing like the modern day footballer of today.

There are not many players that put in the effort as he does. I believe he is an exceptional player who deserves every accolade he receives.

Yup, he must be gutted. sad.png

That one slip could have cost them the title and he knows it.

It hasn't yet, but it's made a big difference.

I thought he tried too hard to make amends, with too many shots, but it's understandable.

They are missing Jordan Henderson in midfield.

Wish he'd make his deleted mind up!

BmSDNJMCIAAqOxA.jpgbiggrin.png

I wouldn't want to get in an argument over this wilai.

But ponder the possibility of this.

Mourinho knew the only way to beat Liverpool was to defend and catch Liverpool on the break.

Did Mourinho go to Anfield looking for a draw?

I don't think so.

I think he was hoping to get lucky.

Wish he'd make his deleted mind up!

BmSDNJMCIAAqOxA.jpgbiggrin.png

I wouldn't want to get in an argument over this wilai.

But ponder the possibility of this.

Mourinho knew the only way to beat Liverpool was to defend and catch Liverpool on the break.

Did Mourinho go to Anfield looking for a draw?

I don't think so.

I think he was hoping to get lucky.

Not pretty, but they did a good job. Winning 2-0 at Anfield this season, is no mean feat.

Though both goals were gifts, full credit to Demba Ba for being on the mistake so fast and then keeping his cool.

Has there been more religiosity from players in the league this season?

I must be doing something right. I've never read posts from you that are so serious.

Lovely morning.

It is a lovely morning .Life go's on .

Have a smashing day ,you deserve it.

^ Maybe could've done with him yesterday....always used to nick goals in big gamessmile.png

My lad said exactly the same thing yesterday ,a cross was swung in (can't remember who tried to get on the end of it) but my lad said 'if we still had Derek ,he would've thrown his head ,heart & soul at that :-) Loved his attitude ,his work rate & yes he always come up with the goods when it mattered.

Edit .

Who did he do the 20 yard lunge/hi karate tackle on the touchline which he only got booked for?

Edited by mad mary

^ Maybe could've done with him yesterday....always used to nick goals in big gamessmile.png

My lad said exactly the same thing yesterday ,a cross was swung in (can't remember who tried to get on the end of it) but my lad said 'if we still had Derek ,he would've thrown his head ,heart & soul at that :-) Loved his attitude ,his work rate & yes he always come up with the goods when it mattered.

Edit .

Who did he do the 20 yard lunge/hi karate tackle on the touchline which he only got booked for?

Think it was that fine upstanding (now temporary coach of Manure) young gentleman Philip Nevillebiggrin.png

Yep...that's him!

Edited by wilai

This isnt over yet. City to everton is easy.

But if we dont win, we cant take anything away from the lads this seasno, been <deleted> amazing, just to be apart of the race makes it amazing, bigger and better things next season

Edit .

Think it was that fine upstanding (now temporary coach of Manure) young gentleman Philip Nevillebiggrin.png

That's the one.I knew it was either a manc or a blue ,as it turns out it was both ,and a rat to boot.!!

• Like 1

religiosity

Strange use of the word Ups. Not one I would have thought of using.

That because you're not me wink.png

I'm referring to all the bowing, pointing to the heavens, kneeling in centre circle before KO, making signs of cross etc etc.

Edited by uptheos

religiosity

I'm referring to all the bowing, pointing to the heavens, kneeling in centre circle before KO, making signs of cross etc etc.

I've seen some of that Ups but nothing too bothersome yet...however, if they start carrying candles around the pitch or giving speeches against sodomy, then by God, there will be hell to pay !post-4641-1156693976.gif.pagespeed.ce.Jg

• Like 1

religiosity

I've seen some of that Ups but nothing too bothersome yet...however, if they start carrying candles around the pitch or giving speeches against sodomy, then by God, there will be hell to pay !post-4641-1156693976.gif.pagespeed.ce.Jg

Wonder who will be the first 'tebow'.......serious stuff?