Eyeclinic/eyedoctor In Chalong/rawai?

flip

Other than Bangkok Phuket the only private eye clinic I know is near the clock tower roundabout on the road that runs down to Immigration. From the roundabout it's the about the 4th shop on the left. Very good eye doctor IMHO.

It's called Phuket Road wink.png :

post-35489-0-80926500-1367834187_thumb.j

Google Earth is your friend. biggrin.png

Other than Bangkok Phuket the only private eye clinic I know is near the clock tower roundabout on the road that runs down to Immigration. From the roundabout it's the about the 4th shop on the left. Very good eye doctor IMHO.

It's called Phuket Road wink.png :

attachicon.gifeyeclinic.jpg

Google Earth is your friend. biggrin.png

Exactly correct. I have used this clinic for over 15 years. I have Iritis (which was diagnosed long time ago in the Uk) and he diagnosed this condition immediately on my first visit when I needed an ophthalmologist in Phuket. Gave me a lot of confidence in him. I happen to know that he had a serious illness a few years ago and I'm not sure he is practicing full time now.

i looked for one,but could not see it.

i looked for one,but could not see it.

Har, har, har! rolleyes.gif

One of the most popular among Thais (and myself) for minor eye problems and getting glasses fitted is Dr Kanokwan's clinic....It's "Thai priced" and they don't gouge foreigners, but be prepared to wait. it's just next to Yaowarat Bridge on Yaowarat Road northbound in the heart of Samkong.

If you have (or suspect) retinal damage, you should see Dr Captain at Bangkok Hospital Phuket,which is in the same immediate vicinity. The female eye doctor at Siriroj is good too as a general starting point for eye problems.