Bangkok: Miss Maxim Finalist Disqualified Following Ketamine Video, Will Likely Face Jail Time

webfact

That is a ladyboy!
I think so too, a LB!!
Sure seems that way to me, but.....in the Thai media they showed a photo of her ID card, clearly showing she was a girl. Guess when these girls put on a stronger sort of farangized look , they can come across as a lady boy...

Her voice sounds authentic, so I'd go with female. The voice is pretty hard to fake.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ketamine is used as a tranquilizer on large animals such as horses, I remember more than 10 years ago people would buy it over the counter in Goa & use it.

Up to about 15 years ago it was easily bought over the counter here.

Ketamine is used as a tranquilizer on large animals such as horses, I remember more than 10 years ago people would buy it over the counter in Goa & use it.

around 10 years ago it was 2 bucks a bottle in cambodia in any pharmacy, 15 years ago you could also by morphine and cocaine in solution as well

Isn't ketamine a horse tranquiliser? Wouldn't that lay out a human being completely?

ah good to see you are catching on.

there is however the concept of adjusting dosage.

animals are rarely given the opportunity to snort it either.

this video is very timely, round about the time that thaksin and his gestapo declared war on yaba, pills like yaba and ecstasy became very hard to find or in the case of ecstacy, very expensive.

stuff you can snort gained a foothold in the kingdom. ketamine was very common at that time, but its popularity soon died out, while that of cocaine continued unabated.

Now it seems from what i have been hearing is that ketamine seems to be making a resurgence in popularity, in both farang and thai circles.

this video seems to bear that out.

That boy was 5! This is disgusting

Yea, but this is Thailand. If you get on some of the adult facebook streams, there are ENDLESS photos and videos of little Thai kids doing drugs. It is tragic but everyone one facebook comments with "55555555555" so it must be OK.

around 10 years ago it was 2 bucks a bottle in cambodia in any pharmacy, 15 years ago you could also by morphine and cocaine in solution as well

The good old days.

And what always happens when they ban everything? It becomes a problem. I don't ever recall drugs being out of control like they are now. Seems to be the case everywhere, ban it and everyone wants it.

I would suggest saving the horse tranquilizers for a date you wouldn't want to go on, perfect for a night out with an English bird but I wouldn't think it would be needed with her.

Joking aside 5 years old? What the xxxx goes on in that pretty head?????

As the saying goes "What is beauty if the brain is empty" ...and I'm sure in this case because of too much sniffingblink.png

Base on a Thai standard, her voice on the vdo clip, she sounds low class. The kid asked to snuff the drug but she pushed him to come back for a second. What a low life. The camera man asked the boy if he is yet high.

I feel sorry for the boy who has to grow up in that kind of environment. The child welfare dept.'d better take the child away from that family.

I feel sorry for most of the children who have no choice but to be dragged up in THIS kind of environment.

The AIR is filthy

The WATER is undrinkable

The FOOD is toxic

The STREETS are deadly

And the 'GROWN UP' PEOPLE....... Make Racists & Bigots Seem Reasonable.

I see these vermin smoking, drinking, pissing & swearing around children ALL over the city ALL Day & ALL Night.

ITS NORMAL FOR THEM, TRY & INTERVENE & THEY'LL LOSE THEIR 'MINDS'

The Meek Have Certainly Not Inherited Anything Here

I don't condone giving recreational drugs to a child, but would there be as much outrage if the drug was alcohol or tobacco instead?

i would imagine that there would be "outrage" as you put it, most certainly with alcohol, but what does that have to do with anything?

Base on a Thai standard, her voice on the vdo clip, she sounds low class. The kid asked to snuff the drug but she pushed him to come back for a second. What a low life. The camera man asked the boy if he is yet high.

I feel sorry for the boy who has to grow up in that kind of environment. The child welfare dept.'d better take the child away from that family.

I feel sorry for most of the children who have no choice but to be dragged up in THIS kind of environment.

The AIR is filthy

The WATER is undrinkable

The FOOD is toxic

The STREETS are deadly

And the 'GROWN UP' PEOPLE....... Make Racists & Bigots Seem Reasonable.

I see these vermin smoking, drinking, pissing & swearing around children ALL over the city ALL Day & ALL Night.

ITS NORMAL FOR THEM, TRY & INTERVENE & THEY'LL LOSE THEIR 'MINDS'

The Meek Have Certainly Not Inherited Anything Here

you got all that from the video?

That boy was 5! This is disgusting

Yea, but this is Thailand. If you get on some of the adult facebook streams, there are ENDLESS photos and videos of little Thai kids doing drugs. It is tragic but everyone one facebook comments with "55555555555" so it must be OK.

Most parents be they from Thailand or elsewhere do not like to see their kids do drugs so I don't think TIT but more a case of a braindead mother who doesn't have a clue.

Plenty of those in the West as well where it used to be quite common to mix a few drops of liqor or valium in the babies milk to keep them from crying.

The (Hippo in the chair) is he in AEU waiting to have the chair removed. ????

Not nice.

He has a mother that loves him you know.

Agree with you really, was a snide remark should be more diplomatic with my posts.

His size is clearly more a personal problem, as there are remedies (medical) for most of overweight persons.

IT was just the way the pic was portrayed, He needs help-sure, but he also must help himself.

Most peoples reaction about very overweight people and comments do not help them BUT it is a true fact.

speaking honestly -most persons do NOT sympathize.

The good old days.

And what always happens when they ban everything? It becomes a problem. I don't ever recall drugs being out of control like they are now. Seems to be the case everywhere, ban it and everyone wants it.

That's what happens when something that is not a real concern is criminalized, makes a lot of criminals and becomes a problem for everyone. In the US it was to fill empty jails that were being built by certain interest groups, here I think it was about getting funds from US if they went along with the , " War on.. (fill in blank ) program.. Off topic but wanted to respond.

I think a lot of models in Thai advertising are not the most attractive women in the country, there is a real difference in the ideal of beauty. Skank seems to go over well here.

Thai women are often very small bodies with big heads, it's a very child-like quality and seems to be a point of attraction for a lot of men, child- women.

The good old days.

That's what happens when something that is not a real concern is criminalized, makes a lot of criminals and becomes a problem for everyone. In the US it was to fill empty jails that were being built by certain interest groups, here I think it was about getting funds from US if they went along with the , " War on.. (fill in blank ) program.. Off topic but wanted to respond.

I think a lot of models in Thai advertising are not the most attractive women in the country, there is a real difference in the ideal of beauty. Skank seems to go over well here.

Thai women are often very small bodies with big heads, it's a very child-like quality and seems to be a point of attraction for a lot of men, child- women.

Not all foreigners like dark skin girls... You are speaking like a Thai and are far from the reality if you check outside the bars...

When a Thai ask me why farangs like dark girls I reply that they do not like dark, they like easy...