Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

5 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Piss balls <deleted> arse <deleted> dicks <deleted> 

<deleted> Jon Moss is a <deleted> massive nonce <deleted> 

doesnt listen to the lineman when it’s not a pen, dying to give one when he says it is, <deleted> 

First one wasn't a pen as he was off-side but the second one was. Don't think it's anything to do with VvD needing to gel with his team mates before kicking a player in the back of the leg :tongue:

5 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

First one wasn't a pen as he was off-side but the second one was. Don't think it's anything to do with VvD needing to gel with his team mates before kicking a player in the back of the leg :tongue:

Unfortunately, as Lovren deliberately played the ball, he played Kane onside. The keyword being 'deliberately', even though it was a mis-kick:saai:. Stupid wording of the law. A mis'kick should not be treated the same as a back-pass.

Can't complain about the result as our midfield, incl the subs were all over the shop 2nd half.

DVNimejXcAU6a-B.jpg

36 minutes ago, wilai said:

VVD tries to avoid contact for the second pen but Lamela throws himself to the deck anyway....bought the pen....just like Alli tried earlier!  

Poor Erik...I'm going to send him a get well soon card. :post-4641-1156694572:

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Piss balls <deleted> arse <deleted> dicks <deleted> 

<deleted> Jon Moss is a <deleted> massive nonce <deleted> 

doesnt listen to the lineman when it’s not a pen, dying to give one when he says it is, <deleted> 

Dermot Gallagher speaking on BT Sport reckoned that both were penalties.

Regardless, i doubt very much you'd disagree with Spurs deserving something out of that.  Problem is, it just helped our rivals.

1 hour ago, wilai said:

VVD tries to avoid contact for the second pen but Lamela throws himself to the deck anyway....bought the pen....just like Alli tried earlier!  

Tries to avoid contact  :cheesy: he goes to kick the away and kicks through Lamela !!!!

Edited by alfieconn

8 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

The ball was played on by Lovren, another one who needs to learn the rules !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wilai said:

Unfortunately, as Lovren deliberately played the ball, he played Kane onside. The keyword being 'deliberately', even though it was a mis-kick:saai:. Stupid wording of the law. A mis'kick should not be treated the same as a back-pass.

Can't complain about the result as our midfield, incl the subs were all over the shop 2nd half.

DVNimejXcAU6a-B.jpg

Farking trying to change the laws now:cheesy::cheesy:  read the rule DELIBERATELY PLAYS THE BALL, where does the rule mention mis-kick or back pass !

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

so you are saying it normal for a linesman to celebrate a decision, <deleted> off cockhead

So he ran down the line with hands in the air did he ? if not explain to me how he celebrated,  just be thankful you got a draw !

1 minute ago, BangrakBob said:

As soon as the ball is played through before Lovren even touches it Kane is offside that’s it. The game should stop there he is already off side what happens after the fact is irrelevant. 

Lovely day for a trolling Alfie. 

No no it's not, your living in the past, read the laws !  so Carra, Souness, Dermot and the ref all got it wrong did they ? and little old bobby who knows sweet fa got it right  :cheesy:

Keeper at fault for first goal - should have caught ball or punch long and high.

Lovren at fault for first pen, should have put laces through ball.

VVD at fault with piss poor header before second pen, although he was trying to play the ball when Spurs player put his body in the way, a tad unlucky but still a pen.

Just now, hackjam said:

Keeper at fault for first goal - should have caught ball or punch long and high.

Lovren at fault for first pen, should have put laces through ball.

VVD at fault with piss poor header before second pen, although he was trying to play the ball when Spurs player put his body in the way, a tad unlucky but still a pen.

Finally, someone with a bit of knowledge on here :shock1:

And don't see the need for discussion.  Both were penalties.  The timing was harsh but still penalties.  And i'm sure Bob would agree that Liverpool did not deserve the three points either.

Edited by carmine

Just now, carmine said:

And don't see the need for discussion.  Both were penalties.  The timing was harsh but still penalties.

For me both were very questionable. I like both Liverpool and Spurs so I've no dog in the fight, but if that series of events, at the end of a match, had occurred in SE Asia or Africa somebody would be taking a gander at the betting records. Particularly given the linesman's involvement.

40 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

you Spurs lads are off your heads if you in any way believe that penalty that got you a draw was anything close to a penalty. 

Lucky draw or escape or whatever in the end for us, to be so one eyed not to accept that was a horseshit pen there is no point discussing with you. 

Well when the likes of Dermot Gallagher has seen it in slo mo and thought it was a penalty who am i to disagree!!  Seriously Bob, you might argue it was contentious but to say you need to be one eyed or off your head is way over the top.  

Both sides will be the victim and beneficiary of far far worst decisions before the season ends.