New Restaurant In Surin

latelyo

Might try Surin next time I'm in Thailand. I've already been to quite a few parts of Thailand and I have a 60-day holiday starting in September. And the public transport's so efficient in Thailand it's easy to get just about anywhere.

I have visited this place several times for meals and drinks. Took a friend there this week and he was impressed.

Has airconditioning, free wifi and pleasant staff. Owner is generally always there if you have any questions. If you wish to smoke you need to go outside.

I only visit places in Surin for food and drinks that have airconditioning, free wifi and that ensure smokers smoke outside. Other Farang places in Surin(one in particular that is very well known) that have no aircon and allow smokers to smoke inside the restaurant and high food prices will not get my or my friends business now that there are several good alternatives in town.

Prices for food and drinks at Cafe corner are reasonable and along with other benefits listed above is my current choice of venue.

• Like 1