Ubc/truevisions "agent" Jomtien Area

corkythecat

Considering an installation, but after having had one some years ago, the "agent" in Chonburi ticked all the boxes for negative attributes.

Does anyone know what is thecurrent situation please ?.There is no way I would countenance their concept of "service" again

Have emailed Truevisions...no response

Translation:

I would like to subscribe to cable TV but not if they send that same <deleted> sales agent they sent previously.

I have even emailed said <deleted> but no reply.

Edited by DiNiro

I don't know about installations, but the agent of Central road opposite Big C takes cares of my bills every months without much fuss, don't know how they operates but it seems that if you called True Vision directly the could be sending anyone, like in your case, random contractor from Chonburi,

Best bet would be to try someone local first, see if they are up to scratch answering your questions

Okay Corky---you have not been clear, but here is a good clear reply.

If it is Truevisions you want, then there is no office in Chonburi. The old office was in Bangsaen (and it is still there--they are not an agent), so you are probably getting mixed up here.

The only place you can sign up for Truevisions in Pattya/Jomtien is at their own office on Sukhumvit (near the entrance to Soi SCC) in the Siamkommiter shop. There are NO other sign up agents for Truevisions in Pattaya.

So go there, take your documents, pay your money and they'll install within 3 days---very easy.

Happy viewing..

Edited by couchpotato

Okay Corky---you have not been clear, but here is a good clear reply.

If it is Truevisions you want, then there is no office in Chonburi. The old office was in Bangsaen (and it is still there--they are not an agent), so you are probably getting mixed up here.

The only place you can sign up for Truevisions in Pattya/Jomtien is at their own office on Sukhumvit (near the entrance to Soi SCC) in the Siamkommiter shop. There are NO other sign up agents for Truevisions in Pattaya.

So go there, take your documents, pay your money and they'll install within 3 days---very easy.

Happy viewing..

also available at:

True Visions opposite Big C Extra Pattaya Klang

True visions inside Tesco lotus north pattaya

True visions next to Kasikorn bank pattaya thai

True visions in pacific park shopping mall in Siracha (head office for Chonburi province)

True visions in central shopping centre in Chonburi

also available at:

True visions in pacific park shopping mall in Siracha (head office for Chonburi province)

Indeed. But I doubt that any of them will have much to offer for Jomtien residents, apart from satellite. All depending on where exactly in Jomtien the OP lives.

also available at:

Indeed. But I doubt that any of them will have much to offer for Jomtien residents, apart from satellite. All depending on where exactly in Jomtien the OP lives.

you can sign at any office in Chonburi province for any location in Chonburi province for satellite or cable if its available at the requester's location

these offices have these wonderful things called computers that are linked together by something called the internet so that even offices that are hundreds of kilometers apart and away from the actual location can check and verify availability of service at an address

isn't modern technology marvelous?

who would have thought?

also available at:

you can sign at any office in Chonburi province for any location in Chonburi province for satellite or cable if its available at the requester's location

these offices have these wonderful things called computers that are linked together by something called the internet so that even offices that are hundreds of kilometers apart and away from the actual location can check and verify availability of service at an address

Having earned a good living from computers for several decades I do know a bit about them.

Of course any office can do it. You can do it over the phone as well, online too as far as I know. But in Jomtien it still probably means satellite not cable, as I pointed out. What is your problem with that?

also available at:

Having earned a good living from computers for several decades I do know a bit about them.

Of course any office can do it. You can do it over the phone as well, online too as far as I know. But in Jomtien it still probably means satellite not cable, as I pointed out. What is your problem with that?

nothing, other than i was offering a more informed and accurate answer for the benefit of the readers of the thread (including those from Jomtien)

i just thought that they might like to know how and where to to ask True about the service rather than just making negative assumptions about the service that's actually available to them...............or not

''But I doubt that any of them will have much to offer for Jomtien residents, apart from satellite''

ok with that?

Edited by blackman

nothing, other than i was offering a more informed and accurate answer for the benefit of the readers of the thread (including those from Jomtien)

i just thought that they might like to know how and where to to ask True about the service rather than just making negative assumptions about the service that's actually available to them...............or not

''But I doubt that any of them will have much to offer for Jomtien residents, apart from satellite''

I live in Jomtien.I know what is available here. That's why I pointed out that the OP is very unlikely to get anything other than satellite, depending on exactly where he is living.

I didn't see the OP ask anything specific about cable, so assumed that Satellite installation service is what he's looking for

Maybe, maybe not. Depending on where exactly he lives there may be other options, but we dont know exactly where he lives or exactly what he wants. Other posters did mention cable but if the OP is in Jomtien then the odds are that all he is going to get from True is satellite, and he doesnt need to go to Chonburi to get it.