Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

5 hours ago, carmine said:

Morning Bob,  far be it from me to add any clarity to the "divegate" controversy that is still present on the forum but i think you should be aware that since the 2011/12 season Liverpool have had more players booked for dive simulation than have Spurs players!

That's because you are better at it than us!

That said, with what was seen during your recent WBA fixture you have all the expertise within to become truly exceptional with Firmino leading the way, and i'm somewhat disappointed that Herr Klopp and your good self drew a complete veil over that one!!  People in glass houses an all that mate!!

Don"t recall Firmino getting awarded anything for diving?

Hopefully Pep too will get his wish on stricter control of dangerous challenges with Delph getting looked at for that dreadful studs up lunge, although i read on here that some deluding City fans didn't think it was a red card!!!!!!!!  Yes, thought it was only a yellow <deleted>!!  Kind of pathetic really.  

Not arsed... 

Anyways, back to the diving issue, the suggestion that Spurs are any worst offenders than the rest is pure folly and i say that knowing full well Alli needs a sound bang round the head.  But at the end of the day they all dive and in terms of dangerous challengers City are also guilty as they should be made well aware, but still doesn't detract from Guardiola making an issue of the situation.

I can only comment on what I saw and that was based on our match with Spurs, the 3 cheating dives in that match, oh and Kane the following week, oh and Ali the FA Cup. 

NB.  Sorry to discuss football on the football forum, i'll leave now and hand back to the usual knobhead bellends that are allowed to run riot on here.  

Relax guy, a win today and you'll be 2 points off second?

^ On the contrary Alfie........Hackjam's comment is not delusionary and makes perfect sense with regard to improving the squad before losing the stars currently in the team.  Something which applies equally to your beloved Spuds.

The only problem here is that, as is normally the case with your trolling, you select a small part of the quote and then use it completely out of context. Most on here have you sussed now so best get back under the bridge..... :coffee1:

Edited by wilai

4 hours ago, wilai said:

^ On the contrary Alfie........Hackjam's comment is not delusionary and makes perfect sense with regard to improving the squad before losing the stars currently in the team.  Something which applies equally to your beloved Spuds.

The only problem here is that, as is normally the case with your trolling, you select a small part of the quote and then use it completely out of context. Most on here have you sussed now so best get back under the bridge..... :coffee1:

That wasn't the part i highlighted and replied too, in my book when he ses 

This team is just a few players short of being a realistic contender

i don't agree, just my opinion of course, as for trolling :cheesy: sorry but i thought this was an open forum, hence the reason i replied but obviously you didn't like my reply so it's trolling ! to be fair i don't know why you have got involved unless your Hackjam's spokesman of course :ohmy:

Edited by alfieconn

2 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Chiellini and Barzagli then? Combined age of 69? ?

but combined age in smarts and savvy, about 247. 

that said i can't imagine any side relishing facing our attack at the moment. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, StevieH said:

but combined age in smarts and savvy, about 247. 

that said i can't imagine any side relishing facing our attack at the moment. 

For sure wily old foxes, but 2 Usan Bolts and an across the line terrorist I hope will prove too much. 

I'd like to draw them, to be honest any non-English side would get me buzzing. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

For sure wily old foxes, but 2 Usan Bolts and an across the line terrorist I hope will prove too much. 

yeah same man, european cup quarter finals against one of the big hitters. it's nice to be back. and it's the matches like this players like salah and van dijk joined us for.

with any luck/justice chelsea and united will go out next week. i don't want another english side at this stage either. takes a bit of the excitement out of it.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

I'd rather City face Juve than youse guys. A better match up for City, though there ain't many easy ones left.

3 minutes ago, jellydog said:

I'd rather City face Juve than youse guys. A better match up for City, though there ain't many easy ones left.

You would do well against any of them, we'd be the ones to give you the best match   :smile:

7 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

You would do well against any of them, we'd be the ones to give you the best match   :smile:

Can't argue with that. Too much pace, and while I'm content with City's centre-backs they are not super rapid. Defensively Walker is the only one with enough pace to keep up with your attack. It would be nice to have Mendy back as long as he's not constantly bombing up the left side. I'm not counting on him being fit enough though.

• Like 1

The City midfield is too strong for Liverpool in my opinion.

You scousers have a great attacking side but its not good enough to win the CL this year...City just might be.

Just my opinion...don't strangle me and feed me to the slags in Bootle. :w00t:

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

The City midfield is too strong for Liverpool in my opinion.

You scousers have a great attacking side but its not good enough to win the CL this year...City just might be.

Just my opinion...don't strangle me and feed me to the slags in Bootle. :w00t:

Nah I'm not feeling it at all. Were looking very strong players are popping up with performances all over the park the new lads AOC/Dyke amd salah have put some spine throughout the squad, Karius has grown 2 ft over a matter of weeks. Mane is back with a bang lately firmino is on fire. Way too close to call so bluntly it can definitely happen. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, StevieH said:

we won the european cup with a team featuring djimi traore, milan baros, djibril cisse and fifty percent of harry kewell. never ever write us off mate. 

Never forget that night mate up in Shetland.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Never forget that night mate up in Shetland.

never forget that day and night in istanbul mate. :) still not entirely sure how i got back to the UK from there. via sofia apparently but have no memory of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, StevieH said:

we won the european cup with a team featuring djimi traore, milan baros, djibril cisse and fifty percent of harry kewell. never ever write us off mate. 

Another 'hero' (remember Olympiakos?) may be on Truesports HD2 tonight at 20:00. Sinama-Pongolle could feature for Chainat Hornbill v Police Tero.

4 hours ago, wilai said:

Another 'hero' (remember Olympiakos?) may be on Truesports HD2 tonight at 20:00. Sinama-Pongolle could feature for Chainat Hornbill v Police Tero.

he's had a really weird career hasn't he?

6 hours ago, StevieH said:

he's had a really weird career hasn't he?

Certainly been around a bit:smile:

Years Team Apps (Gls)
2001–2006 Liverpool 38 (4)
2001–2003  Le Havre (loan) 42 (7)
2006  Blackburn Rovers (loan) 10 (1)
2006–2008 Recreativo 68 (22)
2008–2010 Atlético Madrid 40 (5)
2010–2012 Sporting CP 5 (1)
2010–2011  Zaragoza (loan) 24 (4)
2011–2012  Saint-Étienne (loan) 23 (4)
2012–2014 FC Rostov 18 (2)
2014 Chicago Fire 7 (1)
2015 Lausanne-Sport 0 (0)
2015–2016 Dundee United 4 (0)
2016– Chainat Hornbill 36 (27)
National team
2001 France U17 6 (9)
2002–2006 France U21 37 (11)
2008 France 1 (0)

6 minutes ago, wilai said:

Certainly been around a bit:smile:

Years Team Apps (Gls)
2001–2006 Liverpool 38 (4)
2001–2003  Le Havre (loan) 42 (7)
2006  Blackburn Rovers (loan) 10 (1)
2006–2008 Recreativo 68 (22)
2008–2010 Atlético Madrid 40 (5)
2010–2012 Sporting CP 5 (1)
2010–2011  Zaragoza (loan) 24 (4)
2011–2012  Saint-Étienne (loan) 23 (4)
2012–2014 FC Rostov 18 (2)
2014 Chicago Fire 7 (1)
2015 Lausanne-Sport 0 (0)
2015–2016 Dundee United 4 (0)
2016– Chainat Hornbill 36 (27)
National team
2001 France U17 6 (9)
2002–2006 France U21 37 (11)
2008 France 1 (0)

Whay happened to his brother from another mother le tallec?