Out Of Interest

Neeranam

Aforek, you might have noticed that Mole is not only a native Thai, but his English is also on the level of a native speaker. I don't know him, but I guess he grew up between English speaking people too. He understands the small nuances of English and the small nuances of Thai. So, he's in an excellent position to answer to our questions.

The Thai people that you spoke to, might have said your suggestions are grammatically correct, but that doesn't mean that are actually used. And that is also what Mole wanted to say but you didn't understand him and you more or less said he was wrong.... So, you have to see his reaction in that context.

When speaking about education (or non educated Thai people), I doubt that any education can bring us to the same level of Thai Mole is at.

Edited by kriswillems

Don't worry, even if english is not my tongue language , I understand that Mole writes a very good english and that he is very educated too in thai language.

Let's say that now I don't argue any more and I read what he says: ( I love thai language ).

Try to make a question from it and you'll see it doesn't work in English either.

Well, it does, but that's not the point :) Things often don't translate literally, and I'm very pleased to have learned about the phrase ไม่ทราบว่า and it's specific use.

Thanks very much.