Chinese Official Suspended After Being Photographed With Ladyboys In Thailand

webfact

Would appear that China is not too tolerant of the LBGT culture.

Still, this is an odd story. If he performed his duties during the day,

and has a photo taken with some lady boys at night, not really sure

that is a firing offense...

Could it be the use of public funds for personal enjoyment is a crime in China. It is not in Thailand?

Public funds for personal enjoyment is a requirement to be a politician in Thailand.

This is ridiculous, if he took this picture during his vacation time and when he was off-duty then why is it such a problem?

Because it's Communist China. It's an authoritarian regime. You seem to have the impression that it's about "rights" in a country like that. It's all about conformism, the party, and the state. Am amazed that their propoganda has succeeded, and global awareness has subsided, to the point where people no longer get this about communism, and think this is "ridiculous". It's not ridiculous, it's sad, and a reason to hate communism. I don't imagine homosexuals fare too well in China either. Am sort o' surprised they're allowed to travel as freely as they have been to a "decadent" place like Thailand.

If you think THIS is ridiculous, I'd be interested ot hear your thoughts on North Korean "vacation time"...

This is ridiculous, if he took this picture during his vacation time and when he was off-duty then why is it such a problem?

Because it's Communist China. It's an authoritarian regime. You seem to have the impression that it's about "rights" in a country like that. It's all about conformism, the party, and the state. Am amazed that their propoganda has succeeded, and global awareness has subsided, to the point where people no longer get this about communism, and think this is "ridiculous". It's not ridiculous, it's sad, and a reason to hate communism. I don't imagine homosexuals fare too well in China either. Am sort o' surprised they're allowed to travel as freely as they have been to a "decadent" place like Thailand.

If you think THIS is ridiculous, I'd be interested ot hear your thoughts on North Korean "vacation time"...

Adult, consensual and non-commercial homosexuality has been legal in the mainland PRC since 1997, when the national penal code was revised. Homosexuality was removed from the Ministry of Health's list of mental illnesses in 2001.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_China

So he is either partying in their company (good for him), curious or wants to jump the fence and take a walk on the wild side. Who really gives a toss? Typical paranoid Chinese. This is not even news worthy if you take a walk down Pattaya into places like Boyz Town.

Actually in Boyz Town you will not find any ladyboys because they are not in demand, but if you take a walk to straight bars you will find plentythumbsup.gif

straight guys aren't interested in men dressed in womens clothing. Straight guys like women not men.

You think so? is that why half of straight bars have ladyboys in them? Ladyboys all over Walking Street, Ladyboys in disco's?Ladyboys in "special" massage shops?

Well from someone in a position to answer that, yes I think so. I am a straight hetrosexual man and women are what I desire not men dressed as women. Personally I believe that those that desire men in panties are not straight guys but the so called 3rd sex themselves those stuck between the hetrosexual and homosexual world.

So an opinion from a straight guy ladyboys do not even register on the radar and are still men no matter how you wrap them up they were born male and will always be male in my eyes.

No offence intended to the ladyboy or homosexual communities.

Jee he was on holiday he only had a photograph take whats the big deal, loads of straight men get photographs take with ladyboys. Ladyboys are human too not aliens or two headed monster not even demons, so get on with running your country have you nothing more serious than a photo to worry about.

The term for ladyboy in China is Renyao which means Human Monster.

This is not a story about Chinese officials "wasting" public money. It is a story about public officialtaking from poor villagers to finance their own lavish lifestyles. These stories are commonplace in China and there is little else, except a recession, that threatens Communist rule more than this. The Chinese believe their leaders are competent with the economy, but they are very critical of corruption and the privileges of office.

• Like 1

So he is either partying in their company (good for him), curious or wants to jump the fence and take a walk on the wild side. Who really gives a toss? Typical paranoid Chinese. This is not even news worthy if you take a walk down Pattaya into places like Boyz Town.

Actually in Boyz Town you will not find any ladyboys because they are not in demand, but if you take a walk to straight bars you will find plentythumbsup.gif

straight guys aren't interested in men dressed in womens clothing. Straight guys like women not men.

You think so? is that why half of straight bars have ladyboys in them? Ladyboys all over Walking Street, Ladyboys in disco's?Ladyboys in "special" massage shops?

If straight bars and other places have LBs in them, it's not necessarily the choice of the clients. On the one hand, Thailand is the LB capital of the world, with more per sq.m than anywhere else. On the other hand, they are as aggressive as men (because they're biologically men) and can put themselves anywhere they want, particularly where there is money changing hands, such as a bar catering to sex. It's not necessarily the choice of the clients, anymore than gridlock is the choice of car drivers.

In the top pic, the girl's (sic) sash has a Chinese character on it. 世. Never seen that in Thailand. Anyway, another guy gets the shaft (literally?) for being photographed with an LB.

What's the white stuff on the katoys' faces. In some cultures (Thailand also?) white skin is associated with ghosts. Oh well, to each his own.

In Thailand white stuff on the face is associated with beauty.

It seems a bit harsh since he was only posing for a photo op and wasn't actually caught in flagrante delictu at either end of the equation.

.....less poetically known as 'meat-packing.'

You think so? is that why half of straight bars have ladyboys in them? Ladyboys all over Walking Street, Ladyboys in disco's?Ladyboys in "special" massage shops

Straight guys did not ask for the Ladyboys to be in all the Discos and Bars and Streets!!!

It is the Ladyboys that come there to prey on passers by.

I have seen (a few times) a completely drunk tourist getting pounced on by a Ladyboy. Probably he thinks he got lucky with a girl.

I am positive that if the victim was not so drunk and he knew it was a Ladyboy, then he would NOT go near it.

Tourists that go to LadyBoy Bars are there to see the famous sights of Thailand. and yes,, LadyBoys are part of the sightseeing.

they even made a joke of it in the Hangover 2.

so its silly to say that its the Tourists that require ladyboys to be in the Discos and Bars and Streets.

When I used to go out with my friends in Ko San Road or Sukhumvit (Bangkok), we were NOT interested in the Ladyboys.

Why would we be? They are Men. They are Men dressed up as a Woman. The bi-sexual or gay tourists may be interested, but NOT straight guys.

the straight people may be interested to see them (for the sightseeing value) ... similar to how all tourists to London want to take a photo next to one of the Queens Guards (who aren't supposed to move).

• Like 2

You think so? is that why half of straight bars have ladyboys in them? Ladyboys all over Walking Street, Ladyboys in disco's?Ladyboys in "special" massage shops

Straight guys did not ask for the Ladyboys to be in all the Discos and Bars and Streets!!!

It is the Ladyboys that come there to prey on passers by.

I have seen (a few times) a completely drunk tourist getting pounced on by a Ladyboy. Probably he thinks he got lucky with a girl.

I am positive that if the victim was not so drunk and he knew it was a Ladyboy, then he would NOT go near it.

Tourists that go to LadyBoy Bars are there to see the famous sights of Thailand. and yes,, LadyBoys are part of the sightseeing.

they even made a joke of it in the Hangover 2.

so its silly to say that its the Tourists that require ladyboys to be in the Discos and Bars and Streets.

When I used to go out with my friends in Ko San Road or Sukhumvit (Bangkok), we were NOT interested in the Ladyboys.

Why would we be? They are Men. They are Men dressed up as a Woman. The bi-sexual or gay tourists may be interested, but NOT straight guys.

the straight people may be interested to see them (for the sightseeing value) ... similar to how all tourists to London want to take a photo next to one of the Queens Guards (who aren't supposed to move).

Saying men sexually yearning to be with ladyboys are heterosexual is akin to saying gay men attracted to feminine males are actually hetrosexual. Ladyboys almost exclusively cater to bi men and/or bi / gay curious males who have issues hooking up with a male who looks too manly. Ladyboys also end up being used as gateways for people to accepting they are homosexual. Bottom line is if a man is attracted to and having homosexual sexual relations,, regardless of how the other man dresses or even if the man has boobs not far from their penis, they are by definition not heterosexual and there is certainly nothing wrong with this..

And as an FYI .... Ladyboys generally hang out at their own places where customer can easily identify them while straight bars and clubs often don't allow them in as to not make problems for straight guys who may mistake them as being females. Bars that allow Ladyboys along with anybody else are neither gay nor hetro bars but simply bars.

I am not sure what issues somebody has to try and argue here that hetrosexual men want and have sex with other men but it is just a strange argument to have unless there is another agenda. Homosexual sex is still homosexual sex regardless of how pretty the other dude with a penis is. And again absolutely nothing wrong with whomever you're attracted be it men, women or men pretending to be women but just a silly and non-relevant debate.and an attempt to redefine the definition of a hetrosexual male to one that includes engaging in or desiring homosexual sex if the other person is pretty enough..

Edited by Nisa
  • Like 1

As for the OP ... this guy (assume married) is a politician / public leader / holder of the public trust who is in public having his picturing taken while groping a female breast (even if it may be on a man) of a club worker with the end result being the pics are widely distributed to the public.

Is there many places this would go over well back home despite who payed for the trip and regardless if it was ladyboy or women?

I can't think of many places where this would not be like Christmas coming early for this guy's political foes.

What's the white stuff on the katoys' faces. In some cultures (Thailand also?) white skin is associated with ghosts. Oh well, to each his own.

In China being white is a sign of aristocracy and wealth. "Yo bai, yo da" or so big and fat! Meaning they are not dark from working the field in the sun like peasants and are eating like kings.

How could they tell they were ladyboys?

I lived with one post op for over a year and did not know, When I found her/him having sex on cam on the net with foreigners from around the world and approaced her about it she thru me out. She lost face, she also lost $500 a month in income support plus.

How did you find out that he/she had online sex? -laugh.png

I lived with one post op for over a year and did not know, When I found her/him having sex on cam on the net with foreigners from around the world and approaced her about it she thru me out. She lost face, she also lost $500 a month in income support plus.

How did you find out that he/she had online sex? -laugh.png

The moaning sounded louder from the bedroom, than the computer.

How did you find out that he/she had online sex? -

The moaning sounded louder from the bedroom, than the computer.

Tell us more. I like this story better than the OP. 555

• Like 1

When is this picture from? the banner on one says 2010, and this is a 2013 story...

When I was looking at other stories on this incident, I think I read his visit and the pics were taken last year but don't quote me in that. The banner I am pretty sure is just being worn because she won it and is proud and makes for good advertising in terms of her being a past celebrity or beauty contest winner. Remember it seems fairly certain these are stage performers and these pictures were taken after the show. The banner makes for a good picture ... If I was taking pictures I 'd certainly want to be in one showing a shot of me with Ms. Ladyboy Thailand or whatever the title she has was. smile.png

Not long ago homosexuality was considered an of fence punishable by death only recently was the law changed

In China? how long ago? you may have wrong information.
punishable by death?

Not punishable by death and don't believe it was seriously enforced in recent history.

In 1997, the Chinese criminal code was revised to eliminate the vague crime of "hooliganism", which had been used as a de facto ban on private, adult, non-commercial and consensual homosexual conduct.

On April 20, 2001, the Chinese Classification of Mental Disorders formally removed homosexuality from its list of mental illnesses

A 2008 survey by sexologist Li Yinhe shows a mixed picture of public attitudes towards gays and lesbians in China. 91% of respondents said they agreed with homosexuals having equal employment rights, while over 80% of respondents agreed that heterosexuals and homosexuals were "equal individuals". On the other hand, a slight majority disagreed with the proposition that an openly-gay person should be a school teacher, and 40% of respondents said that homosexuality was "completely wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history_in_China#People.27s_Republic_of_China

Edited by Nisa