Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

1 hour ago, StevieH said:

good lord, west brom paid us £3.8m for the danny sturridge loan.

Wow, seriously, who signs off on that sort of deal, how is it even possible to hold a job making a decision like that. 

25 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Wow, seriously, who signs off on that sort of deal, how is it even possible to hold a job making a decision like that. 

Chinese money burning a hole in  Pardew's pocket:biggrin:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Going to give this lady bag wearing bell whiffer an “Up the fuckin’ Reds” at some stage during this flight! 

53292B9E-30B6-4A7A-8F00-C168141067E1.jpeg

I had what I think was a comical response to this but I'm unsure as to exactly what a "lady bag wearing bell whiffer" might be. I'm guessing Ronnie could help me sort this out.?

Has TVisa struck a deal with LINE ??

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Is the biz lounge shut Bob?

Dubai-Kiev??

Male to Dubai Ronnaldo - 3 hour flight. It’s actually a very ordinary BC service and not worth it for a 3 hour empty flight. Food is woeful. 

He is actually Brazilian and they are on their hoenymoon. Monsoon in Maldives so cant imagine that was too much fun. They are actually on their way to Kiev though, they got tickets! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

The week of the CL final and its dead quiet on here.

Almost religiously so...must be your Irish grannies influence.

Big game eh eh?

Location, flights, tickets has been a total <deleted> up as expected. 

2 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Location, flights, tickets has been a total <deleted> up as expected. 

Big article in the NYTimes the other day about what a cluster**** it has been.

3 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Big article in the NYTimes the other day about what a cluster**** it has been.

It was difficult enough for season ticket holders in the Liverpool. From the Middle East, I had a look after the first leg against Roma and it was a bridge too far then. 

Kyiv is such a daft place for fans to get to. And the ticket allocation is a a joke. 2000 Real Madrid season ticket holders returned their tickets. 

3 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

It was difficult enough for season ticket holders in the Liverpool. From the Middle East, I had a look after the first leg against Roma and it was a bridge too far then. 

Kyiv is such a daft place for fans to get to. And the ticket allocation is a a joke. 2000 Real Madrid season ticket holders returned their tickets. 

Another in a long line of FIFA <deleted> ups.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jellydog said:

As pretty a straight right as you'd ever want to see. Scroll down a ways and be entertained.

https://twitter.com/empireofthekop

haha I saw this earlier.

I don't know why people are saying "hooligan"  on some pages, that's just your typical drunk park bum fighting with each other, a common site around ex-Soviet cities. No Liverpool fans involved at all.

Lightening straight down the pipe punch that though, don't mess with the Ukrainian half half scarf peddlers!

28 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

haha I saw this earlier.

I don't know why people are saying "hooligan"  on some pages, that's just your typical drunk park bum fighting with each other, a common site around ex-Soviet cities. No Liverpool fans involved at all.

Lightening straight down the pipe punch that though, don't mess with the Ukrainian half half scarf peddlers!

Ah, I was hoping that was a Liverpool supporter. Pity.?

19 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Ramos is such a horrible <deleted>.

Looking on the bright side, Karius and Mignolet will never play another game for Liverpool. However, there is only one person to blame for them being at Liverpool still and that’s the manager.

Monumentally proud of the team for getting this far, when we had no right being there in the final, but when you lose your best player and have to call on Adam Lallana who has played 5 mins all season you are going to be up against it. 

We are building a great squad, Kieta and Fekir coming in already, hopefully a decent CB, another up front and 2 ducking keepers. 

See you next season! 

Looked like your keeper knew he'd played his last game there.

Missed the first half so the Salah incident as well...but he is a match winner and handful as much as Ronaldo really. A huge loss.

Unlucky this year!

• Like 2

What a match ! So many talking points. For me, at the top of the list, comes Bale's first goal. What a goal ! I think it was even better (slightly better) than the Ronaldo goal (against Juventus) of a few weeks ago.

34 minutes ago, JemJem said:

What a match ! So many talking points. For me, at the top of the list, comes Bale's first goal. What a goal ! I think it was even better (slightly better) than the Ronaldo goal (against Juventus) of a few weeks ago.

Accepting the high skill skill factor shown by Bale, that effort could have gone anywhere... over the top, straight at the keeper or out for a throw in. It was a wonder goal - perhaps comes off 1 in 100 times.

Add 2 goalkeeping howlers and that makes it impossible for Liverpool to come back - especially without their golden boot.

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Ramos is such a horrible <deleted>.

Looking on the bright side, Karius and Mignolet will never play another game for Liverpool. However, there is only one person to blame for them being at Liverpool still and that’s the manager.

Monumentally proud of the team for getting this far, when we had no right being there in the final, but when you lose your best player and have to call on Adam Lallana who has played 5 mins all season you are going to be up against it. 

We are building a great squad, Kieta and Fekir coming in already, hopefully a decent CB, another up front and 2 ducking keepers. 

See you next season! 

Ramos is a vile individual.  And i detest the manner in which football journalist swoon over him being a master of the dark arts as they love to label it.  Its actually the art of sh*thouse behavior, end of.

I'm also feeling rather sorry for Karius.  Its really not nice seeing that.  But for me, the biggest impact on the game was Salah going off injured.  

So onwards and upwards for Liverpool, lots go positives going into the summer and maybe time to reflect for Klopp on a goalkeeper situation that he should have sorted long ago.  

• Like 1