Bangkok: Miss Maxim Finalist Disqualified Following Ketamine Video, Will Likely Face Jail Time

webfact

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

katoey or not ???

No question at all, she's definitely a ladyboy. She's got that sucker pulled up tight between her legs. Never going to see a camel toe in those bikini bottoms!

"No question at all,she's definitely a lady boy"------ <deleted>----- her ID card says she's a girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what's ketamine?

Ketamine is a drug that causes the mind to disassociate itself from the body. We use to use it as an anaesthetic on oldies who for various reasons could not have a general or regional anaesthetic.

The patient had to be kept in a dark, quiet room post-op until the drug wore off, otherwise they would hallucinate powerfully. We used to call it "Special K".

Hey No Kidding ----I used to have "special K" for breakfast every morning----Didn't do me any harm.Why? Why wot? Don't know Don't know what.What that thing doing What thing ? Can you turn the light out now?

• Like 1

Although I think it was a disgusting thing she did I have to say thank's gorgeous you have provided me with enough girlies to keep me busy ogling for the rest of the week ------------------------- HaHa

I have to say that I thought I was beyond being shocked. I read most of the comments before I watched the video, so it wasn't as if I didn't know what to expect.

What I saw absolutely disgusted me. I can honestly say that I've never seen anything so offensive in my life - and I've seen some pretty offensive stuff.

• Like 2

Base on a Thai standard, her voice on the vdo clip, she sounds low class. The kid asked to snuff the drug but she pushed him to come back for a second. What a low life. The camera man asked the boy if he is yet high.

I feel sorry for the boy who has to grow up in that kind of environment. The child welfare dept.'d better take the child away from that family.

• Like 1

Isn't her head a little too large for her body? blink.png

Why don't you post your current photo - and we can offer constructive criticism about your look?

There you go:

post-35489-0-65698800-1367563936.jpg

Or did you want a recent photo? tongue.png

Thanks for posting the picture, it gives us a better idea about the reasoning behind your posts on this forum biggrin.png

Edited by jbrain
  • Like 1

She is Not a katoey She is th Boys mother Which kinda makes it even worse if thats possible

Trust you lot to get off topic as usual

This was a woman who gave drugs to her 5 year old son. Then posted the video on facebook The mind boggles

I watched the video and was totally disgusted.

https://www.facebook...162716937228717

Yes we already know she is not a lady boy, her ID was posted in

Thai media showing she is a woman as I indicated in an earlier post.

We "lot" were just having some fun, as she certainly has a masculine face.

Guess that is what Maxim likes for a model.

And since you are so interested in being precise, she is NOT the mother of the boy. She is a friend of the mother.

Just to add, the video link was also previously posted 68 posts prior in post number 18 that was made seven hours before.

Edited by brd199

I feel sorry for the boy who has to grow up in that kind of environment. The child welfare dept.'d better take the child away from that family.

Surely they have. Or will now. Surely.

Definitely not a man, but that photo does appear to have been photoshopped, and perhaps this is why her body seems out of proportion. She looks nothing like as good in the video as she does in the photograph, just someone of low class in my opinion.

The case is about that this woman claims to have given the little boy flour to sniff simulating the taking of an illegal drug and now faces the possibility of a prison sentence because she caused panic and outrage to her viewers and followers on her social networking profile after the said video went viral online.

I remember a few months ago on a similar case where a Thai man was apparently giving drugs to a child and he too alleged it was only flour, which could be considered as a get me out of the <deleted> explanation? I don`t really know for sure.

Edited by Beetlejuice

I have to say that I thought I was beyond being shocked. I read most of the comments before I watched the video, so it wasn't as if I didn't know what to expect.

What I saw absolutely disgusted me. I can honestly say that I've never seen anything so offensive in my life - and I've seen some pretty offensive stuff.

Addicts do stuff like that and even more bizarre. The brain is fried. Alcohol is no better.

i hope she gets house arrest, she will be safe at my place from sex predators

I'd probably forgive her...for a couple hours. But then after that I'd put my foot down and be really upset.

katoey or not ???

Well the boobs are fake , that's for sure

We can never be too sure. I'm going to apply for a government grant to do a personal study. I'll provide you with the results when the study is complete. w00t.gif