I Want To Buy Many Tuk Tuk Vehicles

Take a look at these http://www.trident-tricar.com/index2.html And cheaper than 150k Bt

If interested email me at and we can meet.

We are currently selling dealerships throughout the Philippines and they are very popular.

Will go over very well in Thailaand, Vietnam and Cambodia (as well as other countries)

How long does it take to charge the electric version by conventional method (plug it in) and how long via the solar method on the roof of the vehicle? While driving, is it charging and can it charge enough to just keep going and going and going and going?

How long does the battery last?

How much extra is the electric version?

Thanks mate. Exactly what I am looking for.

Hope he ia the manufaturer, as I ll make adjustment, like the entry side. I ll take CKD, complete knock down, if they meet my price offer, just sent them a mail.

You gunna send emails out aren't you, telling people your great uncle the tuktuk king has left you 1000 tuktuks and you need a place to store them and can you send them over. They are worth 30million dollars and you can have 25%, just send me your details and $490 for the stamped paperwork in your name.

ha harolleyes.gif

There's a company in Chiang Mai that makes them, and will make them to specifications. My wife and I went there a couple of years ago just to see them, and the new models had 600 cc Japanese gas engines, and would do over 100kph. They also have electric motors as well, if that is your preference. Not sure about the prices, as that will depend on type of motor and style of carriage.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuk-Tuk-Chiangmai-By-Chinnaraje/195154485613

Thanks a lot, I ll check out the link.

It's not just a finished model that I am after, a factory that has capacity to produce could serve my purpose as there is a bit of specification or addition.

If 60k is for just one I should get a huge discount if sayi, I will need a thousand. I should hope so.

Thanks again.

You should try the China links, many of them are made in China real cheap, try Alibaba or just Google, the ones with LPG tanks are the best for fuel consumption.

When you get your tuk tuk can you take me to the gem shop? the one that's only open for no tax 3 days a year, also while I think of it I also need a new suit. You will need the old looking folded map to show me all the interesting places you will take me for 50 Baht.wink.png

Those Skylabs are so COOL! That's the type you see in Nong Khai. I wanted one of those, but it sounded like a lot of potential registration hassle. Also, I have big feet, and with the chrome wraparound bars I was wedged in. I'm sure that could be modified. They are very reasonably priced, for what you get.

I would also worry that if the tuk tuk guys saw a farang driving one, they might think I was competing with them, and then you would read one of those tragic stories you see on here every day, only this time from Chiang Mai, rather than Pattaya or Phuket.

Those Skylabs are so COOL! That's the type you see in Nong Khai. I wanted one of those, but it sounded like a lot of potential registration hassle. Also, I have big feet, and with the chrome wraparound bars I was wedged in. I'm sure that could be modified. They are very reasonably priced, for what you get.

I would also worry that if the tuk tuk guys saw a farang driving one, they might think I was competing with them, and then you would read one of those tragic stories you see on here every day, only this time from Chiang Mai, rather than Pattaya or Phuket.

Bought my Skylab over 5 yrs now in Udon Thani and am what you might call a familiar attraction.The people I pass[yes I can,on the sidewalk] and people passing me always have a smile at a farang driving a TukTuk---- Never a dull moment,and kids love it especially when I honk at them.Even had the local police give me a smile as I drive past---never been stopped though. I did have reservations about the TukTuk taxis in the early days but they all seem to know me now and even ask me questions about any problems we have.That's when I park at the end of their designated Taxi rank!!!.Do not know what I will do if ever the need to renew because evidently that has come to an end for people like me.Spose I will just have to do what they do------ Ride it into the ground------- Will be a pity though.Anyway who knows what a myriad of new regs there will be in the coming yrs. I'm happy now!!!!

Are you looking to export them?

Yes, in CKD mode.

Any idea?

No idea what CKD Mode is

There is a guy in Hua Hin who makes and exports them to Europe, doubt he would match the price you are looking for though

CKD is completely knocked down = fully disassembled.

CBU is completely build up = fully assembled.

These terms have been around for a very long time. Not sure

but the terms may have been coined in Japan.

I have been riding my Skylab in Udon for the last 5 years and only found out today reading this that they are now illegal as a private vehicle.Can anyone tell me when this new law came about and whether it is just certain parts of the country or whatever.This is going to be a bit of a blow to me as I transport big model aircraft around and its more convenient than any pick-up and having just bought a new car,a pick up is out of the question now------ Any details would be appreciated thanks

Jumped the gun there --- thought for one terrible moment I thought I was now riding around illegally. Went to Atipong Motors,this morning in Udon Thani where I am well known,having had my Skylab serviced there for the last 5 yrs.Talked to my friend the manager about possible replacement and got the whole story. Yes the new ones coming in have to be registered as a company vehicle.No more swanning around having fun with one privately.Just for once in my life I have done something at the right time----- Thank you Buddha

Thanks. To everyone that had something to contribute. I can run with the much I have gotten so far.

To the others, I have no time to banter with dead weights.

Are you Niggerian by any chance?

Thanks. To everyone that had something to contribute. I can run with the much I have gotten so far.

Thats what it says in his profile.

Nope, I am a Nigerian.

Nope, I am a Nigerian.

Why haven't you answered my emails?

I thought that Thailand wont allow them to be taken out of the country? Was hoping someone was going to do mass conversions to make tuk tuks into electric powered machines. Imagine if the annoying noise and noxious exhaust was replaced by a more torqued humming electric motor.

Me likes the look of tuk tuks, but everything else is bad news for the earth.

Imagine if the annoying noise and noxious exhaust was replaced by a more torqued humming electric motor.

and then imagine what kind of mileage the obnoxious heavy and expensive batteries will yield.

Hi, is there any investment opportunities available with this deal as it sounds like a winner and i'd be happy to help out

Edited by username99

You want a thousand? What are your plans for all these tuk tuks?

It's a long story, but just have these thoughts, Africa, motorcycle ban, insurgency.

You're arming insurgents with tuk tuks? How will they fare against a tank or APC?

I expect it would work great. Who would expect a Thai Tuk Tuk carrying a battalion of rebel fighters? It's like sticking the bomb vest on a 7yr old girl and have her walk through the checkpoint selling cigarettes...

You want a thousand? What are your plans for all these tuk tuks?

It's a long story, but just have these thoughts, Africa, motorcycle ban, insurgency.

You're arming insurgents with tuk tuks? How will they fare against a tank or APC?

I expect it would work great. Who would expect a Thai Tuk Tuk carrying a battalion of rebel fighters? It's like sticking the bomb vest on a 7yr old girl and have her walk through the checkpoint selling cigarettes...

I'm not sure how easy it would be to be inconspicuous with an army of 1000 tuk tuks.

army.jpg

Hi,

Maybe I can help you.
We are producing TukTuk's in Bangkok, mainly for the European market.
They are all electric and of high quality. For 60,000 I cannot do too much I am afraid but with large quantities we can see what is possible. Check us out on www.tuktukfactory.nl
If interested send me a mail at [email protected]

Thanks

Product information eTuk_20120531_ML.pdf

Hi,

Maybe I can help you.

They are all electric and of high quality. For 60,000 I cannot do too much I am afraid but with large quantities we can see what is possible. Check us out on www.tuktukfactory.nl

Thanks

Just sent PM, please check

Hi,

Maybe I can help you.

Thanks

Sorry but I did not receive anything yet. Pls send to my email adress above, Thanks

Hi,

Maybe I can help you.

Thanks

Sorry but I did not receive anything yet. Pls send to my email adress above, Thanks

sent to both, days ago