Windows Xp Home & Xp Professional

Mumbo Jumbo

Can any one please tell me how I can check the size of the RAM and HDD, running on computers using Windows XP professional and Windows XP Home , operating systems ( the computers do not have an internet connection ) .

Thanks ...... Mumbo

Try start->run->msinfo32

and/or

At a command prompt (start->run->cmd) type:- systeminfo

Far more info than you should ever need :o

Control+Alt+Delete

then select Performance will show you how much memory you have and how much you are using.

My Computer will show you how much disk space you have and how much you are using.

Can any one please tell me how I can check the size of the RAM and HDD, running on computers using Windows XP professional and Windows XP Home , operating systems ( the computers do not have an internet connection ) .

Thanks ...... Mumbo

Try start->run->msinfo32

and/or

At a command prompt (start->run->cmd) type:- systeminfo

Far more info than you should ever need :o

not much to add to the above - other than if you want to do this remotely on PCs on your LAN - follow the link and download PStools from Sysinternals - a handfull of commands to grab all sorts of info from Local Networked PCs.

http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/PsTools.html

Thanks ...... Mumbo

The simplest way:

Click on Start....Programs....Accessories....System Tools... System Information...hit ENTER!

Can't get any simpler.

hi'

the simpliest is, start, configuration panel/system and on the first window you'll see it's all written on, your windows version, your cpu, and your ram :o

francois

Edited by francois