Fz6 Whats Its Value

simoncnx

There's a 2008 on GT-Rider with a lot of extras for 320k ono. Official Yamaha bike.

So i would guess around 300k to start - assuming it's fully legal with green book. They are nice bikes but it's difficult asking more than a brand new Kawasaki 650 for a 5 year old bike, even if it is a better bike with a far superior engine (in my opinion the fz6 is much better bike than the er6 series).

Good luck with the sale.

You selling price for a 2008 Yamaha FZ6 should be something like 300 to 320,000 THB, of course it depends a lot on how it looks and how it's care for.

People who compare it to a Kawasaki ER6N, or Honda CB400F forget that those models are budget motorcycles, the Yamaha FZ6 is not a budget motorcycle. It has a far superior engine, basically the same inline-four engine used on the 2007 YZR-R6, also the suspension of the Yamaha is compared to the ER6N and CB400F much better.

One advice if you going to sell this motorcycle is to also advertise on Thai web boards, let your g/f or Thai friend translate the text into Thai and buy a GSM SIM card for a few hundred baht so that they can call the Thai person... You will see your Yamaha FZ6 is sold before you know it...

Edited by Richard-BKK

can pay 250 k right away if it has full registration.

And I will give you 150k for your Honda cbr500. OK :)

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

Thai cbr can sell you the cbr500 for 170 k if you want and put a 100 k on top and buy the r6 i:D

Ahh problem is yours is red. I can't have a red bike so have to respray it :D:P

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

• Like 1