One Way Ticket?

peanut

Hello!

Does anyone have any suggestions for airlines that have reasonable fares when you buy only one-way?

So far it seems most of them have almost the same price as for return.

I'm interested in Bkk - US.

I know someone who left two weeks back Bkk- Chicago - 38000 Baht

38.000B / $1300 is about the same price as round trip. I think the OP is looking for something closer to half of that, or around 22,000 baht.

Sadly, sometimes it is cheaper to buy a roundtrip ticket.

Edited by IsaanUSA

Try a travel agent. Sometimes they can find things like this for you and it might not show up on the regular websites we peruse. Also, do a search on some of the Chinese airlines websites. Not all of them show up on aggregator sites like Kayak, etc. My friend did a one way back to the US last year. She used an agent and fly with a Chinese airline. Can't remember the price, but it did seem to be quite a bit cheaper than one way.

Good luck!!

Thanks all. The date would be in the first half of August. I'll check these, yes, I would like something under 35,000, I realize half of a return ticket is nearly impossible to find! So far EVA seems the best.

JAL return 48000B

JAL single 27000B

So not much more than half.

That's in June. If you mentioned your dates you would get more relevant answers.

How did you get that, was it on their website? When I try to book one-way on their website it only allows me to select Tokyo for some reason. And that's the price to Tokyo, around 26,000