Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Markovic on the plane....allegedlysmile.png

Adeus confirmado a Markovic
EXTREMO DESPEDIU-SE DE ADEPTOS NO AEROPORTO E JÁ SEGUIU PARA LIVERPOOL
Sábado, 12 julho de 2014 | 02:47

Should have seen it coming....he has flown to Serbia to sort out his bloody Visa. sad.png

Between £64.3 to £75 million is what i'm hearing.

Not bad all considered.

Atleast we had the pleasure to have him for the time we did.

Good luck to the lad.

Seriously, he probably did you out of 20m+ with his biting antics, and you are wishing him good luck.

biggrin.png

And there you have the difference between a bunch of arses and a club with a soul. Good luck Luis.

Good post.thumbsup.gif

Cynical old farts from North London won't have a clue what you are talking about though.

Never mind.

Just put it in their net and <deleted> 'em.

wink.png

How to replace this?

And can gnaw through a T-bone in nothing flat.

I'm sorry to see him go. He's a nutjob, but a truly fantastic and entertaining footballer. I've never seen another player quite like him (and I don't mean the chomping bit). The EPL will be poorer without him.

yeah premier league just lost its best player. again. the talent drain continues. bad really.

How to replace this?

I'm sorry to see him go. He's a nutjob, but a truly fantastic and entertaining footballer. I've never seen another player quite like him (and I don't mean the chomping bit). The EPL will be poorer without him.

yeah premier league just lost its best player. again. the talent drain continues. bad really.

Liverpool will be poorer without him.

Most everyone else won't miss him for a minute.

How to replace this?

Liverpool will be poorer without him.

Most everyone else won't miss him for a minute.

You never know, Arse thought you would be better with Ozil

We probably would have been if he'd been able to play more than half the season supplying Ramsey and Walcott.

But now he's got those two and Sanchez.....

Ooooo

I'm in a good mood.

biggrin.png

Between £64.3 to £75 million is what i'm hearing.

Not bad all considered.

Atleast we had the pleasure to have him for the time we did.

Good luck to the lad.

Seriously, he probably did you out of 20m+ with his biting antics, and you are wishing him good luck.

biggrin.png

And there you have the difference between a bunch of arses and a club with a soul. Good luck Luis.

Good post.thumbsup.gif

Cynical old farts from North London won't have a clue what you are talking about though.

Never mind.

Just put it in their net and fkc 'em.

wink.png

Charming stuff again!

• Like 2

from afootballing point i'll miss suarez, ultimatly I'm a football fan and he' s a quality footballer quite simple really. but from a social and moral stance the racism biting, cheating and lying, good f--- cin riddence the prems a better place without that sort of behaviour

from afootballing point i'll miss suarez, ultimatly I'm a football fan and he' s a quality footballer quite simple really. but from a social and moral stance the racism biting, cheating and lying, good f--- cin riddence the prems a better place without that sort of behaviour

Apart from the biting (maybe not even that), everything else will still be in the premiership. Sad though it is, one player leaving will never solve the other problems. In fact, I hate to think how many players would have to leave to achieve that particular dreamsad.png .

football doesn't have any morals. there haven't been any in the game for decades.

We probably would have been if he'd been able to play more than half the season supplying Ramsey and Walcott.

But now he's got those two and Sanchez.....

Ooooo

I'm in a good mood.

biggrin.png

Why didn't Ozil go to the world cup?

• Like 1