Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Martin Kelly gives an interview saying how he'll like to work under Pulis and then hours later he's gone.

What a crazy way to join a club.

Got to be completely uninspiring to step right into that without knowing it.

and despite a top level career there isn't one club where he is remembered remotely fondly by the fans.

Oooooooh, I don't know about that.

That goal against City fair sticks out in my mind, rather fondly I might add. ;)

redrus

• Like 1

and despite a top level career there isn't one club where he is remembered remotely fondly by the fans.

That goal against City fair sticks out in my mind, rather fondly I might add. wink.png

redrus

It does in mine too matey. In Fergie time as well. The good thing is, that was the initial start of our blue Moon rising and the embryonic stage of your decline tongue.png

• Like 1

That goal against City fair sticks out in my mind, rather fondly I might add. ;)

redrus

I mean I should love him, not least for his Roy of the Rovers in the 2001 FA Cup final. But then he engineered his move to Madrid and has just been an utter gobshite ever since.

• Like 1

That goal against City fair sticks out in my mind, rather fondly I might add. wink.png

redrus

It does in mine too matey. In Fergie time as well. The good thing is, that was the initial start of our blue Moon rising and the embryonic stage of your decline tongue.png

We're not in decline (where's your thread gone 'again'), I'm tired of telling ya........ Its a 'recline'...... Merely temporary.... ;)

:lol:

redrus

• Like 1

redrus

I mean I should love him, not least for his Roy of the Rovers in the 2001 FA Cup final. But then he engineered his move to Madrid and has just been an utter gobshite ever since.

Yep I was going to say that 2001 FA Cup, I was backpacking around LOS that year, I'll never forget being in a bar full of cockney swines in Chang Mai for that match and loved every minute wink.png

• Like 2

^^^^^^^^^

Now official. What a joke, he did a fantastic job for them last season.

Think you find he suffers from the "Redknapp greed syndrome" Be interesting to see where his next stop is though.

Think you might find he has greater ambition than the Palace owners.

So yes, interesting where he goes next.

Saved Palace last season, never been relegated, Manager of the Season last time.

Any managerial casualty in the Prem before Christmas and they've got a great candidate to replace.

Pulis will be back in work very shortly IMO.

^^^^^^^^^

Think you find he suffers from the "Redknapp greed syndrome" Be interesting to see where his next stop is though.

West Ham, he's good at rescuing clubs. wink.png

• Like 1

Teixeira to join Sami on loan at B&HA. Should get plenty of games. Good movesmile.png

yeah good move that. wasn't there talk of jack robinson going on loan to brighton as well?

He could go as their move for Stephen Ward collapsed (went to Burnley)

^^^^^^^^^

West Ham, he's good at rescuing clubs. wink.png

I was thinking he might turn up at Spurs.