Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

A front 3 of Marko. Sturr . & Stirling would be the quickest in the prem . with Llallana operating at 10 or A/M .

But with Roman Abramovitch supposedly owning a % of Marko`s contract I cannot see Chelski let him go to LFC

without a fight. Would still like us to sign Sanchez tho` .

How do you fit a '10' into that front 3?

Issac plz , 10 or A/M ( attacking mid ) plays behind the front 3 & is the provider . This I guess is where Llallana will play .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28188589

tbh i'm familiar with neither so I cant comment, barring it sounds a lot of money.certainly for Origi.

6 million & add ons for Origi.......think we can afford thatwink.png

Origi seems like a cracking young prospect, Shame is LFC have agreed to loan him back to Lille for a season .

Not too bothered about that. Only 19 so he can carry on developing in an atmosphere where he is comfortable. He will also be training at Melwood from time to time in readiness for next year.

• Like 1

A front 3 of Marko. Sturr . & Stirling would be the quickest in the prem . with Llallana operating at 10 or A/M .

But with Roman Abramovitch supposedly owning a % of Marko`s contract I cannot see Chelski let him go to LFC

without a fight. Would still like us to sign Sanchez tho` .

How do you fit a '10' into that front 3?

Issac plz , 10 or A/M ( attacking mid ) plays behind the front 3 & is the provider . This I guess is where Llallana will play .

I'd rather call it a 'fluid' front line ,that's how we've played with couthinho,sturridge,suarez ,sterling etc,. number 10 is a term 'bastardised' for lazy foreigners that want to get off putting a shift in.whistling.gif

tbh i'm familiar with neither so I cant comment, barring it sounds a lot of money.certainly for Origi.

6 million & add ons for Origi.......think we can afford thatwink.png

Origi seems like a cracking young prospect, Shame is LFC have agreed to loan him back to Lille for a season .

Not too bothered about that. Only 19 so he can carry on developing in an atmosphere where he is comfortable. He will also be training at Melwood from time to time in readiness for next

The sale of Luis & whether we sign Sanchez or not are all that matters now . When that is settled then Brendan has to decide who he still wants to bring in , & who he no longer needs at the club, With more games to be played with hopefully a good run in C/L ,FA cup & League cup & of course continuance of our good premier league we need a bigger & stronger squad .So he cannot get rid of as many as he would like , this window is still very important to our success .

Jeez Bob....Any thoughts on 9/11?clap2.gif

biggrin.png

All i'm saying is its very strange indeed that no one else is in for him. Don't you? One of the best players in the world and no one else is interested!

btw, Hitler never died in the bunker and the first moon landings were filmed at Paramount Studios. thumbsup.gif

Here we go lads, seems we were right about something fishy going on, and there is a direct correlation between biting and wanting to move on.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/luis-suarez-transfer-barcelona-agreed-to-sign-suarez-from-liverpool-in-november-according-to-oscar-tabarez-9589567.html

So Luis sacrificed Uruguay success for personal reason?

Tabarez might be needing to save his @rse in Uruguay?

Release clause was in place way before the WC according to Tabarez. Luis didn't need to bite to get a move.

Or is my logic faulty?

Jeez Bob....Any thoughts on 9/11?clap2.gif

biggrin.png

All i'm saying is its very strange indeed that no one else is in for him. Don't you? One of the best players in the world and no one else is interested!

btw, Hitler never died in the bunker and the first moon landings were filmed at Paramount Studios. thumbsup.gif

Here we go lads, seems we were right about something fishy going on, and there is a direct correlation between biting and wanting to move on.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/luis-suarez-transfer-barcelona-agreed-to-sign-suarez-from-liverpool-in-november-according-to-oscar-tabarez-9589567.html

Take no notice of him Bob, he is a bigger loon than our boybiggrin.png

• Like 2

whoops, i got it the wrong way around 10's not so bad for origi, , 6 in 42 for lille dont sound that great but may well be ready for the prem in season or

so 25 for the other guy,,, mmmmm,dont sound cheap,but buying from Portugal never is.

So Alexis has snubbed us . Shame , seems like Sanchez prefers living near the Thames as opposed to the Mersey . I am still glad I chose the Maekong .

think it's possible that it has more to do with where laia grassi wants to live. alexis = whipped.

• Like 1

smile.png

Liverpool, City, UNITED, and Chelsea to rip the other clubs apart in the EPL next season.

North London can rot in hell.

Hoping Martinez and 'arry make their mark too.

And good luck to Gus and his boy Diego too.

thumbsup.gif

smile.png

Liverpool, City, UNITED, and Chelsea to rip the other clubs apart in the EPL next season.

North London can rot in hell.

Hoping Martinez and 'arry make their mark too.

And good luck to Gus and his boy Diego too.

thumbsup.gif

You really are a tit you know

Taken from ClickLiverpool

Belgium international Origi, whose stock has risen following his exploits at the World Cup, is set to meet with Spurs chiefs later today as they attempt to snare another player from under the Anfield club's nose.

In recent years Tottenham have trumped Liverpool to the signings of several targets, including Clint Dempsey, Gylfi Sigurdsson and Erik Lamela as well as winning the tussle between the clubs for Shakhtar Donetsk's Willian before the Brazilian playmaker eventually opted to join Chelsea.

Not sure If we need him anyway but I must admit it would be funny !