Need Help ?

Hi all

I will go to thailand with a non-immigrant O visa ,I have 5 cameras, 2 digital ones, 2 film cameras, and 1 videao camera. I also have a new laptop computer. I will be taxed when I arrive thailand at the airport or not ?. Also, can I get a special permit allowing me to bring my personal collection of guns. I have about 10 guns, my personal collection,they are worth over 10,000 american dollars.

thanks,

Hi all

I will go to thailand with a non-immigrant O visa ,I have 5 cameras, 2 digital ones, 2 film cameras, and 1 videao camera. I also have a new laptop computer. I will be taxed when I arrive thailand at the airport or not ?. Also, can I get a special permit allowing me to bring my personal collection of guns. I have about 10 guns, my personal collection,they are worth over 10,000 american dollars.

thanks,

Hmmm – looking over your Posts:

1 December 2005: You’re Indian wanting to change a Tourist Visa into a Non-immigrant B.

12 December 2005: You want to live in Samui for 1 –3 years renting a Condo for Baht 3,500 to 4,000 .

26 December 2005: Now you’re British and want to marry a Thai woman “next week” and take her to live with you in U.K..

27 December 2005: You want to get a 1 year Multiple-entry “Non-ed” for Thailand

12 February 2006:You now want to set up a Financial Company in Thailand

12 February (same day) you Post “have some question I read in this website about I must have 2 million baht company registration sponsor me to get a work permit. So Is it necessary to work real in that company or not ? because my purpose I want only a work permit , I don't want salary !! just need a company to sponsor me to get it. ”

21 February 2006: You’re suddenly a photographic and firearms aficionado all of which equipment you wish to bring with you into Thailand.

What an exciting and varied life you must lead!

Unlike myself of course who had bu99er all to do for a half hour and decided to look up all this nonsense.

Patrick

I did the same check as you Brownstone, and made the same conclusion. I thought to myself: this definately MUST be a troll..... but then I remembered myself, when I was very, very young and eagerly checking out all oportunities .... and gave the guy a chance.

Patrick... :D this chap is busy, can't you see that? :D (brilliant work though! thanks)

I would advise to him: take a (S)TROLL :o no girl around to play with? what's wrong with you? Need a 'shrink' :D ?

LaoPo