Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Maybe Sturridge Sterling and the other boys might work paradoxically better without Suarez?

Looked very good against Borussia Dortmund.

And everybody keeps hammering down our throats the fact that Liverpool were very good at the beginning of last season without Suarez.

So. Might not need straight Suarez replacement.

Liverpool midfield and defence look to be going in the right direction.

Ressies are playing Burnley's 1st team tonight (closed doors job) 5/3/2 formation Jones/Sakho,Enrique,Coates,Toure, Kelly / Suso,Can, Allen /Ibe, Lambert

Squad has certainly been improved.thumbsup.gif

Edited by wilai

Don't see wheres the argument here. Mindyou, i do struggle to believe that Liverpool would be happy losing to United under any circumstances and it was a peculiar pre season fixture that one!

thats the arguemnt carms they get so outplayed by man ure in a 'cup final' be it a pre season b4 a huge live crowd and a massive world wide tv audience, no scoucer on here for a day or so after the game and then they come out with oh were not bothered, Really!!!

mean while wee willy is busy having a pop at arsenal for 'inventing' the emirates teophy but never winning it.

"Outplayed"

Did you watch the game?

yep suspect defence with gerrards limited defensive capabilties leading the way. wqqat the defending end of the park alway looks like he ha sa.mistake in him and a pretty toothless attack. As we know pre season gives no idea on lge form but Imo going on that display your squad looks thin, maybe one definatly two injuries away from being a pretty average midtable unit. And yeah i'de stick by outplayed, the second half in particular, utd pretty much over run you.

I may have been worried about this critique if it was from somebody else, or if you knew anything about football, but...

. typical spoucer bullshit, as if it was my fault on the nite you were 2nd best your attack was toothless and gerard !!!! but then it was only a pre season cup final loss to utd so no biggie.

[quote name=nellyp" post="8224857" timestamp="1407664792]

[quote name=rijit" post="8223415" timestamp="1407642053]

[quote name=longstebe" post="8221942" timestamp="1407597402]

[quote name=rijit" post="8220432" timestamp="1407567647]

[quote name=carmine" post="8220162" timestamp="1407563130]

Don't see wheres the argument here. Mindyou, i do struggle to believe that Liverpool would be happy losing to United under any circumstances and it was a peculiar pre season fixture that one![/quote]thats the arguemnt carms they get so outplayed by man ure in a 'cup final' be it a pre season b4 a huge live crowd and a massive world wide tv audience, no scoucer on here for a day or so after the game and then they come out with oh were not bothered, Really!!!

mean while wee willy is busy having a pop at arsenal for 'inventing' the emirates teophy but never winning it.

"Outplayed"

Did you watch the game?[/quote]yep suspect defence with gerrards limited defensive capabilties leading the way. wqqat the defending end of the park alway looks like he ha sa.mistake in him and a pretty toothless attack. As we know pre season gives no idea on lge form but Imo going on that display your squad looks thin, maybe one definatly two injuries away from being a pretty average midtable unit. And yeah i'de stick by outplayed, the second half in particular, utd pretty much over run you.

[/quote]

I may have been worried about this critique if it was from somebody else, or if you knew anything about football, but...

. typical spoucer bullshit, as if it was my fault on the nite you were 2nd best your attack was toothless and gerard !!!! but then it was only a pre season cup final loss to utd so no biggie.

coffee1.gif

they've allowed rijit access to the communal PC early this morning. though from his typing they've obviously left the anti-self-abuse gloves on again.

Apparently he stayed up all night trying to think of a succinct comment. Unfortunately, he failed once again

they've allowed rijit access to the communal PC early this morning. though from his typing they've obviously left the anti-self-abuse gloves on again.

Apparently he stayed up all night trying to think of a succinct comment. Unfortunately, he failed once again

to be fair it isn't easy to sleep when your pyjamas are a straitjacket and you're on a cocktail of psychotropic drugs hefty enough to take down a bull elephant.

• Like 1

to be fair it isn't easy to sleep when your pyjamas are a straitjacket and you're on a cocktail of psychotropic drugs hefty enough to take down a bull elephant.

Do you think him and P45 share a padded cell?

Ooooo - maybe they are the same person!

w00t.gif

anti self abuse,,, lol !!!! ide put on one of those rolling larfing things on if i could !! and there was me thinking the only W a n k er on here was wee willy.

funny, almost as funny as rodgers trying to convince the world gerrards a top holding middie.

Looks like the Southern Shandies who try to talk straight have got some serious competition from a few Liverpool fans.

Never mind the sarcastic poster of dubious masculinity from arsenal who doesn't like prawn sandwiches but who is clearly a prawn sandwich muncher.

"There was a touch of Kantian Positivism about your third goal, John."

" Well Brian, I just stuck me left peg out and it went in the back of the net"

Real Madrid-Seville coming up.

• Like 1

Moreno done !!
And Martin Kelly out.
Twitter:
Tony Barrett @TonyBarretTimes
Liverpool have agreed a fee with Sevilla for Alberto Moreno who is now expected to be pulled out of tonight's Super Cup game in Cardiff.
James Pearce @JamesPearceEcho
Martin Kelly heading for Crystal Palace for initial fee of £1.5m rising to £2m if he passes medical and agrees terms. #LFC
  • Like 1

yeah hopefully. but then i've seen nothing of the lad but youtube.

Me too. Chelsea were keen when Moreno was up for 17mil. So some bggr knows what he's doing.

ian ayre appears to have come of age. and stopped dancing around on robbie fowler's shoulders.

lovren is the most important signing we've made this summer. hopefully markovic and lallana will add goals but lovren will have a massive effect. fifteen goals knocked off our conceded last season i hope. which half replaces suarez.

Yep. I watched Liverpool hammer Borussia Dortmund and it all looked very ok.