Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Good banter Guys.

I enjoyed that. thumbsup.gif

A Possible Difference:

Liverpool lose to Chelsea, but all is not lost. Still gonna win the League.biggrin.png

Chelsea. Lose to Atletico Madrid. Finished. End of. Game Over. No final in Lisbon. Gutted. Desperate after so much hope.

sad.png

(I'm not condoning fans leaving their seats btw. Last night was tough for a chav taxi driver though.)

I haven't seen him kick a ball yet but that Kallas looks like he's just been picked from a sunday league ale 'ouse team.

Why's that then ? Just interested !

Extra homework for the class dunce.Must try harder.

So from that answer, we can take it that you made a comment about the boy without really thinking what you were saying,for someone with badges I find this surprising !!!

Edited by mrbojangles
Fixed quotes

Alf. I think me the dunce has eventually twigged.

It was merely a negative comment because Kalas is a Chelsea player.

smile.png The only player under 20 who is any good is a Liverpool player. Understand. Everybody else's young players are sh***.

Bottom line is mary is trouble.

Gone a bit quiet on here wonder whylaugh.png

it's nice that you're still able to laugh after the season you've had nev.

this season has been utterly brilliant, a laugh a minute. and while the fat lady might be doing her warm-up exercises she isn't belting it out yet.

it's nice that you're still able to laugh after the season you've had nev.

this season has been utterly brilliant, a laugh a minute. and while the fat lady might be doing her warm-up exercises she isn't belting it out yet.

Yes mate we have had a shocker of a season, but since we have got rid of Moyes, stevie me fails to control a simple pass and falls over and cost you 3 points, after you won a Norwich i thought it was nailed on you would go on and win the league things look brighter now.

we've never been 'nailed on' mate, we've always been the rank outsider. we've a far smaller squad than city and chelsea, we've far less money and our manager is nowhere near as experienced as theirs. to win the league we'd have needed to overcome all that lot and also the small matter of winning 14 games on the bounce. which nobody has ever done. we've exceeded all expectations and are well ahead of schedule but we were always going to have a blip somewhere.

But all that accepted about having far exceeded expectations this season, if you do end up losing the title to City on goal difference, none of that will I think be much of a consolation, and you will be forever haunted with what could have been, and how close you were.... speaking from personal experience anyway.

Wouldn't wish the torture and agony of coming so close upon my worst enemy... oh, hold on a sec..

we've never been 'nailed on' mate, we've always been the rank outsider. we've a far smaller squad than city and chelsea, we've far less money and our manager is nowhere near as experienced as theirs. to win the league we'd have needed to overcome all that lot and also the small matter of winning 14 games on the bounce. which nobody has ever done. we've exceeded all expectations and are well ahead of schedule but we were always going to have a blip somewhere.

But all that accepted about having far exceeded expectations this season, if you do end up losing the title to City on goal difference, none of that will I think be much of a consolation, and you will be forever haunted with what could have been, and how close you were.... speaking from personal experience anyway.

Wouldn't wish the torture and agony of coming so close upon my worst enemy... oh, hold on a sec..

oh hell yeah, if we do lose it now and as you say particularly on goal difference i'll be <deleted> distraught for months.

assuming city win both of their remaining two narrowly we just need to go and win 5-0 at palace tomorrow night and then beat newcastle 7-0 at home on the last day. piece of piss.

We're not playing until Monday, and we are still pissing our sides that Giggs managed to break a record after only 2 matches in charge

R&R in Patts Nev....never slept with a girl wearing an Everton shirt before! (blond Thai as well....another 1st) One to show my "tricky" mates next time I am in blighty Still loving and learningbiggrin.png

• Like 2

Win our last two games & i'll be made up ,regardless of the outcome of the league.

I've enjoyed this mad season more than any for a longtime.

Onwards & upwards.

JFT96

Glory hunter. Only enjoy it when you're winning.

Win our last two games & i'll be made up ,regardless of the outcome of the league.

I've enjoyed this mad season more than any for a longtime.

Onwards & upwards.

JFT96

Glory hunter. Only enjoy it when you're winning.

You need to up your trolling skills sunshine!

The person who's going to have nightmares for the rest of his life is a certain Mr. Gerrard.

Whereas this person is probably laughing his tits off and hoping Palace do the business tomorrow night.

article-1102512-02EBE4A6000005DC-360_233

That will be 2 league titles City have drawn in 3 seasons

I can't really ever remember a clearer winner.

Really? Thierry Henry has won most of these awards more than once.

Then again he was pretty special.

Indeed he was. Still the best player to grace the Premier League for my money.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ XA using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Henry was incredible but usually had more competition from more better players in the Premier League at the time. Suarez has really been the only choice this season, he's been head and shoulders away the best.

• Like 1

Yeah I agree with that too. And nice to hear a United fan say that mate.

Yeah I agree with that too. And nice to hear a United fan say that mate.
Yeah absolutely, no problem admitting it. I will say though, the perception of him as being such a incredible standout, is probably somewhat assisted by the fact that the window in which he had his best years, those eight odd years, were spent entirely in the Premier League. The years of his career prior and post, were in my opinion, not at the same level. Had those less impressive years been spent in the Premier League, like say for example Gerrard or Giggs careers were, and were he now playing for West Brom or something, well then I suspect we might have quite different views.

Henry's timing coming in and going out owes a lot to his standing is in short what I am saying. Not to take anything away from him like.

Edited by rixalex