What's Thaivisa's Policy On Racism?

wellred

If you see racist or foul language report it, the button is at the bottom left of the post.

It's 7.00am on a Saturday morning, how many volunteer mods do yiu expect to be online?

Yep....don't like to spend my time reporting posters but racist abuse will get the button every time.

• Like 1

If you see racist or foul language report it, the button is at the bottom left of the post.

It's 7.00am on a Saturday morning, how many volunteer mods do yiu expect to be online?

Alas I don't seem to have it on my phone. I'm using tapatalk 2 on iOS.

Maybe someone using a desktop can look at my content and go to the soi 11 thread. The offending post should be pretty easy to spot. If not ill probably fire up the laptop at some point tomorrow so will do it then.

Alas I don't seem to have it on my phone. I'm using tapatalk 2 on iOS.

Maybe someone using a desktop can look at my content and go to the soi 11 thread. The offending post should be pretty easy to spot. If not ill probably fire up the laptop at some point tomorrow so will do it then.

Done on your behalf. The phone app is hopeless for that I agree.

• Like 1

This is our policy

Rule #7

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Rule #3

3) Not to post in a manner that is vulgar, obscene or profane.

//CLOSED//

• Like 1