Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

you're still missing the point. either deliberately or just by being a bit dim.

it's your home match after securing the league title. do you a] sing songs about your team, how good they are, how much you love them, that you are the champions and what a great day it is to be a chelsea fan or b] sing pretty much non-stop abuse at a player who once didn't sign for your club and about the error he made last season that handed the league title to your current biggest rivals?

a] is the behaviour of a football supporter. b] is the behaviour of a simpleton.

you're also making that classic chelsea mistake of assuming that liverpool see chelsea as a rivalry. we really don't. i don't "hate" chelsea, they're irrelevant. no matter what sky and certain press try to drum up.

No, I think you are missing the point. One of the great traits of the English is taking the p1ss. I love it and so do many others. However, when it is time to be serious, it is time to be serious. When Stevie Me was leaving the field, that was the time to let the true colours shine. Everything before was just taking the Michael.

You mention fans using a slip sign. Well, what percentage of fans had one compared to the number of fans applauding him?

Actually, forget it. We should instead, go and set fire to our ex-players shirts.......

Uhmm. A great trait is taking the piss. I will guarantee you that only a fool would believe that to be true. Most people would consider humility, or the like, as a "great trait". It seems that taking the piss is only considered even funny if you are doing it. in the other direction it is called an insult; which is definitely not a "great" trait. By the way, a trait is inherited from our parents, which probably says a lot

it's your home match after securing the league title. do you a] sing songs about your team, how good they are, how much you love them, that you are the champions and what a great day it is to be a chelsea fan or b] sing pretty much non-stop abuse at a player who once didn't sign for your club and about the error he made last season that handed the league title to your current biggest rivals?

a] is the behaviour of a football supporter. b] is the behaviour of a simpleton.

you're also making that classic chelsea mistake of assuming that liverpool see chelsea as a rivalry. we really don't. i don't "hate" chelsea, they're irrelevant. no matter what sky and certain press try to drum up.

No, I think you are missing the point. One of the great traits of the English is taking the p1ss. I love it and so do many others. However, when it is time to be serious, it is time to be serious. When Stevie Me was leaving the field, that was the time to let the true colours shine. Everything before was just taking the Michael.

You mention fans using a slip sign. Well, what percentage of fans had one compared to the number of fans applauding him?

Actually, forget it. We should instead, go and set fire to our ex-players shirts.......

Uhmm. A great trait is taking the piss. I will guarantee you that only a fool would believe that to be true. Most people would consider humility, or the like, as a "great trait". It seems that taking the piss is only considered even funny if you are doing it. in the other direction it is called an insult; which is definitely not a "great" trait. By the way, a trait is inherited from our parents, which probably says a lot

So you insult me and my parents......well done.

P.s. A trait does not have to be inherited from your parents. Next time you try to be smart, make sure you are.

Without cheating!!!!....Anyone know the name of the World Heavyweight Boxing Champion who was once on LFC's books?

The only one I could think of was Woodhouse, but he wasnt a heavyweight.

Its probably some obscure bird who played for Liverpool ladieslaugh.png

P.s. A trait does not have to be inherited from your parents. Next time you try to be smart, make sure you are.

It seems that your banter ethos has disappeared. I think I just proved my point. And the kind of trait I'm talking about id definitely inherited from your parents, and al I was doing was taking the P**S, I thought you liked thatblink.png

It seems that your banter ethos has disappeared. I think I just proved my point. And the kind of trait I'm talking about id definitely inherited from your parents, and al I was doing was taking the P**S, I thought you liked thatblink.png

Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh, okay..................backtrack, backtrack.

Jeez...I have mjj on ignore but it seems he won't <deleted>! So here is another question to change the effin subject!coffee1.gif

Name the only jockey to win two Derby's on the same day.....Again, no cheating....and I need the names of both Derby's. Toughie this one...wiki may not help as much this time!thumbsup.gif

Jeez...I have mjj on ignore but it seems he won't <deleted>! So here is another question to change the effin subject!coffee1.gif

Name the only jockey to win two Derby's on the same day.....Again, no cheating....and I need the names of both Derby's. Toughie this one...wiki may not help as much this time!thumbsup.gif

Jockey Hansen?

NB .The Joe Louis question was only being discussed in my local about a week ago.

• Like 1

No need to keep me on ignore, I left for a while because it became too aggressive on here. I decided to give it another go, but it's no longer any fun on here.

Thank you to some of the guys on here for the laughs, but without further ado a bid you a final farewell.

No need to keep me on ignore, I left for a while because it became too aggressive on here. I decided to give it another go, but it's no longer any fun on here.

Thank you to some of the guys on here for the laughs, but without further ado a bid you a final farewell.

And the crowd roars its approval:) Sad to see you go really... I enjoyed the banter

And the crowd roars its approval:) Sad to see you go really... I enjoyed the banter

&lt;deleted&gt; 'banter'. christ i hate 'banter'.

mjj's probably an alright lad in real life. albeit with the social handicap of being a chelsea fan. you just have to talk more slowly to them in public.

• Like 1

<deleted> 'banter'. christ i hate 'banter'.

mjj's probably an alright lad in real life. albeit with the social handicap of being a chelsea fan. you just have to talk more slowly to them in public.

sad to see mjj stop contributing to the footy forum for the second time,

but it is clearly evident by the following two posts,(stevie h and nelly p ) and posts prior .... his decision is truly vindicated

both stevie h and nelly p should hang their heads in shame,in farewelling a member in a poor personal way

but what do u expect of cheap shot merchants,who cannot keep to footy related posts on this forum

a beautiful morning to allsmile.png

Chelsea fans singing and shouting during moments …:

What was that about being serious?

Edited by longstebe

mjj has stopped contribiting to the forum because of l/pools members senseless posting of the thugs send off which did nt fit in with their classless agenda, such as above(and it still continues) , mjj was entitled to his opinion,

with out being ridiculed to a point, that forced him to pulled up stumps on this forum

fans pay a good considerable amount of loot to support their clubs, and should be able to voice or sing their opinions as they see fit, as long as, its not racial

BTW all clubs do it ,and loserpool are up with the best of them

i strongly feel that c/sea supporters gave the thug too mutch of a lovely send off. but thats J.M.O.

a nice morning to all

mjj has stopped contribiting to the forum because of l/pools members senseless posting of the thugs send off which did nt fit in with their classless agenda, such as above(and it still continues) , mjj was entitled to his opinion,

with out being ridiculed to a point, that forced him to pulled up stumps on this forum

fans pay a good considerable amount of loot to support their clubs, and should be able to voice or sing their opinions as they see fit, as long as, its not racial

BTW all clubs do it ,and loserpool are up with the best of them

i strongly feel that c/sea supporters gave the thug too mutch of a lovely send off. but thats J.M.O.

a nice morning to all

How old is he, 12?

Grow some balls.

Can't believe we are coming to the end of Steven Gerrards Liverpool career.

I know I'll shed a tear or two watching his farewell at Anfield on Saturday,I reckon he will too...What a player,in his pomp ,which I reckon lasted about 7 or 8 years there was not many in his class.Absolute legend .Thanks for the memories Stevie G...

• Like 1

Can't believe we are coming to the end of Steven Gerrards Liverpool career.

I know I'll shed a tear or two watching his farewell at Anfield on Saturday,I reckon he will too...What a player,in his pomp ,which I reckon lasted about 7 or 8 years there was not many in his class.Absolute legend .Thanks for the memories Stevie G...

i reckon he's going to be in bits mate. and i think i will be too.

• Like 1