Hard Plastic (Pvc) Sheets

WhizBang

Not really sure where to post this, but here goes.

I am looking for some flat, hard plastic sheets, 4-6mm thick. Not big, 36x50.5cm, times 2.

Searching the internet doesn't help, as I either get alibaba or UK/Australia/USA sites, but nothing for Thailand. Asking in Home Pro is equally useless.

Anyone have any idea where I might find said item here in Bangkok. Contact info, address, web site would be most appreciated.

Thanks all.

You ask some-one to move this to the building forum ... they have some good knowledge there.

Also, searching in English in Thailand has potentially limited successes.

Try asking your partner/companion to search in Thai for you.

Crossy ... help

You ask some-one to move this to the building forum ... they have some good knowledge there.

Apparantly that has been done. Missed that heading when I looked.

Also, searching in English in Thailand has potentially limited successes.

Yeah, tell me about it :-)

Try asking your partner/companion to search in Thai for you.

I'm afraid she is struggling to fully understand what I am trying to do, much less be of any assistance. I did ask her though.

Acrylic is easy to get lots of thicknesses and colors - its what all the sign makers use.

What's the end purpose for the sheets why do you need PVC?

I was mainly looking for PVC as I am quite familiar with it's properties. Acrylic not so much.

End use is to replace some particle board doors the idiot installer used for access to the workings of a jacuzzi.

Jacuzzi means water, damp environment. Particle board swells and disintegrates. PVC (or acrylic) will be waterproof and durable. The door size is not huge. 36cm x 50.5cm, times 2.