I Din Do Nuffin!

Maybe try a different approach and try and educate her, rather than fill her full of fear .

...and rather than filling even more threads at Thai Visa that generate such comments as "there is nothing more obtuse to me than the Thai attitude..."

Your wife is not all Thai people and Thai people do not all think or feel the same about every subject under the sun, as the on-going political divide should demonstrate.

What happened to the fish is unfortunate, but I doubt you've helped the situation by ridiculing her at home and now for all the world to see in a public forum. I wonder if you were married in your home country if you'd write a letter to the local newspaper ranting about all the things your wife does that don't fit in with your world-view.

>>Glad you appreciate her luck...I try to tell her everyday how lucky she is, but she never seems to understand! Thanks for the upvote!

I'm guessing here, but I think the person who mentioned how lucky your wife was to have you as a husband, might have been a bit sarcastic, but I'm sure a perceptive man like you figured that out.

Your powers of perception amaze me! You provide me with a great introspective of myself!

Edited by Briandajew