What Celebs On Samui? Any Famous People Visited Or Have Houses Here?

She obviously need no makeup.

First pic seems to be taken from that small beach near Coral Cove Chalet.

Those cliffs in the background looks like those near Silver Beach/Chrystal Bay.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am here I am climbing for z list to y list

The why list?

You are in the Washington Post now Big C, you have made the X Factor list. Celebrity in our midst, you must get an agent now BigC.clap2.gif

Never heard of most of them.

A celebrity is a person famous for being well-known.

A listers don't holiday on islands like Samui. Neither do the Beckhams.

Such people may well own properties here unbeknown to themselves, bought by their accounts firm for tax breaks but anyone who thinks theres even the remotest chance of seeing the likes of Brad and Angelina, DeCaprio, or Clooney are having a laugh.

Lets face it, is a tv soap star a celeb? rolleyes.gif

• 11 months later...

For the purposes of this thread, does 'famous' include 'infamous'?

Anyway, this is one bloke who, thankfully, won't be returning to the the Peace Resort in Bophut. Click HERE

Ooops was that a Daily Mail link - it was blocked on my PC by the Thai 'powers that be'.

Anyway, this is one bloke who, thankfully, won't be returning to the the Peace Resort in Bophut. Click HERE

Ooops was that a Daily Mail link - it was blocked on my PC by the Thai 'powers that be'.

Opens for me as usual, even without HOLA turned on !

Edited by samuijimmy

Let's confine this to celebs....I want to see booty pics....or better vids....biggrin.pngw00t.gif

Let's confine this to celebs....I want to see booty pics....or better vids....biggrin.pngw00t.gif

The link is working again now. Click HERE

Blocking of some parts of "The Newspaper That Dare Not Speak Its Name In Thailand" such as its Main section and Health section is total; other parts such as its News section and Sport section is occasional and then only temporary.

Nothing to stop people posting "booty pics ... or better vids ..." but in their absence there's nothing wrong with something more meaty either. The problem with all these celebs coming to Samui is that their "glamorous" lifestyle, such as it is, also attracts the likes of Dale Cregan and other members of the criminal fraternity.

Edited by silver sea

'The problem with all these celebs coming to Samui is that their "glamorous" lifestyle, such as it is, also attracts the likes of Dale Cregan and other members of the criminal fraternity.

They fit in well and probably feel right at home here! (Unfortunately)

• 1 month later...

Steven Tyler of Aerosmith was at Pupet Show in Bangkok a few years ago (photo) and Beyonce and JZ were in Thailand a few months ago.

That might be Steve Tyler's twin sister but it ain't a bloke.

Steven Tyler of Aerosmith was at Pupet Show in Bangkok a few years ago (photo) and Beyonce and JZ were in Thailand a few months ago.

This is Steve, not conventional looking is he? It is him in that photo, the tats on the arm.biggrin.png

This is Steve, not conventional looking is he? It is him in that photo, the tats on the arm.biggrin.png

attachicon.gifdownload.jpg

OK Roo, i hear you.

So is he the one on the left or the right?

• 1 month later...

Girls Generation was recently in Samui to shoot a music video.

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/07/08/girls-gen-releases-new-mv-shot-samui-video

Looks like it was shot at Ban Tai beach in front of Mimosa. One can see KPG in the distant. The beaches around there are usually deserted. Don't think they would be able to keep the crowd away if they pulled that stunt in Chaweng.

They sure did a lot of filtering. The water and the sky is unusually blue.

And the connection with our little island of Samui is . . . . .??

Edited by robsamui

Pool is probably at Silavadee as they get a credit on the last frame of the video. Silavadee is on the Lamai side of the Banyan Tree Resort on Soi Renaissance. Pretty spot.

Also the most dangerous road on Samui, crowded with mini buses, water trucks and large tour buses. One would think the owners of the billions invested in resorts

and busineses there would chip in and improve their road !