Give Me 1 Good Reason: Los Alamos Is More Fun Than Los-Thailand

There are many reasons why Los Alamos is more fun than Los-Thailand, besides the Manhattan Project, but no correct answer.

One answer per customer, please.

Or, if you live in Thailand, then why would you enjoy visiting Los Alamos?

Los Alamos is more important from a historical point of view.

It's more entertaning from the perspective of its reactor zoo.

The Samutprakarn incident pales into insignificance with some of the mishaps that have happened at Los Alamos.

There is a higher proportion of prostitutes in Los Alamos.

The weather is better in Los Alamos.

To be honest, the only reason I can see why Americans would relocate to Thailand is because they are embarrassed to admit that they think Los Alamos is in Texas.

SC

Thank you!

I should have known I could count on a cowboy to tell me about New Mexico.

I think I've never been there, by the way*. In fact, my memory is fading in my dotage - the US reactor zoo's not actually at Los Alamos, is it? I forget their nuclear research park.

I enjoyed my time in the West, though it's not a place that I fit in; except maybe around Los Alamos or the other research centre whose name eludes me.

SC

* That is, of course, <deleted>. I went to Albaquerque. In fact, perhaps the most entertaining evening I ever had in the USA I had in Albaquerque, New Mexico, something for which my friend Mickey has never forgiven me....

SC

* That is, of course, <deleted>. I went to Albaquerque. In fact, perhaps the most entertaining evening I ever had in the USA I had in Albaquerque, New Mexico, something for which my friend Mickey has never forgiven me....

Albaquerque/Schmaquerque ... the more important question is ... have you been to Portofino in the late Spring/early Summer?

IMG_4289-550x250.jpg

• Like 2

SC

Albaquerque/Schmaquerque ... the more important question is ... have you been to Portofino in the late Spring/early Summer?

IMG_4289-550x250.jpg

We've been through this on the Portobello v Pattaya, Jomtien v Joppa thread.

Anyway, Idaho Falls. That was the place I was trying to remember.