Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Klopps currently saying he doesn't know why today it didn't go well. Because Newcastle wanted it more and competed better. Wierd season eh!

No he explained quite clearly why it did not go well.
No he didn't. He said he would have to study the tape of the game.

Plug ye hearing aid back in.

Sorry must have been the German accent but I'm sure...never mind, what reasons did Klopp state for your LOSE to NEWCASTE then?

]

Garcia. See nobody answered the question though.

Hutchinson I remember well for several teams.

how long have you been watching football? you honestly don't remember 2005, liverpool - chelsea in the champions league semi-final and mourinho's bullsh*t 'ghost goal'?

Klopps currently saying he doesn't know why today it didn't go well. Because Newcastle wanted it more and competed better. Wierd season eh!

I don't think Newcastle wanted it more, a team with Lucas and Allen in the middle and Benteke up top does not allow Klopp to implement his pressing strategy as well as he would like. Klopp can only work with what he has....for now.

• Like 1

I don't think Newcastle wanted it more, a team with Lucas and Allen in the middle and Benteke up top does not allow Klopp to implement his pressing strategy as well as he would like. Klopp can only work with what he has....for now.

Looked to me like Newcastle wanted it more.

]

]

From BBC:

"The Magpies were the first team to run further and make more sprints than Liverpool in a Premier League game since Klopp took charge" = wanted it more.

]

Klopp just after he says "I do not know" he contradicts himself and explains enough for me to understand anyway ,blast the sound up ,plug your aid in ,you dont have to squint! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moUbkyEw35o

So why did you lose?

]

5 games in 15 days

6 changes from our last start

We did not press from the top

Benteke does not fit this system

Allen, Lucas & Milner does not work

Coutinho is injured

Skrtel scored an own goal

the ref disallowed a fair goal

etc.

]

From BBC:

"The Magpies were the first team to run further and make more sprints than Liverpool in a Premier League game since Klopp took charge" = wanted it more.

]

I watched the game and it didn't look to me like Newcastle wanted it more, I understand the concept of being able to visualise the intangible of wanting it more but I didn't see that.

More sprints does not necessarily equate to Newcastle wanting it more, I'd say the fact they didn't play 5 games in 15 days would be a more logical.

Klopp just after he says "I do not know" he contradicts himself and explains enough for me to understand anyway ,blast the sound up ,plug your aid in ,you dont have to squint! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moUbkyEw35o

So why did you lose?

]

5 games in 15 days

Coutinho is injured

etc.

Jumpers for goalposts

The lads done well

I've seen them given

They ran their socks off today

It's a bit of a forwards tackle

He had no right to score from there

etc.

• Like 1

Klopp just after he says "I do not know" he contradicts himself and explains enough for me to understand anyway ,blast the sound up ,plug your aid in ,you dont have to squint!

So why did you lose?

]

5 games in 15 days

Coutinho is injured

etc.

Oh right.

]

From BBC:

]

I watched the game and it didn't look to me like Newcastle wanted it more, I understand the concept of being able to visualise the intangible of wanting it more but I didn't see that.

More sprints does not necessarily equate to Newcastle wanting it more, I'd say the fact they didn't play 5 games in 15 days would be a more logical.

Yeah it's not easy having so many games in short periods and also having loads of injuries. Oops, thought I was on the City forum.

]

So why did you lose?

]

5 games in 15 days

Coutinho is injured

etc.

i think that when coutinho isn't there through injury or otherwise we need t start lallana. need that player who links and provides the little through-balls, who plays on the half-turn. and yes, starting benteke ahead of sturridge was a mistake.

we probably didn't really deserve anything from the game but denying moreno a worldie sticks in the craw a bit. bloody linos.

• Like 1

To be honest, Newcastle deserved it. If we had started with lallana and sturrigde, I think we would have won. I agree about the midfield too. By the way, Ibe would be well advised to stop running across the box; either run into it or down the side to cross it. Really disappointed, and it shows we have a way to go... not that far though

• Like 1

^ DNFTT Bob....lost his TV and is Billy no mates so has nothing better to dobiggrin.png

I've been sussed...took you a while.

Ps. Truevisions wonderful technicians did the bizzo on Sunday morning, so I was able to watch Newcastle be resuscitated.

]

Well I hope you partake when we come a knocking on the City thread, instead of moaning about it!

^ DNFTT Bob....lost his TV and is Billy no mates so has nothing better to dobiggrin.png

I've been sussed...took you a while.

Ps. Truevisions wonderful technicians did the bizzo on Sunday morning, so I was able to watch Newcastle be resuscitated.

]

Well I hope you partake when we come a knocking on the City thread, instead of moaning about it!

Know you love to come knocking on the City thread ;-)

]

• Like 1

So why did you lose?

]

If you can not grasp it ,there is nothing any of us reds can do.Ps your trolling is on a par with alfie...shit

Exeter away in the Cup. Good chance for some of the kids to get experiencesmile.png

(especially as it is sandwiched between the LC Semi and Arsenal followed by Man Utd) At least it won't be on the Monday Night as we have the Arse on following Wednesdaysmile.png

Edited by wilai

good point that wilai, probably means it'll be on the saturday then? though it wouldn't surprise me to see the FA send the traveling reds all the way down to exeter for a sunday 4pm kick off.

in other news, the anfield wrap won the football supporters' federation best podcast award last night. good on 'em.