Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

we seem to be getting nearer signing this emre can lad from leverkusen. he looks quite an interesting one.

Was on my wish list half a dozen or so pages back....Looks done given the nasty comments BL's manager is coming out withsmile.png And yep JD, I think it could spell the end for Lucas...He doesn't seem to have come back from his last injury. Looks leggy and lacking in confidence.

PS mate...I take back my comment of "tryin to be nice" to Woy. After his comments about MOM Barkley, he can do one. We have No F&%#in Chance with him in charge. Still goin to Patts tho'. Will check out a Uruguay shirt for the later rounds as long as the "wee little <deleted>" thumbsup.gif is fit.

He looked very leggy to me in his brief time back. Good guy Lucas, but he looked a fish out of water at times. Maybe he'll pick it up with more playing time, wherever that might be.

I could care less about Roy, but I think his comment about Barkley had more to do with his frustration with the endless crap questions from the media than anything else.

The worrying thought though is anybody who says Phil Jones was outstanding is either blind, lying, or daft.

I have no confidence in Roy, especially after last night's game and press coverage.

i have no confidence in roy after he took liverpool into a relegation scrap, told the fans to stop protesting against hicks and gillett and signed paul konchesky and christian poulsen. and his many, many other crimes and his every utterance every time he opens his stupid gob. he is an appalling man.

• Like 1

^ Think again Chiqs as they had just closed out on nearly 100m Euros for Cavani and Lavezzi to your Qatar mates at PSG. 32m was pocket change ladwink.png

Yes but my point is they are not afraid to spend money if they've got it.

They just sold their strike force...of course some of the profit had to be re-invested. They aren't Arsenal!whistling.gif

They don't have it now, so they won't be spunking 8 figure sums on a DM. Would be happy to be proved wrong but it ain't gonna happen

Moreno medical apparently booked for Wednesday....barring any late gazumping from the Chavswink.png

fm-2014-player-profile-of-alberto-moreno

Well Mourinho did warn us (with that horrid sneering look on his face) not to make it public when a player's coming over for a medical. 30m and a huge salary offer down the road we knew why. And I'm sure the chavs would be quite happy to buy him just to stop you lot signing him.

Possible?....Rubbish?.....Has a deal been done yet?

It's from everyone's favourite paper biggrin.png

Tottenham have hijacked Liverpool's move for Sevilla left back Alberto Moreno by tabling a £14million offer plus Roberto Soldado on loan and including midfielder Etienne Capoue.

Moreno is one of the hottest properties in Spain at the moment and has attracted interest among England's elite including Chelsea and Liverpool. The Anfield club were thought to be leading the race to sign the exciting 21-year-old. But new Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino wants to make Moreno his first summer signing and has given the green light to the lucrative offer.

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 1

Still favourites O's but as it is Ian Ayre running the show in Spain, you never know! Emre appears in the "Can" but Hogan is in charge of that one. <10m as well so that looks like good business....especially if BM are as pissed off as they seem (they had a buy back clause but cannot activate it until next season!) I wonder if Big Sami tipped us the wink on that one? Hope so, another reason for loving the guywai2.gif

• Like 1

Moreno medical apparently booked for Wednesday....barring any late gazumping from the Chavswink.png

fm-2014-player-profile-of-alberto-moreno

Well Mourinho did warn us (with that horrid sneering look on his face) not to make it public when a player's coming over for a medical. 30m and a huge salary offer down the road we knew why. And I'm sure the chavs would be quite happy to buy him just to stop you lot signing him.

Possible?....Rubbish?.....Has a deal been done yet?

It's from everyone's favourite paper biggrin.png

Tottenham have hijacked Liverpool's move for Sevilla left back Alberto Moreno by tabling a £14million offer plus Roberto Soldado on loan and including midfielder Etienne Capoue.

Moreno is one of the hottest properties in Spain at the moment and has attracted interest among England's elite including Chelsea and Liverpool. The Anfield club were thought to be leading the race to sign the exciting 21-year-old. But new Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino wants to make Moreno his first summer signing and has given the green light to the lucrative offer.

If true, Pochettino knows what he's doing. Never mind Baldini.

( It will all work out fine so long as the boys who do the football, like Rodgers and Poch, control things. Just like a very famous old Liverpool manager used to say. )

It ain't rocket science. Just sign the cheque Mr Levy.

Still favourites O's but as it is Ian Ayre running the show in Spain, you never know! Emre appears in the "Can" but Hogan is in charge of that one. <10m as well so that looks like good business....especially if BM are as pissed off as they seem (they had a buy back clause but cannot activate it until next season!) I wonder if Big Sami tipped us the wink on that one? Hope so, another reason for loving the guywai2.gif

Yup favourites indeed mate.

It had been thought Spurs were mounting a last-minute charge to try and steal the Spanish left back from the Reds' grasp. But it appears that assault never came and Brendan Rodgers has free rein to snap up the £14m rated player, adding him to the squad alongside latest recruit Rickie Lambert.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/382346/Tottenham-pull-out-of-the-race-for-Alberto-Moreno-leaving-Liverpool-free-to-wrap-up-deal

I was reading the buy back cannot be activated if the interest is outside of Germany.

Yup favourites indeed mate.

It had been thought Spurs were mounting a last-minute charge to try and steal the Spanish left back from the Reds' grasp. But it appears that assault never came and Brendan Rodgers has free rein to snap up the £14m rated player, adding him to the squad alongside latest recruit Rickie Lambert.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/382346/Tottenham-pull-out-of-the-race-for-Alberto-Moreno-leaving-Liverpool-free-to-wrap-up-deal

Castro said: "It's true that there's interest from Liverpool and we're waiting to see if that turns into a reality, which right now it isn't.

"Whoever wants to leave can do so, but we'll be the ones setting the prices."

Looks like Levy has pulled out and Castro is calling the money shot.

Seville finished 5th in La Liga, 27 points behind At Madrid.

Castro and Levy probably have a lot in common. smile.png

My guess is Moreno will go to Liverpool but cost them a few bob more than they were hoping.

Chelski pulled out a while ago.

Edited by P45Mustang

^ they're wrong mate. Some Turkish guy went into one about it but I can't find it now. Chun is probably safe. Anyway, according to Rummenigge last year....BpX-crqIYAIHwoI.jpg

Except this time, he didn't go back. Sure Sami H is involved somewhere!

Edited by wilai
  • Like 2

^ Jun according to the Turks....and IA better bring Sanchez back with him or elsewink.png

And, for confirmation......

How to pronounce the Turkish name Can?

How would I pronounce the Turkish name Can, as in Can Bonomo? Am I correct in saying (with English as my native language) it would be like: Juhnn? Or is that completely wrong? ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
1TnV8a8uYAAECSCOcbFAICw==.medium.png
  • Marla answered 2 years ago
You're doing it right, that name is pronounced like John or Juhn.
Source:
native speaker
Edited by wilai

Its pronounced Chan.

Wonder if Ayre will still be getting slated on here after the moreno deal is wrapped up?

ayre is a middle-aged man who rides a harley davidson. he's still a bellend.

post-170460-0-99690700-1402042381_thumb.
  • Like 1

Its pronounced Chan.

Wonder if Ayre will still be getting slated on here after the moreno deal is wrapped up?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

He can be Can ,Chan ,Jun,John,Jackie or Dick for all I care...as long as he performs on the pitch .

Ayre has lost too much credibility over his tenure to be taken seriously . One deal wont change that.

It will be at least 3 signings so far, that deserves a pat on back IMO. If he were to bring either Shaqiri or Sanchez in aswell then he deserves some credit.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app