Pattaya Airsoft Team - New Players

On May the 5th 2013 we had another practice session at the CAT Sports Club on 3rd road, Pattaya.

This time we had time to reflect on the previous weeks effort and we practiced some more of our strategies.

However, this time we played with a Thai team that comprised some snipers in the group.

We had not counted on snipers participating as the playing field is not really suited to a sniper equipped team.

The match was very different to before and we had to stay under cover a lot more than we did last week.

It was a great lesson of underestimating another team and we where picked off by very well concealed snipers.

It was a fantastic game and all due credit to the Thai team.

The game itself was very hot and we had to pick our clothing to suit. As we knew what to expect (pain wise), we where happy to not overdress and overheat. We did have a lot of fogging up issues with our eye protection, so we will adapt for next weeks play.

Personally, I have started weighing myself on a weekly basis to see how I fair up, as the last few years in Thailand have been spent in AC luxury and on the PC, which has made me unfit. Airsoft is bringing joy to my weekends as well as improving my fitness as well as giving me a cardio workout, which I have been lacking (A LOT)....

We have a great team and we hope that we get new members into our team or even another Pattaya team starting up so we can compete against them....

Overall... Another great weekend and as always, cant wait for Sunday to rock around again !

Below is the newly formed Pattaya Team... Your more than welcome to join!!!

post-112119-0-66391300-1367873224_thumb.

Edited by thhMan