I Want To Buy Many Tuk Tuk Vehicles

I have seen a similar thread in the past, can't find it now.

Please anyone here in the know of where I can source for large quantity of Tuk Tuk vehicles? New ones preferable but soundly refurbished could do as well.

The cheaper priced versions would be ideal.

thanks in advance.

Thanks a lot, I ll check out the link.

It's not just a finished model that I am after, a factory that has capacity to produce could serve my purpose as there is a bit of specification or addition.

If 60k is for just one I should get a huge discount if sayi, I will need a thousand. I should hope so.

Thanks again.

Thanks a lot, I ll check out the link.

It's not just a finished model that I am after, a factory that has capacity to produce could serve my purpose as there is a bit of specification or addition.

If 60k is for just one I should get a huge discount if sayi, I will need a thousand. I should hope so.

Thanks again.

many many tuktuk jingjing !

Keep in mind, you cannot ride them legally on the roads as individuals cannot register them anymore. You can only register it to a company's name to ride legally on the roads.

I have seen a company selling big tuk tuks at last motorshow for around 150k thb.

Keep in mind, you cannot ride them legally on the roads as individuals cannot register them anymore. You can only register it to a company's name to ride legally on the roads.

I have seen a company selling big tuk tuks at last motorshow for around 150k thb.

I've got 1 at our place near Chumphae. Bought it new for 54k. I ride it round town and the cops smile and give me thumbs up. The locals find it very amusing.
  • Like 1

I've got 1 at our place near Chumphae. Bought it new for 54k. I ride it round town and the cops smile and give me thumbs up. The locals find it very amusing.

Is the same as the ones in bkk? 54k is not bad , I ll have a few modifications though. Where did you buy yours?

Are you looking to export them?

Yes, in CKD mode.

Any idea?

No idea what CKD Mode is

There is a guy in Hua Hin who makes and exports them to Europe, doubt he would match the price you are looking for though

@itchy bum, we have nt got to that part yet, so wait till I get there.

@Darrendad

If you have got his address or phone number, I ll love to talk to him.

If I can only get the chasis and the engine maker too, the rest I can manage by myself,

CKD means complete knock down, like if you really want to own a Ferrari in Bkk, you buy old cheap one in Dubai, break it down to parts , ship it Bkk, declare parts at the ports and then reassemble them

I have seen a company selling big tuk tuks at last motorshow for around 150k thb.I've got 1 at our place near Chumphae. Bought it new for 54k. I ride it round town and the cops smile and give me thumbs up. The locals find it very amusing.

Is the same as the ones in bkk? 54k is not bad , I ll have a few modifications though. Where did you buy yours?

main street in Chumphae. There's 2 shops both same price. Very similar models.
  • Like 1

CKD means complete knock down, like if you really want to own a Ferrari in Bkk, you buy old cheap one in Dubai, break it down to parts , ship it Bkk, declare parts at the ports and then reassemble them

and then you keep it in your living room to admire because you can't register it.

I still have one sitting in the garage for the last 10 years. Has white plates but they refused to extend the registration at the road office. Would cost too much to fix it up again and then not still being able to drive it legally. So it will probably end up in the garden as an ornament....

For Skylabs you best go to Udon that's the real Skylab Galore, dont know what model you want, every city has is own model. The ones from Pitsanulok are far out, like those from India biggrin.png

http://www.atipongmotor.com/eng/

A new Skylab is around 60k THB

Monika Motors makes tuktuks suitable for western countries.

Real tuktuks as you see in Bangkok & other cities.

Nowadays with 4-stroke engines

I have been riding my Skylab in Udon for the last 5 years and only found out today reading this that they are now illegal as a private vehicle.Can anyone tell me when this new law came about and whether it is just certain parts of the country or whatever.This is going to be a bit of a blow to me as I transport big model aircraft around and its more convenient than any pick-up and having just bought a new car,a pick up is out of the question now------ Any details would be appreciated thanks