Bangkok: Miss Maxim Finalist Disqualified Following Ketamine Video, Will Likely Face Jail Time

webfact

From the article:

Kwanjai Khempradab, one of 20 finalists in this year’s Miss Maxim pageant, has been ejected from the competition, following the release of a video clip in which she instructs a young boy to inhale Ketamine.

The video, in which she poured powder into a THB20 banknote and offered it to the boy, has been shared widely online and eventually broken into mainstream media.

She may also face a five-year prison sentence if she is convicted of having violated the computer-related crime law.

So I guess feeding the kid horse tranquilizers is okay, and posting the video is what she did wrong?

She's being prosecuted for violating computer-related laws because there's no way to tell what the substance in the banknote was.

She could easily claim that the substance was something innocuous and there'd be no way to disprove it.

• Like 1

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks like her, model MX11 from the Miss Maxim Thailand website for the Miss Maxim Sexy Star on Stage 2013 contest:

http://maxim.in.th/maxim-girls-info.php?girl=22

post-58284-0-77063300-1367565293_thumb.j

MX11

< Thai script removed, this is the English language side of the forum, you can post in Thai in the Thai Language forum >

post-58284-0-26062700-1367565688_thumb.j

http://www.go6tv.com/2013/05/k.html

Edited by metisdead

I would suggest saving the horse tranquilizers for a date you wouldn't want to go on, perfect for a night out with an English bird but I wouldn't think it would be needed with her.

Joking aside 5 years old? What the xxxx goes on in that pretty head?????

Apparently not very much!

Edited by metisdead
30) Do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes, added emoticons, or altered wording.

From the article:

Kwanjai Khempradab, one of 20 finalists in this year’s Miss Maxim pageant, has been ejected from the competition, following the release of a video clip in which she instructs a young boy to inhale Ketamine.

The video, in which she poured powder into a THB20 banknote and offered it to the boy, has been shared widely online and eventually broken into mainstream media.

She may also face a five-year prison sentence if she is convicted of having violated the computer-related crime law.

So I guess feeding the kid horse tranquilizers is okay, and posting the video is what she did wrong?

She's being prosecuted for violating computer-related laws because there's no way to tell what the substance in the banknote was.

She could easily claim that the substance was something innocuous and there'd be no way to disprove it.

Interesting point. But if she/he claimed the substance was innocuous, why would that be a violation of the computer crime act to put the video up on social media?? I find it hard to believe that a real Thai girl would do that to a 5 year old....

Side note: I looked at all the Thai Maxim models in the link someone put up, and was not impressed. The big hair-boob job-nose job-chin implant look just seemed like some kind of bizarre caricature of what a sexy Thai girl actually looks like.

Edited by EyesWideOpen

What a piece of scum this lady and her boyfriend/husband/brother/pimp are.

She deserves her life to go downhill from here on in for being so irresponsible. Even a teenager with a tad of intelligence wouldn't think it clever to encourage a young child to snort. She would probably think it funny to have the boy smoke crack, inject heroin, drink a 6-pack of strong brew or watch her dance naked and suggestively in the room around a pole.

Poor kid.

• Like 1

what's ketamine?

Ketamine is a fast-acting, dissociative anesthetic. Unlike

traditional anesthetics, it works by essentially “cutting off” the brain

from the body. With no external stimulation being delivered to the

brain from the nervous system, perception increases to fill the gap left

by the missing senses giving rise to a hallucinogenic state also known

as the emergence phenomena.

The part in bold above is why the kid was having problems with his hands & finger. And yet, she thought it was hilarious. dry.png

Ketamine is used as a tranquilizer on large animals such as horses, I remember more than 10 years ago people would buy it over the counter in Goa & use it.

what's ketamine?

Ketamine is a fast-acting, dissociative anesthetic. Unlike
traditional anesthetics, it works by essentially “cutting off” the brain
from the body
. With no external stimulation being delivered to the
brain from the nervous system, perception increases to fill the gap left
by the missing senses giving rise to a hallucinogenic state also known
as the emergence phenomena.

The part in bold above is why the kid was having problems with his hands & finger. And yet, she thought it was hilarious. dry.png
  • Like 1

Ketamine is used as a tranquilizer on large animals such as horses, I remember more than 10 years ago people would buy it over the counter in Goa & use it.

Your post is completely inaccurate Ketamine is not used are large animals. Quite the opposite. It's used on small animals like dogs and cats as well as children and the elderly. It's make by Park-Davis under the brand name ketalar and is generally considered one of the safer General Anesthetics and that is why it's chosen for kids and elderly.

What is used on large animals as a tranquilizer is PCP which Ketamine certainly is NOT.

Simple google search would quickly tell you all this.

EDIT: I am in NO WAY condoning it's recreational use and certainly am disgusted by anyone putting a child in danger like this.

That said, the recreational doses of Ketamine are far lower than what is used in the hospital because if the recreational user was to do it like in a hospital it would render them unconscious. They use enough to disassociate themselves without taking a full dose that would knock them out.

• Like 1

I would suggest saving the horse tranquilizers for a date you wouldn't want to go on, perfect for a night out with an English bird but I wouldn't think it would be needed with her.

Joking aside 5 years old? What the xxxx goes on in that pretty head?????

Obviously not very much as apart from being so stupid to involve a child she allows a video to be made and next it's in the public domain, very smart.

Your post is completely inaccurate Ketamine is not used are large animals. Quite the opposite. It's used on small animals like dogs and cats as well as children and the elderly. It's make by Park-Davis under the brand name ketalar and is generally considered one of the safer General Anesthetics and that is why it's chosen for kids and elderly.

What is used on large animals as a tranquilizer is PCP which Ketamine certainly is NOT.

EDIT: I am in NO WAY condoning it's recreational use and certainly am disgusted by anyone putting a child in danger like this.

That said, the recreational doses of Ketamine are far lower than what is used in the hospital because if the recreational user was to do it like in a hospital it would render them unconscious. They use enough to disassociate themselves without taking a full dose that would knock them out.

I know Ketamine as a horse tranquilizer. My former brother in law is a horse vet.

Edited by Nickymaster
  • Like 1

I know Ketamine as a horse tranquilizer. By former brother in law wat a horse vet.

ok

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Ketalar

Noun 1. Ketalar - a general anesthetic and tranquilizer (not a barbiturate) that is administered intravenously or intramuscularly; used mainly by veterinarians or for minor surgery with geriatric or pediatric patients; taken in large doses it causes hallucinations similar to those associated with the use of PCP

Despite its reputation as a horse tranquilliser, it was used in US field hospitals in the Vietnam war and is still used medically for humans under the brand name Ketalar.

of course it's not in large doses that it's taken for hallucinations as a larger would render you unconscious. It's a smaller dose that gives you the hallucinations without knocking you out.

Edited by Jayman