How Do You Cancel An Appointment For Visa Extension?

circusman

I mistakenly made a visa extension appointment online. I want to cancel so someone else can have that slot. Me and Thai partner looked closely at the website but see no way to cancel. Anyone have some advice?

Offer it to some one else or don't bother to show up. They would just take the next person in line. There are more than ten people a day there for the extension.

Check your inbox I bet there will be plenty of willing takers. Unlike certain posters here would like people to believe.They process roughly 40 a day and only have ten appointments a day.

Good question, OP. You might do a couple of things. Email immigration: [email protected]. Or Email this guy: ติดต่อขอใช้โปรแกรม Queue online => [email protected]. Append a pdf copy of your queue card.

Or write: Chiang Mai Immigration address

Chiang Mai immigration
71 Moo3
Sanambin Road
T. Suthep
A. Muang

Chiang Mai

Maybe phone: , 053201755, 053201756, 05377510.

Good question, OP. You might do a couple of things. Email immigration: [email protected]. Or Email this guy: ติดต่อขอใช้โปรแกรม Queue online => [email protected]. Append a pdf copy of your queue card.

Or write: Chiang Mai Immigration address

Chiang Mai immigration

71 Moo3

Sanambin Road

T. Suthep

A. Muang

Chiang Mai

Maybe phone: , 053201755, 053201756, 05377510.

I tried emailing this address for my 20 May, 9:00 am, to cancel. I didn't get a reply and I can still pull up my queue card.

There used to be a "cancel" option on the web form and now I can't see it. The queue card does say you need the confirmation code to cancel online.

It would be interesting to know if the appointment can be "given" to someone else.

MSPain

Edited by hml367