Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

It seems Longstebe has got a boner for Ian Ayres !

ayre on a g-string?

So long as he doesn't fugue things up, Brendan and Liverpool should be fine. smile.png

I read today that Philipp Lahm has also retired from international football.

Gerrard retires from international football.........happy days.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Easy decision I'd think. Why tether yourself to a beat up old jalopy when you can concentrate on big time club football and the CL ? Gerrard will be busy enough without the headache.

• Like 2

Arsenal fans bigging up Chelsea. For shame.

For Demba f-in Ba? Are you serious? Stevie Wonder could have cracked that in.

cheesy.gif

laugh it up fuzzball. still bigging up chelsea as an arsenal fan. which is odd.

notwithstanding that mignolet should have two-footed ba of course. keepers often get away with a yellow for that.

• Like 2

cheesy.gif

notwithstanding that mignolet should have two-footed ba of course. keepers often get away with a yellow for that.

Aww still too soon?

biggrin.png

cheesy.gif

Aww still too soon?

biggrin.png

The opposite, that gif is SOOOOoooo passé! Timing was the key and obviously that time has passed and we all moved on.....the world has seen it before and laughed months ago. Fresh material and comedic timing is the key to a good bit of taunting....me ol' cock

• Like 2

Preston Giantkillers?
And then Ibe sets up his second, nice goal from Suso
Excuse me for asking Bob , are you living in LOS ? did you watch the PNE vs. LFC. If so what channel did you watch it on ? . I have been thinking about joining LFC.tv £23.00 per season but not sure of viewing quality .

I watched it here in Thailand on lfctv but my internet speed is a bit crap. 9/10 the channel is pretty good. Its worth the money plus every bit helps towards the club :-)

Hi Longstebe sorry about that , just seen it was you & not Bob that replied cheers mate r`gds Bri .

My fault for poking my nose inn :-)

Not at all . Appreciate . Just signed up with LFCGO watched the Preston game no probs .

• Like 1

The opposite, that gif is SOOOOoooo passé! Timing was the key and obviously that time has passed and we all moved on.....the world has seen it before and laughed months ago. Fresh material and comedic timing is the key to a good bit of taunting....me ol' cock

But the season hasn't started yet, so we have to make our own entertainment.

biggrin.png

• Like 1

biggrin.png

Fair argument, you never know maybe spurs or united will give us preseason match laugh ;)

• Like 1

biggrin.png

Fair argument, you never know maybe spurs or united will give us preseason match laugh ;)

I'd rather wait for the season to start just like last season, both teams were shi!te.

• Like 1

biggrin.png

Fair argument, you never know maybe spurs or united will give us preseason match laugh wink.png

I'd rather wait for the season to start just like last season, both teams were shi!te.

They were both <deleted> at the end of the season too.

cheesy.gif

• Like 1

attachicon.gif1405955302703.jpg

Now then now then.....what's this?

How's about that then???

Jingle, jangle, ..........

Funny this picture arrived in my inbox with nothing but a bit of frogspawn and an unpaid bill from the Crossbar in it.......I can't work out where it could have come from....?

Your goalkeeper might be saying the same thing in a month or two.

smile.png