Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

^How do you think some joe posting on a Thaivisa footy forum will have any way of influencing the LFC manager?

If LFC wanted to drop their levels of high attacking pacey football to a snails pace, drop deep, practising bore the sh1t out of the world type football ,well Jose would likely be the top of Rodgers go to list,but you can bet your bottom dollar that,that is never going to happen.

Liverpool FC are in good hands ,the amount of time you & other club so-called supporters spend here commenting on us gives me a buzz ,it's a good sign !!

Cos Joe Poster, supporter of Mourinho, knows Brendan worked for Mourinho.

Mourinho knows exactly where Brendan is coming from.

smile.png

Rogers also worked with other people and has been developing his own football ethos for years. I agree with MM, why would Rogers now need to ask mourinho about playing attractive football? Now you have drogba back to punt the balll to, I can only see your football becoming less attractive. We, as Liverpool supporters, look to where Brendan is going, not where he is coming from

You appear to have some sort of intellectual deficiency NellyP.

biggrin.png

^How do you think some joe posting on a Thaivisa footy forum will have any way of influencing the LFC manager?

If LFC wanted to drop their levels of high attacking pacey football to a snails pace, drop deep, practising bore the sh1t out of the world type football ,well Jose would likely be the top of Rodgers go to list,but you can bet your bottom dollar that,that is never going to happen.

Liverpool FC are in good hands ,the amount of time you & other club so-called supporters spend here commenting on us gives me a buzz ,it's a good sign !!

smile.png

Rogers also worked with other people and has been developing his own football ethos for years. I agree with MM, why would Rogers now need to ask mourinho about playing attractive football? Now you have drogba back to punt the balll to, I can only see your football becoming less attractive. We, as Liverpool supporters, look to where Brendan is going, not where he is coming from

If you and mm are going to be taken in by P45 then best you put him on ignore like several other posters, better for your blood preasure as well biggrin.png

He was on ignore but just like you ,he spends so much bloody time trollingposting on here that I had to take you both of ignore to have any chance of following what is going on.

• Like 1

Apparently you scousers have put an offer in for Betty the Southampton the tea lady biggrin.png

Might as well just buy their academy.

Well, at least we could. It speaks volumes that none of them wanted to go with their ex manager. Perhaps it was because of the club he went to, whatever happened o the pull of landun?

You could look at it another way nells, perhaps he didn't think that they were worth the money whistling.gif

• Like 1

Liverpool and UNITED top 4.

Spurs don't like it.

So. Fkc em.

I've had it up to my fcking neck with their games.

Chicog has a rope for sale on eBay....never used....you should buy it.

That's my recommendation for a great season.

Look at it any way you want.

Fact is, Liverpool will be Top 4. Spurs won't be.

Not sure about the @rse.

But if chicog is their representative, I'd be quite happy to see them relegated.

biggrin.png

Of course we wont be cos we havn't spent anything like last seasons top 4 and Utd have, it's all about the money when will you realize that ?

Not sure about the @rse.

But if chicog is their representative, I'd be quite happy to see them relegated.

biggrin.png

Of course we wont be cos we havn't spent anything like last seasons top 4 and Utd have, it's all about the money when will you realize that ?

When Chelsea face Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich or PSG in the Championes Liga.

coffee1.gif

If I had the money I think I'd buy Leyton Orient and not Spurs.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Can't wait for Harry to get a result.

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

In the meantime, Spurs can go fkc themselves and Liverpool will finish higher.

As for pig eyed Mourinho. Well.

smile.png

Les Dawson is dead meat.

smile.png

You appear to have some sort of intellectual deficiency NellyP.

Ahhh... But I have the capacity to be able to read a name, and spell it. Which is more than your intellect seems capable of.wink.png

Apparently you scousers have put an offer in for Betty the Southampton the tea lady biggrin.png

Well, at least we could. It speaks volumes that none of them wanted to go with their ex manager. Perhaps it was because of the club he went to, whatever happened o the pull of landun?

You could look at it another way nells, perhaps he didn't think that they were worth the money whistling.gif

You do know your squad, don't you?giggle.gif

Not sure about the @rse.

biggrin.png

How much did you spend last season and where did you end up?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Last season we had a net spend of -9.8m your net spend was 20.3m a small difference of 30.1m.

We are in the black to the tune of 15m for this season and the last 2 seasons, you are in the red for the same seasons for 45m, therefore a net diff of 60m.

We finished 6th last season but have the 19th highest net spend in the last 5 seasons, so probably punching above our weight, you have the 4th highest net spend over the same period.

Ok now ?

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

smile.png

That does not answer the question .If are trying to be funny in anyway shape or form again ,you fail.

Yeah Rodgers worked under Mourinho ...Mourinho was a massive influence in the way Rodgers sets up his team & his whole philosophy of the way football should be played wasn't he? Bwahahaaa

Yep. Mourinho and Rodgers will be fine. Don't worry.

Not so sure about those Tottenham geezers mind. Seem to have got some issues. smile.png

No issues. We just think you're are a plonker.

Not sure about the @rse.

biggrin.png

We are in the black to the tune of 15m for this season and the last 2 seasons, you are in the red for the same seasons for 45m, therefore a net diff of 60m.

We finished 6th last season but have the 19th highest net spend in the last 5 seasons, so probably punching above our weight, you have the 4th highest net spend over the same period.

Ok now ?

laugh.png Nice on mate.

I might add that most of last season we were managed by a caretaker with no managerial experience.

All this answers your question Longstebe i trust!!!

Not sure about the @rse.

biggrin.png

In case you don't understand that money talks :

Net Spend last 5 Years Purchased Gross Sold Nett Per Season

1 Chelsea £473,759,000 £157,900,000 £315,859,000 £63,171,800 2 Manchester City £405,950,000 £119,900,000 £286,050,000 £57,210,000 3 Manchester United £266,800,000 £47,200,000 £219,600,000 £43,920,000 4 Liverpool £293,950,000 £218,150,000 £75,800,000 £15,160,000 5 West Ham £84,850,000 £9,300,000 £75,550,000 £15,110,000 6 Arsenal £209,525,000 £141,300,000 £68,225,000 £13,645,000 7 Queesn Park Rangers £77,350,000 £16,250,000 £61,100,000 £12,220,000 8 Stoke City £62,975,000 £5,600,000 £57,375,000 £11,475,000 9 Hull City £49,125,000 £8,750,000 £40,375,000 £8,075,000 10 Crystal Palace £27,950,000 £3,900,000 £24,050,000 £4,810,000 11 Southampton £92,250,000 £69,750,000 £22,500,000 £4,500,000 12 Aston Villa £93,650,000 £71,750,000 £21,900,000 £4,380,000 15 Swansea £53,875,000 £33,360,000 £20,515,000 £4,103,000 14 West Bromwich Albion £43,420,000 £25,009,000 £18,411,000 £3,682,200 15 Leicester £20,000,000 £3,850,000 £16,150,000 £3,230,000 16 Sunderland £103,630,000 £88,550,000 £15,080,000 £3,016,000 17 Newcastle £92,250,000 £92,400,000 -£150,000 -£30,000 18 Burnley £6,900,000 £20,350,000 -£13,450,000 -£2,690,000 19 Tottenham £195,200,000 £220,300,000 -£25,100,000 -£5,020,000 20 Everton £50,000,000 £82,516,000 -£32,516,000 -£6,503

Edited by alfieconn

Not sure about the @rse.

biggrin.png

Last season we had a net spend of -9.8m your net spend was 20.3m a small difference of 30.1m.

Ok now ?

You said this.

"Of course we wont be cos we havn't spent anything like last seasons top 4 and Utd have, it's all about the money when will you realize that ?"

"Spent" being the key word.

You "spent" between £100-110Mil and you finished 6th.

So, your theory is wrong. Its not how much you spend, it's what you spend it on.

• Like 2

Ok now ?

You said this.

"Of course we wont be cos we havn't spent anything like last seasons top 4 and Utd have, it's all about the money when will you realize that ?"

So, your theory is wrong. Its not how much you spend, it's what you spend it on.

So selling your best player doesn't come into the equation and doesn't make a difference to the team and finances , ok got ya biggrin.png

• Like 1

Ok now ?

You said this.

So selling your best player doesn't come into the equation and doesn't make a difference to the team and finances , ok got ya biggrin.png

Your making stuff up as you go along here......ha ha ha.

Get back to your original point, stop making excuses up for having a <deleted> season after spending between £100-110 Million.

Longstebe, do yourself a favor and move on. You're talking nonsense.

How on earth do you expect to put forward a balanced argument on this if you ignore the other issue of players sold?

Edited by carmine

^ Why not Carms? You guys use it! AC "Of course we wont be cos we havn't spent anything like last seasons top 4 and Utd have", That statement appears to ignore the sale of a certain someonewink.png Still, have your cake and eat it I supposesmile.png

'

My point is this; Its one thing to add to your existing team but another thing altogether to do so by way of having to weaken it in the process.

Its just plain stupid and illogical to argue otherwise. anyways, have it your own way but i just don't understand why you can't grasp this.